What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

**International Cannagraphic Market Quotations**

jpm

What's up Che? Great thread bro :dance013:

These quotes are really rough. I haven't bought weed in over 3 years so I rely upon the quotes offered by my friends. These quotes are street price from Northern Michigan US, Lake Superior Coastline (almost Canada!)

Mexican bag weed (most of what they smoke): $30 - $40.00/ 8th, $180 - $240/oz., $?/lb.

Mid grade brick: $35 - $40/8th, $200 - $300/8th , $?/lb.

High grade nugget or AAA: Nonexistent (In my area)

Hash, bho, etc: Nonexistent (In my area)

That being said, I would also like to add that there is a high demand for cheap weed which I figure contributes greatly to the absence of the finer herb. Most of the people here are rather destitute and couldn't afford AAA or refined products.
are you sure you dont mean per pound, because you said you dont know pound price but eighths dont go for that much even in California !

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol...
In '76 a bag of good columbian was $30 all day long, every day.
Redbud would fetch $35, and spicy gold columbian was $40 for a fat sack.
A "bag" was supposed to be an ounce, but usually was a sandwich bag filled and the flap just folded over.
Everything had seeds. I have thrown away thousands and thousands of red and gold columbian seeds.

Che

Veteran
Checked Toronto prices today..

M39 2200-2300
Cali-O 2600
Pot of Gold 3000
Jack Herer 3200

they had 2 kinds of hash as well; Blonde, and Black (biker stuff?)
Blonde 87g @ $800
Black 4800/ kg

dkmonk

Well I got decent connections

Commercial (best brick, little seeds light green) $300 quarter lb 80 ounce
Hydro (they call it this) 200 ounce
Kush 250-300 ounce

Indiana

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
sick thread bro...yeah the htmq'a are like 2 months back, if everyone puts in some info this thread would be big....:tiphat:

ok Montreal,Qc

1oz jack herer 210$ (approx)
1oz Ak-47 --190$
1oz M-39 -- 120-140$
1oz Skunk --190$

hope this little bit helps bro..:thank you:

Maine

$300 z Agent Orange
$360 z Strawberry Cough
$420 z AK
$475 z ECSD
$410 z Island Skunk

I'm movin to Montreal!

mgk :wave:

B

Bud Bug

I got rid of my Diesel for $1600/lb and I was lucky enough to find someone to buy it other wise I'd be piecing it out and who the hell wants to do that. I could have gotten more but would have had to wait two week.

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Butte County: One Zip of Soma's Lavender=$200.00 USD (collective grown)

F

feral

lol...
In '76 a bag of good columbian was $30 all day long, every day.
Redbud would fetch $35, and spicy gold columbian was $40 for a fat sack.
A "bag" was supposed to be an ounce, but usually was a sandwich bag filled and the flap just folded over.
Everything had seeds. I have thrown away thousands and thousands of red and gold columbian seeds.

:jump::jump: I don't think the word scale ever existed back then. How times have changed. And the quality of the golds/reds to this day can't be touched.

Vermonster

5/6 lb for any local well grown non commercial herb, something w a disel in it will start at mid fives usualy, name brand nice can go as low as 45 but not much more, the rest i dont think concerns ths forum all that much.....east coast tri state region

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Central and Eastern US, private markets, these are like the aarp for stoners and take years to get into.

300-700 per oz for med grade indoor, and outdoor cali buds, average price of 350 for top quality buds, for a repeat market.

I have no clue what weed sells for here in obamaland, the drug task forces get everybody who sells here. They have undercover and informants in all local markets.

F

Famous Shoes

Great thread, thanks for starting it, thanks to contributors. I'm in the Ohio River Valley, don't really buy much, so I was out of the loop a little. Looks like I need to make some adjustments. :)

Snype

Veteran
Boston, MA, USA

1. Organic top of the line strains (Sour Diesel, Chemdog, OG's, Strawberry Cough, C99, etc.): $7,200 - $8000 per pound; $500 - $600 per ounce

2. Hydroponic decent strains: $5,600 - $6,400 per pound; $375 - $450 per ounce

3. California Outdoors and other outdoors of good quality: $4400 - $5,000; $300 - $350 per ounce

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shit man you guys should drive out here to cali and pick it up for the rest of your state lol.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Socal
40 - 50 for 1/8 of top grade
200 - 225 for Oz of top grade
1200 - 1500 for half lb top grade
2000 - 2500 lb top grade ( maybe 3 if you're lucky )

Outdoor stuff
100 bucks for half oz
175 - 200 for oz depend on quality
bulk lb will go for 1000 - 1500 outdoor.

scwagg are usually 500 bucks for a lb, sometime its free lol