What's new

Inside Out Trees, Silo Op, custom RDWC, water cooled

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
I would be very interested in actually seeing your cob setup and the quality of your product. I read a lot of what you wrote, but pictures are the pudding.

Ttystikk

I get very frustrated with the dinosaur that is this forum.

Pic of my recently overhauled aerocloner setup, compete with active water chilling to maintain ideal temperatures.

Attachments

• 20160623_215615.jpg
    20160623_215615.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 24

Ttystikk

Astonishingly consistently dark ages with the damn photos. Sideways, AGAIN.

I'm on other forums, look for my pics there.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
I'd hesitate to hire a consultant that can't figure out how to post pics on icmag. It's not that difficult.

Ttystikk

Meanwhile, I've made the switch from RDWC to a soilless mix called Tupur, comprised of coco, perlite and composted forest litter. I'm very happy with the plant's performance in it.

Ttystikk

I just weighed another big girl, she came out to 32oz. Not bad for a plant that only had 3 of 4 COB LED modules running the whole cycle.

906g/675W=1.34g/W. Go figure.

Ttystikk

Changing my substrate to Tupur, a mix of coco, perlite and composted forest litter. I'm still using my nutes in the same ratios, only now my plants are exploding.

I've had to wait while the Tupur crew grows up big enough to put into bloom, but if early results are any indication, I think we'll be in good hands. I've never seen such happy plants as these grown in this stuff under my COB LED lights.

Truthful

I've heard quite a few people saying the same thing about Tupur so I picked up a couple bags to see for myself.

Ttystikk

Just pulled down a 27.6oz Chem Sour Diesel, that's a personal best for HID. Fourth biggest overall, all those bigger were grown under COB LED.

Latest posts

Latest posts