What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

**International Cannagraphic Market Quotations**

TokinTuga

7-12 euros a gram depending on who you know and how good it is in Portugal.

240-280 for an oz of kush in Toronto.

DaDank

Well I got decent connections

Commercial (best brick, little seeds light green) $300 quarter lb 80 ounce
Hydro (they call it this) 200 ounce
Kush 250-300 ounce

Indiana
:wave::wave:Anybody got a clue about IL prices, or what the the DEAL is in Chicagoland?

bluekush

Socal
40 - 50 for 1/8 of top grade
200 - 225 for Oz of top grade
1200 - 1500 for half lb top grade
2000 - 2500 lb top grade ( maybe 3 if you're lucky )

Outdoor stuff
100 bucks for half oz
175 - 200 for oz depend on quality
bulk lb will go for 1000 - 1500 outdoor.

scwagg are usually 500 bucks for a lb, sometime its free lol

I wonder where is so cal the prices could be so low 3 if your lucky never had a problem getting 3500 a lb for top shelf

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
I think people should mention in their prices whether they are for buying or selling, as there can be some vast discrepancies between the two.

In norcal right now, ten packs of indoor top shelf are being bought for 26-2800 a pound. Outdoors are going for 1800-2200 per pound.

E

emerald city

Thats interesting, 10 packs of cali outdoor kush are being bought on the East Coast for 3k to 32 a piece.
By the time it hits Maine thier trying to get 4kplus a lbs...The consumer revolt has started.
The price will be set by the growers.." ecsd " is being sold to patients for 300z or 4k lbs....

Snype

Veteran
Massachusetts:
Cali Greenhouse and outdoors: $3400 - $4100
Basic Indoors $4200 - $5000
Better Indoors than most: $5,000 - $8000

ODTreez

By the time it hits Maine thier trying to get 4kplus a lbs...The consumer revolt has started.
The price will be set by the growers.." ecsd " is being sold to patients for 300z or 4k lbs....

Thats still a pretty solid price. I have a buddy in Maine and he says prices vary BIG TIME. Anywhere from 3k to 5k+ for similar quality packs. But then again, that could be said about anywhere, its all about you you kno. Ive seen the ECSD fly around here for anywhere from 55 to 65, no complaints.

(hillbilly land)
Where I live you really won't find pot being sold with names attached. It is very rare for anyone to even inquire what strain the weed actually is. A look at a bag, a big whiff, and a description of the type of buzz by the seller and that is that.
Indoor growers usually keep good stuff in their own circles, and the outdoor grows are widespread, so most you will see of good bud on the street is outdoor that is more than likely crosses of major strains anyway, and most don't even care about what that cross may be.

I haven't bought any pot in a coons age, so I had to ask some buddies what shit was going for. Hasn't changed much in last 10-15 years...mex brick is everywhere and sucks ass, and many refuse to even take a whiff of a bag. Folks around here don't take too kindly to mexican mobs. But, if it is all that is around it will bring $50 a quarter ounce.

Good bud will also bring the same $50 a quarter ounce, but only if it is from a friend. All others will pay $70-$90 a quarter sack for top bud.
Amateurs will be pushing their early picked, unripe baby buds (most likely ripped off) in Oct for about $500-$750 a quarter pound. Amateurs are usually the only buyers.

Hash is non-existent. Won't see it, and won't hear people ask for it.
thats exactly how it is in my area..when i try and tell friends that i share my pot with what kind it is they just look at me.lol...they dont know and dont care what its called..one thing they do know is that i always have good stuff...end of story..

jenery

good indoor stuff here in czech rep. is 10$ for 1 gram, outdoor can be found even for 6/7$, but you can almost never get any hash

anc0

northern ireland
£3000/k - damp 'chinese' weed
£5000/k - decentish (probably slightly damp)
£200/oz - for anything decent
£10-20/g - again quality varies
expect to pay £7200/k if your looking something nice

chrondon

republic of ireland,
weed.
1.decent uncontaminated,always called homegrown here
28g 280-350 euro,
2.5 -4g 50 euro,
1kg 6000-9000 euro (hard to get a kg of good weed as most decent growers are small time)
usually high quality but nearly always not fully cured,price depending on how far away from the grower the buyer is.recent strains, nirvana ice ,serious chronic ,(?) california dream.
2.contaminated shit,(called chink weed here)
28g 200-300 euro,125g 700-1100 euro,1 kg 5500-7500 euro.
has all sorts of adulterants from pva glue to glass and used vegatable oil(guess where that came from lol) ,a lot of named strains which are what they say except for the fact they have been ruined by contamination.
3.bush weed(shwag)
7g 25-60 euro 28g 100-220 euro
ranges from nice green thai or african with a few seeds to black crap full of seeds which has mold.used to be quite popular but has decreased in availability.

