What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

**International Cannagraphic Market Quotations**

2Lazy

I don't understand why Hash is cheaper than buds.

Can someone help me get a grip on that? A gram of hash rips me up, way more than a gram of bud.

marcoitaly

I don't understand why Hash is cheaper than buds.

Can someone help me get a grip on that? A gram of hash rips me up, way more than a gram of bud.

because lots of the hash is just soapbar..
plus here in europe much of the commercial weed comes from holland and they know how to charge it and get lots of profit.
remember that the best maroccan hash is 1400 eu per kg and it's way more expensive than pakistan india or afghanistan.

2Lazy

cause its made from trim which is like free i guess idk
I guess that makes sense. It's like fiber board instead of a solid cut.

Still though, gram for gram, isn't there at least twice as much cannabinoid in hash? I know if a dealer asked me, do you want an ounce of this chronic for $300 or an ounce of this Hash for $280 I'm going to pick the hash every time, for certain.

Back when I was wasting my money at a dispensary I'd love getting the $30 grams of hash.

And just to contribute, in the Portland area, per ounce, I pay:
Mids: $240 (usually outdoor)
Highs:$300 (usually from Norcal)

BlueMonk

Dallas 140 per qtr for nicely grown and trimmed stuff that my Cali friends would give maybe a B+. I live in the wrong state!

ODTreez

Here in the Tri-State...
Mex mids - 800-1000/lb
Regs - 11-14/lb
Outdoor 45-48/lb
Nice Commercial indoor - 5-6/lb

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
Finland & Northern Europe

quality bud is very hard to find, only with personal sources and goes from 12e-20e /g.

low quality soapbar 10e-15e/g. moroccon etc. 15e-25e

i am hearing that bud goes higher than amphetamines these days...

hom

Veteran
100 miles from dublin Ireland..... 50 euro for 3 grams of "top quality" shitty glassy no flavour buds. Full of powered glass or some other nonsense. Good buds can be had but you have to really know a grower. 3.5g from the growers for 50e.Properly dried and cured... big fat bags. Some gimps sellin 5 gs for 100e..wet.. Knobs. pollen seems to be the new soapbar. Some really muck stuff being pawned as pollen lately. Looks homemade by Gypsies or somethin. 50 for a Q. Some very good hash available tho.... some top quality from afghanistan crept in a few weeks ago. Way tastier than anythin Amsterdam has ever offered me in the afghan department. 12.50 on the G. Some quality moroccans available on and off. usually 10 g for 100e. Good price for what you get. Not seen soapbar in 2 years...thank god. Some caramellos landed not long ago from Bab taza in Maroc. 5 gs for 100e. Serious hashish..called hardulla. Sticky and stinky. Can smell it from your pocket. hope this helps....

Seattle area prices"

Tasty medical dank- $3500 lb or around 280-300 oz.

commercial indoor local- $2900-3000 lb. or 220 a 0z.

Cali outdoor nugs-, $2300-2500 lb.

jim.mars

western washington suburbs

200 oz beasters
260-280 oz dank shit

those are retail/street prices

some shit sells for 50/8th that is super dank
some material sells for 20/gram that is horrible shit jigaboo crap

It's all about who you know. Average is 40 for an 1/8 whether dank or crap. Most people seem to go by weight and don't care if something is super fucking dank, they won't pay more than 50 for an eighth. You could have a quarter of some crap mersh for 70 and an eighth of some murder for 50 and most people I've met would get the crap. Makes no sense to me. Anyone else notice this?

My problem is I want to buy the best dope for cheapest, so I always hook everyone up fat and lose money compared to all the queerbait polesmokers around here.

It's almost like people will think my dope sucks, than it's like no it should cost more than any shit you find on the streets but it's way less.....

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
New York City

$20 for 0.8-1g ("a dub") of good shit.

$25 for 0.7-0.9g of good name brand shit.

$100 for an 28g of regs/mids (dry nasty weed w/ seeds)

Squiggles

the midwest Western Australia

Aboriginal stick 1g $25-30 generic skunk shit
Aboriginal Oz $350-500 generic skunk shit

Good Bush $250-300 Oz (Aussie Sativa, physcadelic and trippy not for the faint of heart)

home grown $150-320 Oz name brand(its not what you know but who you know deal)

Latest posts

Latest posts