What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

is anyone getting ready for IC Mag 420 in 2009 ???

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
damn mr.haze......pics like that make me want to buy that plane ticket and fly down right now...lol....only an hour away from amsterdam where i live

if it wasnt for the responsibility of running a business and family....son still has three more grades to finish in school.....i'd be there right now

in fact in three years i'm thinking of renting a place in haarlem for a year....and try living in holland with my wife....got her agreement not long ago...after letting her smoke some blueberry from m.y. coffeeshop

anyway...hope to see you all in april 2009 for ic mag cup.....100% i will be there

that blueberry bud....mmmmmmmmm

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Hey Haze my friend you never stop amazing me with the killer pics!!!!!
See you soon!

What are the bottom 2 pics?Are they the Polm we talked about?After pressing?That shit looks gooey....Some of the gooiest pics I have seen...!!!!!Save a sample for me.....LOL....LOOKS LIKE REAL CAREMEL!

B

British_Bulldog

Woooooooowwwww Mr H!

You just dropped a JPG Bomb there man!

Much props m8 ;)

B_B

Last edited:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
MR HAZE>>> AMAZING SHOTS!!

Capt. Crip said:
We can just get together for a smokeout and meet up with the real Hashman...The best will rarw=ely be found in a shop....
But thats no problem...

Aint that the truth...
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Capt. Crip again.

Last edited:

SwissBliss

I will be there for the Cup, hoping to judge a little, although I don't know how that all works. Even though I have not smoked in almost 3 years (in Jan of 09 I get out of US ARMY) I definitely know good bud and hash and am a very perceptive and descriptive stoner. How does one go about getting a judge's pass?

I plan to fly in on the 17th, 18th, or 19th, and then stay until the 21st, 22nd, or 23rd, depending on what is cheaper ticket-wise (cheapest I have found is just at $999 for multi-city, flying out of DFW, into AMS, then back to DFW from Zurich). I am going to drive to Switzerland and snowboard the rest of the 12 days of my vacation there.

The thing is, my wife is not a huge stoner. In fact, she swears that she isn't going to smoke, but I know that I have got to find a way. She is a filippina and pot isn't really part of there culture and its looked down upon, although she has tried it twice and gotten stoned once (she said she got way too high). She is cool with me smoking, but I know being in the stoner capital of the world she has got to try it, not to mention hopefully the open, quasi-legal, and totally accepted part of the culture. That should prove to tip the scales in my favor, I hope, because she didn't like the whole taboo, underground aspect of pot, not to mention almost getting busted with me several times. And it being 420 and all, shit should be pretty crazy. Any advice on getting my wife to enjoy our time there?

In fact, how nuts is it over there on 420? Is it business as usual, or is it like Christmas in April for stoners?

I would absolutely love to meet up with some felow ICMAGers. I haven't posted alot here, as the last three years I haven't smoked hardly at all (except for a trip to Vancouver and Whistler last year), but I used to be a big poster (6,000+ posts) over at OverGrow before it got shutdown. When I went to Vancouver I met up with some folks and it really made the experience more memorable, and I am hoping to do it again.

I will be checking in often.
~SB~

p.s. check out my other thread about planning my vacation in general:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=1825934

southflorida

Veteran
swissbliss....i was in US ARMY artilary in 1997 to 1999 stationed in Nurenberg, Germany, basic went through in Oklahoma.....my mom somehow convinced me to go at 17.....so I don't marry a girl she didn't like.....I always wondered how the fu..k she pulled it off

I mean I was getting high 24/7 those days living in Ft. Lauderdale, but damn 3 years contract. Anyway 19 months after getting to Germany I got discharged since me and two more people got caught selling American cigarettes that we bought real cheap and were selling to the hookers with a mark up of like 300% on each pack...it was good while it lasted though

we got lucky that they didn't find the hash we had hidden at that time....lol

about 14 years ago I left USA and moved my ass back to where I was born, in an eastern european country, and currently the flight to holland takes 1.5 hours from where I live and costs $200 round trip.....but I like to drive my car there.....since autobahn is my favorite place to haul ass on my car....legally

anyway concerning your questions about amsterdam and what your wife can do while she is there.....I will write a little later when I finish doing my daily things.

I have been there on vacation last two years....and can tell you a few places you should check out and can tell you about a few good strains....of course depends on what kind of weed you like to smoke....since I like mostly sativa dominant strains myself

southflorida

Veteran
digitalhappy....I am sure one day you will.....but to be a judge is a tough job....no joke...so many strains and hash to smoke...have to have a serious tolerance...othewise that stuff will really wipe you out....but hey many of us want that...don't we?...lol

Burnton

im really hopin I can make it down, it'd be nice to meet up with icmaggers to have a smokeout but after jst buying a new truck my financial situation aint so great so I dunno if I'll be able to...but we shall see

southflorida

Veteran
ronley.....i like those picks....but considering how soma looks....i think i will stay away from smoking hash tis way...lol...just kidding bro

r u flying down for ic mag 2009? and bring some more of that *halva* to help calm down the *munchies*...lol

southflorida

Veteran
i have a new batch all broken up and ready to smoke...using my tunisia wooden hand made pipe, my budbomb metal pipe and of course my favorite rolling papers

the wood pipe works great....it is wood with stone material where the smoking mix is put....and I like puting some bud with small pieces of hash on top....and just inhale...lol

this budbomb looked great in the head shop....but in real life it sucks the big one...can't see your hit....and overall don't recommend it

this is amnesia haze and white widow all broken up....ready to be rolled

i mix amnesia haze and white widow together 50/50 with some hash for taste...and the high I get is *splendid* for four to five hours.....head 60% body 40%....in all...totally *ripped*

and last but not least some hash from willie wortels indica cs (below photo made in 2006) I'm not a hash lover.....just for the taste....don't even remember what kind it is to be honest...taste's good though...lmao

and my favorite place in all of holland ww indica coffeeshop...small...friendly...good weed...good people working....awesome vibes...and memories...will be there in april 2009 for Ic Mag Cup...2009...will be my home base....I just love it because it is so *layed back*

Last edited:

southflorida

Veteran
which cs to hit....the ones that get mentioned the most are grey area, amnesia, barneys, dampkring/tweed kamer/pink floyd, willie wortels indica, sensimilia, sativa (closed till middle of aug), and of course many many more

best if people tell us which they liked the most while in Holland

J

JamesChong

I'll be there this year. Looking at flights now and will be booking soon. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Should be a blast and loads of fun. Should have some goodies to give out also.
Later,
BG

Latest posts

Latest posts