What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

is anyone getting ready for IC Mag 420 in 2009 ???

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Hell yea Karma Genetics...
I will have funds for kind hash,thats a fact and will try to help the guys showing up later with what I have found...I'm not buying any grass this year unless it is truly special...It is all basically crap...Looks great and smokes like shit!

fukinel crip

i would like to see what you smoke on a reg day if u say ALL amsterdam weed is shit

u ever had any in amsterdam that was up to your standards???

cant believe i missed those beans on monday lol

Dragor

Damn Karma that is some fire looking bubble hash!!! Is it pressed with some kief too? I feel stoned just looking at those pics, sic work man!

I'll definitely be at the ICMag 420 in 2009 - see you guys there!!!

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now thats some damn fine "Silly Putty" there,thats a fact!!!

Pure pure pure!!!!

Big ups!
Last year it was all imports for me and I still know where to find a few good chunks but this year I will be hunting some o that^^^^^
it looks like....Woot Wooot!!
Take care and see ya then.........................................CC

Last edited:

neuroherb

Nice looking hash there Karma. Already got the plans in effect and will be buying a motorhome soon to make more regular trips. Not sure if I'll go the Top Gear route with the foam, probably better and just as cheap to let the ferry do the water work. :)

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Is anyone getting ready......WE ARE :jump:

Bit of an update.......

We are currently negotiating with a few venue locations for our exclusive use in Amsterdam and should have a selection made soon and contract signed.

We are very excited about the 2009 IC Mag 420 Cup...we have a lot of new ideas as well as going back to the manner we did a few things in the past, which will, we believe, make for the best cup yet! :woohoo: Most of the changes will not really effect the independent grower entries...but the breeder/seed co's will see some changes. :D

We will be categorizing entries a bit differently than last year and going back to what we feel represented a distinction in the two groups: independent growers with independent growers entries and breeders/seed co's with breeders/seed co's.

Independent growers.....get it in gear! :canabis:
Breeders/seed co's.............kick it up a notch.... :D
April is just around the corner!

We are also in contract negotiations with a top live entertainment management co. We are doing this early on to be sure of being able to obtain the entertainment we wish to have...booking a popular group has to be done a bit in advance otherwise their calendar gets filled. I'm not going to elaborate just yet on who we're negotiating to obtain, so please don't ask. :D

Watch for forthcoming announcements in this forum.

*In keeping with our security measures....no cameras or vids will be permitted in any IC contracted venue. We do this for attendee's security....we don't need, or really want all the pictorial hoopla that the other cup receives. IC Magazine staff are the only permitted photographers/videographers inside the contracted venue and we have sophisticated video editing programs which we utilize to make sure no attendee's identity is compromised. In fact we try to not capture faces to begin with, other than those who have given their consent....as it only results in a very tedious and time consuming editing process later on.

Dates are: April 18, 19, and 20th.

Hope to see many more of you attending in 2009!!! Come party with us! Experience the wonders of Amsterdam...it's like no other place on the planet! :joint:

:D
dg

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Where are more details? All the stickys are about '08

Why split the seed co's from the indys?

The seed co's were pawning off clones as their own stock in '08 lol That's gotta stop!

Will there be a Hybrid category in '09?
The strains in some categories weren't even close in '08

Those were the big things that will sway my decision. I'd love to partake, but its no small undertaking for us Yanks.

Cheers

J

JamesChong

I'm looking forward to the event. Can't wait to finally get a vacation and meeting up with some IC friends. I think splitting the groups is a good idea. Gives everyone a better chance to place.

Any word on the prices on entries and judges passes? When will be the dead line on getting entries set in? Can't wait to meet a bunch of members and have a great time.
Take care,
BG

JBIG420

I am lookig very much forward to this

also, I never take my own pictures so I would really appreciate the ICMag effort to capture everything on film and photo without causing any problems

eventhough I dont like to take pictures I do like to have some kinda pictures or video to celebrate the experience! if they made a DVD I would buy it also, I pretty much love anything on DVD related to cannabis hahaha

I will be keeping my eyes out for those posts with more info, I LOVE to get all the info I can before I go, helps me get more hyped and excited about the trip!

This sounds like a really fun time, eventhough I may be all alone. I hope to make some friends while there or something. (I write for Treating Yourself Magazine but Marco will probably not be there... so I might not know anyone at all for this one, but I still think it will be fun... i hope)

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
09' is going to be great! I to like the idea of splitting up the catorgories. I was going to give up my Judges Pass this year so I could enter, now I don't have too! Pink, don't give me hard time this year!!lol....mitsu

K

Karma Genetics

Oh yeah I am getting ready. I will make sure to have some nice foregn hashish to smoke for all... I hope a lot of entry's come in this year. People get ready plan your stuff...............

Mitsu will be good seeing you again...

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
Same here Karma!! Hope to try some of your Mirre, the beans you gave me never made it home or else I would be smokin some now! Looking forward too it!!..mitsu

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
definetly tryin to get there.a few issues to sort out first but then i should be all good.
lookin forward to meetin and smokin out with alot of you guys.peace-T-

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow tonatiuh....if it happens then i'm shure i will PM you to hook up !

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Raco shure wanne meet up with ya if you come ....and smoke one.....or 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 :wink:

Latest posts

Latest posts