What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

is anyone getting ready for IC Mag 420 in 2009 ???

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
mitsu...heard many good things about this place after 2008 IC mag cup...will have to go there when I come down to Amsterdam...hopefully I can be there before 15.04.2009...but if not...then I will be there 15.04.2009...one hundred percent

B

British_Bulldog

Ok I see southflorida - I'm also sensitive, but after all these years of smoking, then even if I have a binge, I can still function on it.

For example, at the ICMag Cup this year, I smoked like a chimney for 2-3 days, ok I had to piece what happened together afterwards, lol, but at the time I was fine the whole way.

The only thing that's hit me really for 6 is a piece of Nepalese from a private stash - I know I was tired, but just a small pipe of that had me really stoned, like I mean really stoned, lol, and I did a Homer with his head back and almost drooling, lol

I was gone for a few minutes, and that was the most potent hash I've ever had - it also felt very 'natural', and that that's how all hash should be.

I did wonder afterwards whether I was just very tired after all the smoking, and that was partially to do with it, but then, when the high of the Nepalese started to wear off, I was ok again - high from many other herbs and hash, but that Nepalese just cut through everything....and I was smoking some extremely good hash and herb too, lol

So for me, it's all about the high grade hashes, especially dry sift old-world import, as these get you much higher than buds alone.

At the Green Place, if you ask him to show you his best Moroccan, which he keeps in his pocket to keep it soft, you will get some 1st grade hash. Note: the most expensive isn't always the best.

Some other places also have 'the goods', and if you look around and read the posts here then you'll get a better idea of where to get the top grades.

Hopefully I will be able to come to the Cup next year as well, and if so I look forward to a smoke out with you.

Peace

southflorida

Veteran
british_bulldog...for the past 13-14 years I have not smoked any weed...mostly because there is no good herb where I live...just BS.

in miami, ft. lauderdale, boca raton, and west palm beach, where I lived unril I was 24 y.o. there was plenty...mostly sativas...mostly medium quality...so I was used to rolling fat ass joints...and smoking till I got as high as I wanted to be

if I wasn't high enough after smoking a joint...I would roll another...in about twenty minutes...in case it was a creeper

and I could function fully, drive, work, do whatever I had to do

then I had this 13-14 year brake after moving back to my country in the Baltic States...and when last year I bought some white widow from Enschede coffeeshop Cafe Mix...and smoked about half a joint...man that shit hit me like a ton of bricks...i mean ''really hard''...up to the point where I couldnt speak

don't know what happened during these years with my brain...but the weed in the Netherlands gets me majorly ripped...to the point of stupidness

for me the flight to Amsterdam takes an hour and a half....and if it wasn't for this fuc...ed up real estate market crisis in Europe (which my country is now a part of) we are majorly fuc...ed.

otherwise....I probably would have moved to Haarlem and every morning I would be sitting in Willie Wortel's Indica coffeeshop...getting blasted on their weed and hash...then I would take the train to Amsterdam and go to whatever coffeeshops I wanted that day and smoke myself silly there

but now I have to work my ass getting a new business off the ground...since real estate is more or less a dead end now...but I wanted to create this new business anyway, so I guess I have my chance now

since the new business has to do with the internet...my dream is once I get it off the ground to move to Holland and live there year round

anyway...hope to meet you in the Netherlands next year...if you are there between 15.04.2009 and 25.04.2009 and try something similar to that nepalese you wrote about....later

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Id like to make it in person, but dont think Ill be able to.. HTC will have some enteries for the Cup tho! and Im hoping one of the team can make it to the contests!

Im shure it'll be a blast!

Peace, bub.

L

luaith

hey Bub..start saving your dimes and nickles...i plan on taking a holiday next year when my vacation days reset.i'l have 3 weeks by then.
my destination will be either europe or alaska...if i go to alaska though i dont think i'l be coming back....i can see myself walking into the mountains and never returning..

southflorida

Veteran
if anyone wants to really come to holland for the 2009 IC Mag cup, set it, as an important thing to do, as a small goal for instance, and then see where you are at the current moment

then you will be able to see if the steps you must take to accomplish that small goal of flying down to Amsterdam and being in the cup, are realistic, or not?

if they aren't more or less realistic then you won't at least just say to yourself....maybe I can go to the cup if I get lucky or some sh..t

you will ''know'' you can fly down...and you will do everything to make ''it'' happen

well, that is at least what I think...lol

southflorida

Veteran
just found a few pics from my first day in the netherlands this year...was end of may...and after buying some 5 gram deals...seperated them into small bags to take with me while walking around different coffeeshops

after I started smoking...got so wasted...and stayed so wasted...that I didn't take any more pics...a shame but next year I will for sure :wave:

anyway the first is BB from bettu boop, then pink kush and chocolope from amnesia, then ssh from popeye's, then HS from GH united, and last but not least AH and FP from WW indica CS

so many other strains were bought...but I was in such a daze...I forgot I had a camera...i guess...that amnesia haze makes you forget everything...and neville's haze that I bought later from dampkring does the same

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
OGBub,that crew member needs to be you bro!!!
Kryptonite will be there in full force!!!

