What's new

It must be Karma! (Brotherhood OG Test Grow)

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
You know, Hammerhead and I started our journals on the same day, both growing BrotherhoodOG.

In the true spirit of brotherhood, I will not update my thread until Hammer is able to update his.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not KG fault, but it seems HH is no longer with us...may be waiting for a bit!

dank.Frank

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Test on.

Test on.

Well the updates are back on.. I've talked to Hammer and he is continuing his testers at his new spot and is doing good so I'll finish up mine here.
They're just veggin along and staying stinky!
I haven't used my scrubber for the last few crops and I'm thinking that may come to an end. They really stink!

Anyway, all twelve are doing great although a bit slow. Not sure when they will get flipped yet.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:peacock:

Smoking Gun

Slow or not, those are some beautiful plants. The distinct phenotypes are already evident in those babies. I am glad you are back to posting updates on your grow.

NotaProfessor

Good looking stuff there, TC! Glad to see you resuming the updates.

My Happy Brother BX2 were a bit slow in veg too.

Last edited:

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Third Coast:)

Shame that those bulbs came like that, but despite that they look really nice aand green, and yeah indica powaaa so far:tiphat:

Great update mate!!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Slow or not, those are some beautiful plants. The distinct phenotypes are already evident in those babies. I am glad you are back to posting updates on your grow.
Thanks SG. I should be clear though, I am to blame for these being "slow". If I had not had technical difficulties they would be much bigger by now.

Good looking stuff there, TC! Glad to see you resuming the updates.

My Happy Brother BX2 were a bit slow in veg too.
Thank you Nota, don't know what's up with the not helpful remark. I would chalk it up to big fingers, small phones.

Hi Third Coast:)

Shame that those bulbs came like that, but despite that they look really nice aand green, and yeah indica powaaa so far:tiphat:

Great update mate!!

Hi sunka! They are healthy no doubt. No sign of any weird genes going on with these girls. So far easy to grow.
They are starting to throw preflowers although they are the smallest preflowers I have ever seen. Gonna take a few more days to identify.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That neg might have been me...sorry about that. Yes, it was a phone error.

I ran HB Bx1 and they weren't too slow, but slower than others. Was really good smoke also. Really unique terepene profile in the more HB plants...

dank.Frank

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really unique terepene profile in the more HB plants...

dank.Frank

Yes train wreck x happy brother would be some killer pairing...(hint hint Karma)...Would stretch out the HB give it tons of vigor and mentholated, fuel, bloated dead whale + hb terpene profile has to be some killer lip smacking goodness.

NotaProfessor

That neg might have been me...sorry about that. Yes, it was a phone error.

I ran HB Bx1 and they weren't too slow, but slower than others. Was really good smoke also. Really unique terepene profile in the more HB plants...

dank.Frank
After TC pointed out that it might have been a slip of the thumb I felt a little sheepish for reacting that way. I need to calm down, not just here but in life.

I agree HB is not too slow. For me it seems to want to wait until its roots fill out the bag/container before it puts on any growth. I have my first plant cut and drying so I'll get to taste that HB flava soon. I'm looking forward to it.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Once again I should reiterate that these are not super slow growers or anything like that. User error combined with blown lights accounted for them being a tad behind where could be.

Looking at Hammerheads plants, mine could definitely be larger than they are. I just don't always have the room in veg to up-pot everything when they want it.

So far have 6 females.
Will get some pics up a little later.

Thanks all for checkin in.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm pretty sure I have 3 out of 5.. For some reason 2 where not labeled. I know what my cross looks like so they have to be BHOG...I started 5 more seeds 3 days ago...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I look forward to seeing your lady's in flower :)....

I'm getting antsy to see your lady's my brother...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts