What's new

is anyone getting ready for IC Mag 420 in 2009 ???

K

Karma Genetics

I have a feeling it's going to be a more busy cup this 2009. Going to be good meeting you in person Raco.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Karma Genetics said:
I have a feeling it's going to be a more busy cup this 2009. Going to be good meeting you in person Raco.

sure brother!! :wink:
I´d like to enter some stuff...but so little time left...fingers crossed hehe

K

Karma Genetics

same here Raco. Got some police trouble at the moment. Hoping i can still get some other stuff ready for it. Otherwise we will just smoke it all at the 420 ha ha

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Hi all!

i hope will be there and meet you all.

Raco, it will be fantastic that you will be there on A,dam. i cross my fingers too.

Best wishes to all!

ElRubio

Veteran
I stay there too... like the past year...
I still remember the high level of the samples.
Good luck

Billygoat

I'm going to try my very best. Can't wait to meet everyone. Better dust off those passports. Sure is going to be one big party.
Take care,
BG

jaybee

HI All!

HI All!

HI All- I just wanted to introduce myself. I am from USA but now live in Asia. I only just recently found this forum and it is fantastic! Thanks to all the great posters and mods.

Anyway, I was very excited to find out about the 420 cup as I will be in AMS then, so am really looking foward to being part of that and meeting some of you in April 09. Sounds like an awesome event.

Happy New Years to all!

JB :rasta:

fari

I would love to be there and share some of my herbs, but how do you guys transport your green? I know my personal stash is better then most of what you can get there, and saves me shitloads of $$$, but I aint riskin bringin it on the plane...

S

Scoobs

Any chance of a BEST IN SHOW placing between the Independents and Seed Companies?

It would be interesting to see which strain kicks ass no matter where it came from or who grew it out.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
ICM-Cup in Amsterdam, here we come.

Tak for din reservation!
RESERVATIONSBEKRÆFTELSE
RESERVATIONSNUMMER: ------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------

PASSAGERER
Hr ESBE, Voksen
Elektronisk billet:: Dankort **** 9953
Hr Paddi, Voksen
Hr Best Friend, Voksen
PRIS
København - Amsterdam
Voksen 445
Voksen 445
Voksen 445

Amsterdam - København
Voksen 627
Voksen 627
Voksen 627

Salgstillæg 150
TOTAL: 3 366 DKK
Totalbeløbet inkluderer
Afgifter + brændstoftillæg 1 956

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
nice one Paddi :D

I'm hoping to attend the cup this year aswell - despite living in the Netherlands for more than 10 years - I've never actually been to one after a friend told me "that HTCC shit is all hype and kids" - actually I saw video from there for 2008, looked like a good laugh so maybe I shouldn't be so quick to judge :)

Anyway, my question to those of you who've been before - is it possible to sample a good amount of the entries with a visitors pass or do you need a judges pass? I see that the number of judges tickets is limited and even though I could get myself to the outlets at release time, still think the chances of getting one would be slim.

thanks for any and all comments

j

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
to taste samples you need a judgepass....
ohw and paddi and esbe....it will be cool to see you guys !!

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
All right Billygoat you fucker....:)
You better not be talkin' shit!!
And I'll see ya there!!

Core looking foreward to a good chat..Same battime,same batchannel.....LOL...

Alright Alex,looking foreward to you getting over as well....................CC

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
bigherb
if the info is not posted in an official 420 thread then just PM Dutchgrown..............................CC

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
how do you pm her? when I look on this site there doesnt seem to be a pm function - only "visitors" messages...(that could be my down to my post count too :) )

BigHerb - from what I've gleened on these forums - in the past there have been 2 methods of ticket release. One year the passes were offered via seedbay and in another year they were sold from local outlets in Amsterdam such as the Pollinator shop (when they hosted) and another year from the grey area coffeeshop. In all instances tickets were sold on a "first come first served" basis...and were offered for sale just a day or two before the event itself...

I guess once the final details regards Venue and other logistics are all sorted, an outlet will be announced?

fingers crossed eh
j

Last edited: