What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

is anyone getting ready for IC Mag 420 in 2009 ???

Ed Borg

The crew at Delta-9 Labs in Amsterdam are indeed ready to burn! Look either me or Harry up during the next few days and we will certainly share something special with you.
Highest regards to all.
Ed
Delta-9 Labs

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
Amsterdam get Ready here I come.... Going for the Burger bar for dinner and scoring me some Kush to hit in the bong....................

See you soon all.

Burger Bar and some bong hits....remember me at last week at the dam....and some SA2 mmmhmmhmhmhmhmmh

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy 4-20 everyone! :D

I regret not being able to be there for the final events, but I had a blast this w.end :woohoo: :joint::abduct: still can feel the thc going thru me veins.

It was a pleasure meeting, talking and samplin with you guys, kinda like kids in a candy shop, eh? :yoinks:

Ickis, I didn't sample your herb (and believe I tried to make a point of knowing what I was smoking), but I did check with some judges to see the outdoor stuff. There were 3 or so, and they all looked decent, I remember a fruity smell in there with some. Very nice quality over all, some primo sweet smelling thc covered ganja in there too :yeahthats

Have a blast tonight for those in the Dam, and happy 4-20 to all! :rasta:

If anyone is visiting for more than a few days, you won't regret making time to explore the rest of the country.

Maastricht (external link) is a lovely town with one or two good coffeeshops to explore. I know alot of people like to visit Haarlem (external link), and I agree its a cool place to chill. Just a little too similar to amsterdam. If you manage to catch some good weather, I would thoroughly recommend giving the seaside town of Zandvoort (internal link) a look...

I'm planning on making my yearly rounds to Holland at the end of spring, will have to sweet talk the Mrs into timing it with the cup. I've been to the hightimes one years ago and that was bollocks. I'm thinking the guys here on Icmag know how to throw a better bash

I & I

Heavy Discipline:whip:

Is there one this year, i suspect there will be . Me and a friend plan on making the trip this year from Canada, considering entering my gem as well if this is possible for private grower/ breeder. Not a seed bank or commercial breeder ?

H

Hazyfontazy

Is there one this year, i suspect there will be . Me and a friend plan on making the trip this year from Canada, considering entering my gem as well if this is possible for private grower/ breeder. Not a seed bank or commercial breeder ?

your entry will be more than welcome ,entrance details will be posted closer to the date ,see you there