What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

is anyone getting ready for IC Mag 420 in 2009 ???

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
About damn time you make that post Chong!!!
I'll have your eyes bleeding in short order LOL!!

J

JamesChong

Capt. Crip said:
About damn time you make that post Chong!!!
I'll have your eyes bleeding in short order LOL!!

I know, it's been along time coming. Finally got everything in order and behide me. I'll be closing on my house next month. So, it's only a matter of time. I'm thinking I might have to go through a agent, but I'm going to do some searching. Reason, after the event. I'll be flying to spain and getting all my stuff together and looking at a few places there. So, I'm going to have a few connecting flights.

Either way, I'll be at the event and have some entries also. I should have about 2-3 entries to enter and some goodies to give away. Should be a fun time at the event and meeting a bunch of people and members. Been really looking forward to this and hopefully one of my crosses will place. Guess, will see soon enough.

I'm going to talk with Mark, and see if I can drag his ass along. I'm sure he'll be up for the party. Was out his was two weeks ago and bullshitted with him.

Well, hope all goes well for you. Saw you had some issues and hope you clear them up and make it to the event again this year. PM me anytime and I'll get back to you.
Take care,
BG

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
if I could have anything in this world.....it would be to live in Holland....in a smaller city...not too far from Amsterdam....Haarlem is perfect...imo....since just love being in Amsterdam....taking the tram there in the morning around 10am...hitting all the best coffeshops....and then just chilling in the city...watching all the different...smoking weed...enjoying cannabis freedom

It is such a high being in a country where you can go and buy cannabis without any worries that usually people experience in other countries

and eventhough I have more weed than I can smoke in stock all the time...in my country it just doesn't feel the same somehow....after all my trips to Holland....I just want to move there and live there all my life

I just have 3 more years to take care of my family responsibilities.....when my children are independent...living on their own...me and my wife are going to move to Haarlem and since I work online I can live anywhere there is internet

J

Joe Budden

I'll be there, yea I can't wait!!! Might head to the High times cc in november 2!!

HELL YEA

JB

southflorida

Veteran
awesome joe...and i checked out your current grow...awesome bro...see you in april in the dam...later

J

Joe Budden

southflorida said:
awesome joe...and i checked out your current grow...awesome bro...see you in april in the dam...later

Hey thanks man ya should ave commented :rasta: Yea 4 sure it will be my first time in the dam so I'm excited! I'll defo have to have a smoke with u man!! mmmmm I can't stop thinking about them beautiful hazes!!!

Later
JB

southflorida

Veteran
joe...1st time in the dam is awesome for sure....and concerning hazes...so many good choices.....amnesia haze and chocolope (my 2 favorite), mako haze, SSH, Nevilles Haze....etc......and a whole bunch of other awesome strains to smoke in the coffeeshops...parks....boats....and many other cool places

Last summer was my first vacation there....I drove in my car....I live half a day drive from Holland....and now I'm in love with the Netherlands...especially the cannabis side and the tolerance of the Dutch is such a relief after living all over the world you can feel the difference for sure....and I lived in so many different countries...including America, Mexico, Germany, Russia, etc. etc

JBIG420

anybody got suggestions as to where to stay? i usually like to get an apartment in leidseplein but now this year i was thinking of makin the switch to the jordan area, any good places to stay?

southflorida

Veteran
JBIG420 said:
anybody got suggestions as to where to stay? i usually like to get an apartment in leidseplein but now this year i was thinking of makin the switch to the jordan area, any good places to stay?

check out the links in my thread about traveling to holland in my signature...there are lots of places you can find there...all depends what you want from the place that you stay at

I personally love living in Haarlem while I'm in Holland and just take the train to Amsterdam whenever I want....its so much more laid back....and you have the great Willie Wortel's coffeeshops within walking distance

Kenny Lingus

I plan on going there next year too! Would be nice to get some personal stuff to share around too, so I better get down to work and cure up some nice stash.

C U ALL I HOPE!

Capt. Crip

Veteran
I'll 2nd that Nol's Willie Wortel shops are excellent...But I must say beware of renting the apartment unless someone else is in charge...They like to add on extra expenses...Even went as far as to change the wording on the website during my stay...
I'm not the only one that has been blown away by this guys actions...You have been warned..............................CC

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i already am growing some nice sssdh i brought last time....i'm doing it now so i can have a few months of cure :wink:
hope to all see you there !! i'm comming over atleast one day

southflorida

Veteran
capt. crip.............this may I stayed in the hotel rooms they have above the closed sativa coffeeshop...read on the hemcity.nl site that the city council closed that hotel also for some reason

as far as payment....I payed 45 eur per day...cash...and payed one day at a time....I told the manager that I didn't know how many days I will stay...and he said I can pay daily for as long as I want...and any day I didn't pay till noon...then he would know I wasn't staying the next day

I lived there for a week...and every morning I went to the Indica coffeeshop...for wake n bake....amnesia haze mixed with juicy fruit...and about three cups of coffee within about two hours...when I arrived I paid the 45 eur every morning.....got toasted....took my dose of caffeine and went to amsterdam on the tram....best week I ever lived in any place

I simply loved Haarlem.....I went to Sensimila...but I liked Indica much more...parked my car right in front of the coffeeshop...and smoked it up...big time

Core....home to meet you also and smoke some of yours buds....and of course share some of my bud with you

K

Karma Genetics

I will be there for sure. Going to make a big smoke out again. Hope to talk more to differnt people.

Would love to have a talk wil you Capt Crip. And let you smoke the Kushage#16 that was enterd last year. And hear what you think of it.

I loved the wake and bake's. I think that next year i am just going to sit there all day and make it a .....day and bake to never awake..........

JBIG420

nice links, those will come in handy for sure!

what are the details for the 2009 cup?
any ideas what the judge packages will cost and when the cup will start and finish?

southflorida

Veteran
JBIG420 said:
nice links, those will come in handy for sure!

what are the details for the 2009 cup?
any ideas what the judge packages will cost and when the cup will start and finish?

this will all be posted in advance by dutch grown and old pink...in the sticky threads above....everything will be written out when starts ends ....etc

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Karma,
Yea bro we will get together over 420 for sure...I will be in town for 14 days over that time frame so will have plenty of time to get together and samokeout!!!
I am sending over lots of goodies this year since we know it will take place..Last year it was announced a little late due to a few personal matters Gypsy had to take care of....I already have all the sativas big in veg that I plan to enter and send over for smoke..
I plan to send a big batch of the Fire OGK,Neville's,Strawberry Creme and several other tasty treats.......Good time for sure and I hope a bunch decide to come over this year!!!Should be a fun time and not all commercialized like the HTCC....Much more of a personal connoisseur gettogether!!!So peeps get over there this coming 420!!!!!