hash.
varies in quality,usually maroc,leb or afghan
1.soapbar.
28g 80-120 euro 125g 200-300 euro,250g 350-600 euro depending on quality
comes in approx 9 oz bars some that is riddled with diesel,some i seen recently that is quite nice and clean smoke.
2.low quality polm(might be lebanese)
28g 100-150 euro,1 kg 2500 euro.
comes in 100 and 200g bars.always a light brown/yellow ,sandy texture but very fluffy.overall is crap and a lot of soapbar is better.
3.decent quality polm.
7g 40-60 euro,28g 150-220
sometimes the pure maroc,which is getting rarer.is usually darker hard press stuff with a bit of the afghani gentics in it.usually well worth the price.
4.afgani.
28g 130-200 euro
low to medium quality,sometimes complete dirt.
5.seriously high quality hash(very rare).
10-12 euro per gram,28g 200-300 euro.usually maroc,sometimes afghan.will bubble with flame,very nice stuff

KROW

7-12 euros a gram depending on who you know and how good it is in Portugal.

240-280 for an oz of kush in Toronto.

more like 3-5 euros a gram in portugal for organic outdoor stuff big fat buds and sticky. all round good smoke better than the sabao u usually get out there

KROW

London UK

£20 = 1.3g of really good stuff (amnesia haze, bhudda cheese, lemon skunk, silver haze, lemon haze)

£160-220 = 1oz of dutch/skunk/regular

£280-350 = 1oz of really nice bud (amnesia haze, bhudda cheese, lemon skunk, silver haze, lemon haze)

i never get anythin besides the nicely trimmed and cured buds usually a haze type and hydro grown it can be found for £250 if you kno the right people

£2100 = 250g of the good hydro ( goes up to 2500)

London prices are extorition
£8400 = 1kg of good hydro ( can go for 8000)

if anyone knos of any bangin hydro for cheaper in london then id love to kno

Rinse

Veteran
London UK

£20 = 1.3g of really good stuff (amnesia haze, bhudda cheese, lemon skunk, silver haze, lemon haze)

£160-220 = 1oz of dutch/skunk/regular

£280-350 = 1oz of really nice bud (amnesia haze, bhudda cheese, lemon skunk, silver haze, lemon haze)

i never get anythin besides the nicely trimmed and cured buds usually a haze type and hydro grown it can be found for £250 if you kno the right people

£2100 = 250g of the good hydro ( goes up to 2500)

London prices are extorition
£8400 = 1kg of good hydro ( can go for 8000)

if anyone knos of any bangin hydro for cheaper in london then id love to kno

Basically the same prices except I can usually get cheese 1.6 for £20.
And not usually more than £250 on a z. Good Kali mist was going for £220 recently.

Also good pollen (plus dark maroccan that bubbles) for £40-£50 a q respectively.

And Thai around £100-£140 a z

Madjag

Veteran
Since the few "Collectives" in Arizona have the market cornered for MM patients, they are getting anywhere from 300 - 400 an ounce for top quality herb, or $40-$50 an 1/8th.

Street-wise, the price for good, outdoor homegrown has varied between $2500-$3600 pound in Arizona. Friends of mine in New York will pay $3600-$4000 all day long if you get it to them since $75-$100 1/8ths are common in the Manhattan.

Mexi average sensi, which has increased in quality steadily over the years, runs $100 an ounce for excellent, pressed weed. No hint of Indica, all Sativa.

hi

normal street prices for cheese/blues etc is 10 a gram

oz - 180 - 200 quid for the same stuff

kilos - 5 grand and never seen it more than that.... can be as low as 4 grand but thats rare

all north west england

god knows whos buying kilos for 8 grand lol.......... thats 8 quid a gram for wholesale !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts