What's new

It must be Karma! (Brotherhood OG Test Grow)

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
dang those look nice
Thanks man! Hope they stay nice looking.

Nice job TC. How are you liking those air pots compared to you smart pots?

Thanks GK, haven't had them long enough to judge. Haven't even watered yet(the air pots)

Well new light is hung and girls will soon be under. I will have about 2x4 foot space to grow these.

picture.php

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Okay! We have lift off. Let's see what these puppies are all about.

Today is day one of 12/12. Spent their first night in the flower room last night. Went untopped. I believe they are about 70 days from seed, definitely mature.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Third Coast:)

Very nice mate, they look really healthy and huge to start the blooming period, wow:biggrin:

Regarding the stretch At HoMe after 9 days of 12/12 i' d say it is around x2 for the moment, and i pinched the biggest one too..

Good vibes bro':ying:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I hope they dont stretch much brother....I gots me popcorn ready for sure :)

Hi Third Coast

Very nice mate, they look really healthy and huge to start the blooming period, wow:biggrin:

Regarding the stretch At HoMe after 9 days of 12/12 i' d say it is around x2 for the moment, and i pinched the biggest one too..

Good vibes bro':ying:

I'm guessing these girls won't even stretch 2x. Given the way they have grown so far and the fact that they appear to be mostly Indica, I really don't expect much at all.

Of course I could be wrong.:biggrin: If they do stretch I have the room to deal with it. As a matter of fact I will be switching the tray they are in which will set them down on the floor instead of on top of a reservoir like they are know.

Thanks for looking in guys!:tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if that's a concrete floor you dont want to put them directly on that. To cold for the roots..

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
if that's a concrete floor you dont want to put them directly on that. To cold for the roots..

Thanks Hammer but this is a second floor bedroom so it is well insulated from underneath.
I will admit though, I never have really great luck in soil so I am a little nervous about this grow. I usually grow in automated coco.
I'm sure you can help me along the way if I should need it.:)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only difference is the PH and you can water more in COCO.. You will do just fine...:)

Smoking Gun

TC, looking really nice there, happy to see it is flip time. Like Hammer said, soil is really easy, just less water than coco, not much different. What nutrients are you using for the soil girls?

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
TC, looking really nice there, happy to see it is flip time. Like Hammer said, soil is really easy, just less water than coco, not much different. What nutrients are you using for the soil girls?

Thanks. Well it's Pro-Mix amended with ewc, blood meal, bone meal, kelp meal, dolomite lime, epsom salt, soluble seaweed extract and chunky perlite.

So far they have received nothing but plain water. I have both a worm bin and compost pile so I will try to make a few ACT's along the way.

Smoking Gun

Sounds like a perfect plan. You seem to have covered all the bases for your plants health. Those teas will do wonders for those babies, you will probably not need anything else. The only thing I can see that is missing is a good micro-life product, Great White or Mykos, just a touch will go a long way.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Time for a five pic update. Day 6 of 12/12
Color is a bit off on these cause of the hps. They are not as light colored as they look.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Thanks sunka.

Couple pics taking at lights off. Can see they are a very nice green. Expecting some very nice colas from these ladies.

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you should have some very nice plants when you harvest..You did not top any right ?? Im done with my first 3 BHOG. I do have 5 more going into flower soon. It's definitely top shelf smoke what I got.

K

Karma Genetics

Got to love the suprise of not realy knowing what your growing.

I love to pop somthing new and be on the look out.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
you should have some very nice plants when you harvest..You did not top any right ?? Im done with my first 3 BHOG. I do have 5 more going into flower soon. It's definitely top shelf smoke what I got.

Correct Hammer. They all have their tops. I am glad I went this way cause I just didn't have room for bushes.

Got to love the suprise of not realy knowing what your growing.

I love to pop somthing new and be on the look out.

I agree Karma, and these look like nothing I've grown in a while. Maybe like some bog gear I grew out a few years back.
Hey Karma, did you say something about wrinkled leaves with the Happy Brother? I think I remember you saying it was a trait from the HB?

Any way, some of these have twisted wrinkly leaves.

Still don't have back up clones of any of these. I hate dealing with plant counts!!

Smoking Gun

TC, get some clones soon. It would be a shame if you found a keeper and didn't have any back ups of her. Those are such gorgeous plants, and Karma does such a good job with his genetics, there is bound to be at least one keeper in that bunch. I can't wait to see them flowering.

Latest posts

Latest posts