What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

is anyone getting ready for IC Mag 420 in 2009 ???

mark6699331

I'm going to try and make it over this year for sure capt! what are tickets across the pond going for these days a bill?

M

CAPT CRIP

yeah man ive actually been dam 5 times now
loved it everytime

thanks for the replies btw

CORE- i'll defo be there this time bro, BIG SMOKEOUT
im guna live up to my name 4 real coz dats wot im gunna do

R U entering then capt crip??

and errrr are u guna b bringin any of those nicely cured buds????????????? :rasta: :rasta:

Last edited:

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Core was the one with the cured buds Smoketilluchoke....

But yes,I probably will have something entered...Not sure....
Take care and talk later...................................CC

bigherb

Veteran
if its at all possible im makin it out there .will prices n location n loc to buy ticket be announced or ?

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea,i hope the announcement will be sooner this year !!

maverick

Last year I came to A'dam for HTCC. I was disappointed beyond belief. Not with just the commercialized event put on for the advertisers of High Times and the kids who read that rag, but the Mj and hash I smoked there were substandard trash. I was glad that I had smuggled some of my own stash into Holland so I could at least have something decent to smoke. I decided that if I ever did come back to the Neatherlands A'dam would be on the bottom of my places to visit.

A lot changes in a years time. On the trip to the HTCC I met a breeder who has some mighty fine strains in his stable. Since our meeting I have been running some of his strains and have been very impressed with what I am seeing. I have been invited to come back over and spend some time there and to meet some of the growers around where my friend lives.

I am trying to decide if I do make it over for that visit when would be a good time. I am certain the HTCC is totally out of the equation. The 420 Cup has a lot of pluses though. The weather should be somewhat nicer that time of the year. I could stay over a little longer and catch Queens Day. The flowers should be starting to bloom.

Now if I do decide to make it over for the 420 Cup should I smuggle my own in again or is there going to be something better to smoke than the crap they have during HTCC?

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Probably not "allowed" to travel outside the USA...:muahaha:

Maverick,
the herb and hash are hit and miss there....The buds are commercially grown for money not for the head...The killer buds are there,just not to be found in shops for the most part with a few showing up on occasion..

You can find outstanding Hash if you are willing to take your time looking...Look back through this and other threads about the cup for good starting points on finding good hash...It is much more plentiful than flowers...Lots of killer Moroccan and the occasional piece from other parts of the world...Lots of good bubble if you have really deep pockets....LOL
I'll stick to the killer moroccan!!
Good luck and yes 420 is a killer time of the year...Out of 15 days I only saw rain a couple of times..and very short showers when it did show itself..
Rode a bike the whole time as the temps were great!
Take care and see you then...............................CC

Capt. Crip said:
Probably not "allowed" to travel outside the USA...:muahaha:

Maverick,
the herb and hash are hit and miss there....The buds are commercially grown for money not for the head...The killer buds are there,just not to be found in shops for the most part with a few showing up on occasion..

yeh crip he probly isnt
:laughing:

but yeh capt crip is right

i tend to stick to the GREY AREA for weed- LA confidential, chocolope etc

and DAMPKRING- for some of that killer moroccan crips talkin about, their rifman menu is ALWAYS good quality moroccan

Last edited:

maverick

CC that wasn't my fist trip there. I have found a few good shops and like you say the hash wasn't bad. The best reason for evening going to them is more for the atmosphere. I would just love to find one that you could score some good old Lebonise hash.

I notice HooDooBluesman is fom St Louis. It might be that the train isn't working to get him to the airport, or maybe that bi-winged plane can't get high enough to clear the arch.

,averick i think u are being too nice on hoodoobluesman

he said ''i WONT travel outside the us'' not he CANT

anyway 4 get about that

another good place to score REAL good hash is willie wortels in haarlem

much cheaper than ADAM too, NOL the guy who owns them is a cool guy

they screwed everyone around last year with the last minute announcement then throw out some BS excuse about legal issues on their end...far as i can tell...if you cant get your own legal issues taken care of you shouldnt be attempting to be responsible for others security by hosting a cup in the first place.

Who knows if another legal issue will come up the day before the cup and it'll be canceled last minute?

if your in the states, remember its a hefty penalty to be mailing your hash and bud out internationally, think about that before ya pay someone to smoke your herb. :bashhead:

Last edited:

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Maverick..
Agreed,the atmosphere is awesom e..
The Leb hash is hard to come by especially the real deal killer Leb...
Prices are high for the quality imports...(looks like I will be paying the crazy shop prices this year as well....)Spend a day burning up the sidewalk and you will find what you like I'm sure..

There are some awesome imports though if you know where to look...

FarmerJohn,see you there bro!

Take care...............................CC

K

Karma Genetics

I will try to collect some here in the south before i come to share.....