What's new

It must be Karma! (Brotherhood OG Test Grow)

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Front row, from the left then heading right - #2. Back row #3.

;)

Those are the keepers... just a guess...but I love picking early in my mind to see what becomes...

dank.Frank

Guess I'll have to get some numbers on these when I transplant.
We'll go 1-6 on the top row, 7-12 on the bottom.
D.F. picks #3 and #8.:)

that is very true they do reek for suck small plants

Really never had such stinkers at this stage. I do recall Karma saying that the male Biker reeked.:woohoo:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Nice to hear they have a stench about them at this early stage :D

K

Karma Genetics

The Happy Brother mom, smells in veg, she even realy stinks when i take cutting of here.

I can pick here cuts out even when not labeld just by smell.

The male also got a smell to him in veg, but not like the HB does.

Smoking Gun

Please note - back row #4 ... Hit the wrong button earlier....hehehe.

dank.Frank

Haha. I didn't think you meant #2, that one is kinda runty. #4 is much nicer looking. I am actually quite intrigued to see what they all do, sometimes the runts turn out to be something special.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Quick check in here.
I got them transplanted although they are kind of in stasis at the moment.

I had three T5 bulbs fail in the last week. Well I just can't spend $15 a bulb at the local shop when I can get them for $4 on line.
So, I have them under T12 CW40's while I wait on my new bulbs. Should be here tomorrow or the next day.

Should be back up in the next day or two, lost about a week of growth but other than that all is good.

Thanks everyone that has popped in and sorry for the hiccup KG.

Smoking Gun

TC, I do hope you ordered a bunch of bulbs, I wouldn't be surprised if more are coming to the end of their lives; that always seems to be how these things happen.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Yeah ordered a set of four so I can replace all. I have two other four bulb units that were just replaced, unfortunately there was no more room under them.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well I got my bulbs today...

picture.php

Not supposed to do that are they?

picture.php

Frackity fuckin frack!!!

I still can't bring myself to go to the hydro store for an ass reaming. While the $60 is not that big a concern, I can't stand getting fucked by paying three times what something is worth.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well I've had great luck in the past with online orders.
I do however always get my hps bulbs locally cause it's easier to deal with a return if the bulb doesn't live up to it's 1 year warranty.
Thing is my shops will price match as long as it is the same item I.E. 600 Ushio hps.
The T5's I get are not available at local shops so it doesn't work for me in that case.

Oh well, new bulbs should be here tomorrow. Good customer service from plantlightinghydro.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Bump....

dank.Frank
Ask and ye shall receive!

All is well, if not a little slow. Still have 12 shiny new ones working on getting bigger.
They are admittedly a week or two behind where I feel they could be.
My bulbs arrived the day after the broken ones so I must say that worked out alright.

Anyway, here are a few pics for ya'll.
Back under T5's cause I love to get them to stack internodes. Here you can see this little one already has 7 nodes and it only 4 inches tall.

picture.php

picture.php

And a group shot. The three in the back row have a tiny bit of heat damage from being a little too close to the T5's.
Guess it's a fine line...

picture.php

All in all, happy, healthy and doing their thing.

picture.php

Thanks in advance for checkin in and big thanks again to Karma for the chance to test these critters out. :ying:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pic 1, 3rd row, far left and the one in the middle look real "kushy"...

Very nice, bro! Gonna be some nice colas if you keep them that compact!

dank.Frank

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Pic 1, 3rd row, far left and the one in the middle look real "kushy"...

Very nice, bro! Gonna be some nice colas if you keep them that compact!

dank.Frank
Thanks frank. I think I'll top these as I normally do. With such close nodes, I usually end up with 4-6 very uniform colas.:)

Really rockin that G-thumb on these babies :thumbup:

baf
Thanks baf, hopefully the rest of the ride goes as smooth.:dance013:

Very nice so far Third Coast:)

Looking forward to this grow, keep the good job up:woohoo:
Hi sunka, I see you have some BHOG going as well. Best of luck with yours.:ying:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Thanks hammer. Yeah I lost about a week of growth due to waiting on light bulbs and not getting them transplanted out of their seed starting containers. I don't think I'll ever start in seeds in those 72 cell trays again lol.
I see yours are doing good. It will be fun to see them flower while mine grow a little bigger.

Latest posts

Latest posts