What's new

Inside Out Trees, Silo Op, custom RDWC, water cooled

Vnsmkr

It's a place that trolls run wild. Where post a pic of sick plant, and members say needs more jizz, at milk for calcium or Mountain dew for carbs.. Lol

The lawless land of trolls and weed growing..
Shit bro they are all like that. RIU surely aint the only 1 where you have to selectively sift through mtns of SHIT because some people absolutely have too much time and bad information on their minds.

Vnsmkr

Check that shit out @ttystikk. I hadnt been able to access ICMAG for a few months now, but all of a sudden I can. I had just tried last week and was a no go

Ttystikk

lol Who ever builds a Cob unit is surely to start a Light company selling there units haha
Its the future of growing Tweaking someone elses work to avoid trade mark infringement and market it:biggrin:

COB LED tech is great, but no single technology is the whole answer; all coexist with each other and I know from personal experience that there is as much to be gained in combining techniques and technologies a there is in focusing on any to the exclusion of all else.

In other words, it's a systems world out there, may the best ones outgrow the rest!

Ttystikk

lol Who ever builds a Cob unit is surely to start a Light company selling there units haha
Its the future of growing Tweaking someone elses work to avoid trade mark infringement and market it:biggrin:

And another point; who gets credit if I use someone else's tech while making an additional innovation? This happens so much it's all but unavoidable.

We all stand on the shoulders of giants in our own quest to reach for the stars.

Sqydro

You got that right whats your thoughts on this project 2800 watts of vertical cob that rotates in the middle diamond style tower standing over 5 feet tall with each row consisting of different spectrum scattered up and down think i will license this complete set up and start selling kits
with additional addons sold separately lol plus plus right :biggrin:
15 pound harvests 2800 watts what you think ??? 70 days from clone

Name it the Octagon 96 plant to 500 plant set ups special order :)
nice build went to do this ages ago then shat it for plant numbers :moon: whats 'cob' sorry for the prob simple question :|
Still installing new equipment.

Just pulled a new personal best; 32oz from one plant indoors.

thats heath territory please tel me u have some pics, was it in ur RWDC system? strain etc, just starting a 5 plant tree grow with 4 vert bulbs Xo pattern, going to trellis the walls and grow plants up any wasted lights spots hoping for that off 3 plants never mind 1 lol sick

Ttystikk

nice build went to do this ages ago then shat it for plant numbers :moon: whats 'cob' sorry for the prob simple question :|

thats heath territory please tel me u have some pics, was it in ur RWDC system? strain etc, just starting a 5 plant tree grow with 4 vert bulbs Xo pattern, going to trellis the walls and grow plants up any wasted lights spots hoping for that off 3 plants never mind 1 lol sick

COB LED = chip on board light emitting diode. It's a chip with a bunch of individual LEDs all packed together. In this way they can achieve high intensity values.

Yes, I have a few pics. Is a bitch to load them here, plus I don't get a lot of interest in my lil corner. Chicken n egg? Could be.

That plant got 900W of COB LED, so it's proof to my mind that vertical trellis techniques can match the yield of flatlander grows on a pet square foot basis. Now I need to produce it consistently, and I believe that a coco based substrate with hydroponic nutrients will aid in that quest.

There's another plant that's well on its way to matching or beating that mark in the current run. Hillbilly Hobby; fucking pic uploader turned it sideways. Did I mention that loading pics on this site is like fossil hunting?

Attachments

• 20160603_122415.jpg
    20160603_122415.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
O

OG Tree Grower

Hey bro, seems the general population of these sites these days just want to see Picts. Not me man. I read all your threads and enjoyed em. I should have commented earlier and made some dialogue. Anyways great thread man, some innovative ideas going on over there! It really is a bummer for the intrest level tho. I was gonna do a grow diary but with all the unwanted attention good Picts bring and super lo intrest on this site I just said screw it.
What other sites are there for vertical or bucket growing? I couldn't find much but I'm not to internet savvy

Ttystikk

Hey bro, seems the general population of these sites these days just want to see Picts. Not me man. I read all your threads and enjoyed em. I should have commented earlier and made some dialogue. Anyways great thread man, some innovative ideas going on over there! It really is a bummer for the intrest level tho. I was gonna do a grow diary but with all the unwanted attention good Picts bring and super lo intrest on this site I just said screw it.
What other sites are there for vertical or bucket growing? I couldn't find much but I'm not to internet savvy

This thread was always about the tech rather than the pretty pictures anyway.

I'm not here much anymore, myself.

Search for roll it up.

Their loss, too; I'm building several businesses based on the stuff I've developed and shared here.

O

OG Tree Grower

That's good to hear! I hope some pioneers make millions off the legalization before gov steps in and takes control like they did with booze.

Personally I'd be very happy with a small legal grow to support my family's medical needs and a small local dispensary but I know it probably won't happen lol

What kinda hps wattage did you have on that 32oz monster? Or was it only 900wcob? How was the density on that?

Any new updates with the watercooled system? What kinda/size chiller are you running? Are you happy with the heat exchanger on it? How's that set up? What's max pump size or pressure?

What's the new equipment your installing?

Last edited:

Ttystikk

That's good to hear! I hope some pioneers make millions off the legalization before gov steps in and takes control like they did with booze.

Personally I'd be very happy with a small legal grow to support my family's medical needs and a small local dispensary but I know it probably won't happen lol

What kinda hps wattage did you have on that 32oz monster? Or was it only 900wcob? How was the density on that?

Any new updates with the watercooled system? What kinda/size chiller are you running? Are you happy with the heat exchanger on it? How's that set up? What's max pump size or pressure?

What's the new equipment your installing?

My plan is to put the power of food back into the hands of the people.

Not one watt was anything but COB LED for that plant. Every trellis panel gets 900W of it.

The 5 Ton Chillking unit is a special model. It has hot gas recovery, making it effectively what we might call a dual circuit heat pump; it pumps heat from the cold side to the hot side, allowing me to recycle it. I don't have the hot side hooked up yet. The cold side is very powerful indeed and the unit runs quiet and comfortable. It even kicks off in the middle of the day when it catches up to the load!

I cannot recommend Chillking highly enough. Everything they've ever sold me plugged right into my system and runs like a champ. The unit has one horsepower pumps for both hot and cold sides and the heat exchangers fit inside the 40 gallon tanks the unit sits on. It can handle any flow rate from zero to full output. Seamlessly.

Surna stopped returning my calls for warranty service. I own two brand new units of theirs; they were full of excuses about how my water cooling system is inferior and needs upgrades before theirs will work. Take that any way you like.

Many pioneers have already made millions. My goal is to change the face of agriculture forever.