PS,
99% of the herb in the dam is total BS...The G13/Haze I got from Barneys looked great but was not smokable and smelled like the worst kin d of shit you could imagine burning..Big joints would be thrown away after the first toke,,,but it looked good...LOL!!!
Now the Hash is a different story if you know where to look...LOL.....:muahaha:
Now isn't that right B.Bulldog???

southflorida

Veteran
here is three hashes from amnesia, ww indica and old church, will not lie which ones was too wasted and didn't write down, but the weed is amnesia haze with chocolope where it is not so broken up, and the part where it is broken up more it is hawaaiin haze, ssh, mako haze and neville's haze

this salad idea i got from soma...tried it and liked it, the only thing is to all the weed I add a little hash and voila...lmao

can someone who understands about hashes, explain why you love hash, when I smoked it in a glass steamroller...i felt good after smoking it...but nothing like smoking all those sativas...I just like that feeling of flying in space for hours...i guess

southflorida

Veteran
well capt. crip i will be in the netherlands from 15.04.09 to 25.04.09 what places and what hash would you suggest I try...or now it is too soon to say...maybe I can ask you once it is a lot closer to the cup?

Capt. Crip

Veteran
We can just get together for a smokeout and meet up with the real Hashman...The best will rarw=ely be found in a shop....
But thats no problem...
Take care....................................CC

The Caremello from Barneys is usually excellent also but 14 euros a gram it damn sure better be....
The King Hassan and Hassan Extreme are both good commercial hashes from Greenhouse and only 8 and 10 euros...Very good deals for shop hash..
Take care.....................................CC

southflorida

Veteran
capt. crip.....you are on...i will be there in april 15.2009 till about april 25.2009 and we can meet in gh united cf...and smoke some good hash

what I want to smoke is imported hash that gives a good head high...since don't like body stone at all

B

British_Bulldog

Capt. Crip said:
99% of the herb in the dam is total BS...

Now the Hash is a different story if you know where to look...

Now isn't that right B.Bulldog???

Ain't that the truth Capt ;) :D

southflorida

Veteran
capt. crip......concerning the weed being crap....I am sure you mean for a person like you who grows and breeds high quality cannabis

for me who smokes ocassionally and has a low tolerance......the weed in holland puts me on my ass....especially strains like amnesia haze, mako haze, super silver haze, mexican haze, etc. etc.

my ass is in la la land after half a joint

and if we do get together next year in april for ic mag cup.....want to see what that hash does to me you promised to show me :rasta:

Capt. Crip

Veteran
well friwnd if you are a light weight so to speak you are gonna melt right out of the chair!!!
All the imports we get in the dam melt and bubble just like water hash and is as pure as it gets under a microscope...Nothing but trich heads and the occasional stalk or leaf spur but no plant matter!!!!

Heres a pretty chunk of first class nepali from a friend there....This shit has to be kept cold to keep it from melting....LOL...

Last edited:

southflorida

Veteran
melting right out of my chair...sounds about right for me....that is the kind of condition i like to be while in holland

that looks like some awesome hash....and that plants looks really nice

by the way capt crip what is the best way you suggest to smoke hash?

this hash below (3 diff kinds from ww indica and amnesia coffeeshops) I just chop up real small with a razor and roll it into joints with my salad of amnesia haze, ssh, nevilles haze, mako haze, chocolope and a few other nice strains, mostly white widow related from haarlem and amsterdam

so you see capt. crip I am doing my best to build up my tolerance so I can handle some of that bomb hash when i fly down to holland

Last edited:

Capt. Crip

Veteran
running errands in town right now but I just use a small water pipe....Most hash smokers use regular pipes but I use a waterpipe to help from the throat burnout factor...When there I stay pretty stoned so I just purchase a decent small glass bong and carry it everywhere I go...I left the last one at the GH coffeeshop......I rolled my bigass hash joint handed the leftovers to the fellas and said to take care of my pipe....I guess it's still being used now ...LOL..

Latest posts

Latest posts