What's new

Indoor 2.0 - Sudamerica

homusubi

rasjano: thx bro!! yeah... maybe your right, not so much :joint: before taking pics will help me, but your also guilty... :muahaha:

BJ :bashhead:

2stoge: thx man!! will keep working then ;)

D Rock: thx for the kind words, be welcome to my little corner...

Duckfoots are getting better, and im having a bit fun playing with them, they still have to wait all her family to flower...

I installed some more light because the seeding, added a home made T5 + blue LEDS system. Seams plants and re-vegetating clones loved that extra blue dosage.

Duckfoot also got some of that light, and you can see it on the new healty branches (finally recovering :jump:), in the middle of the female:

dfhoj5.jpg

I also have DF male,

dfmff2.jpg

This is why its called duckfoot:

dfmhojanx2.jpg

and the happy fam:
dfparka8.jpg

Saludos, cuak, cuak!

Last edited:

2stoge

Homusubi, Damn Dude you must have read my mind! :yoinks: :yoinks: when i was posting earlier i really wanted to ask for duckfoot pictures but figured you were busy and to let you post what you can. but you came thru without even having to be asked. :jump: :jump: :jump:

i see they are enjoying the new light.:kewlpics:

stay safe

homusubi

2stoge: yeap, your right... im developing my mind powers to conquer the world :bashhead: :muahaha:

time has done hes work... today i cut my Sweet Thai x Chitral Kush, it seams a bit overmature, but looking at the tich it should be ok... Its a strange mix, structurally, the male has done much, it was a really columnar and compact growing plant like CK, it also didnt produce much, but still better than the male. On the other side, this plants has a sweet flavor, like the mostly sativa female ST, but you can still recognize some CK lavanda flavor there in. Lets see what happen after drying and curing.

ST x CK
stxckhr5.jpg

Early Durban, is also ready... just waiting it dry a bit up before cutting.

The funny thing about taking pics, is to see how they evolve :joint:

it produced one big main dub, and like 5 little side buds in the lower part. Its flowering under a 250W HPS in 4L bags, and took like 9 weeks to flower, with temp going from 11-22 C (yeap.. its winter here!), anyway, it started flowering with 18/6, so we can say it took about maybe a bit more 10 weeks. Cold makes everything so damn slow :(

early4dm9.jpg

earlyzc0.jpg

little bud
early3co5.jpg

milky time! :D

p1010034hi8.jpg

Saludos desde el sur del mundo!

Y

YwouldntI

wattup bro,lookin good holmz.the df looks like its bouncin back.
i like the evolution shots too yo.
the frost is insane in there homu.must be nice to be you right about now.
some cannacookies and cannmilk you gonna be set.peace -Y-

homusubi

yeap.. finally duck foot is looking a bit better out, this time she will go to flowering for sure :D

saludos bro!

homusubi

herimix is getting some purple tones, you can easy see it on the smaller under buds...

dscf0025og3.jpg

heri42cb6.jpg

under buds
heri1dg9.jpg

heri3no1.jpg

heri5av2.jpg

Saludos desde el mundo cannabico!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
so much nice here! Herijuana is looking awesome! so good to see ducksfoot again!

Y

YwouldntI

wattup homu.lookin good bro yhat herimix is one nice plant man.looks like its gonna produce some fine smoke bro.

patolunga2

hello there homosubi!!!

wow you make my day!! :jump:

if the duckfoot seeds are the ones i gift to rasjano great!!! you got a male and a female... i didnt got that lucky so pass an half of them to rasjano to see if he was luckier... great that you got them!! if they are the ones...
(thx esben bro for them!!jejeje :jump: you make me so happy!!)

hope you make them ;)

as you said the duckfoot i got here got a lot of lemon aroma, and where a pleasure to smoke great taste and balanced high, but they take a lil longer than hibrids... be patient and the buds will be awzome!!

good luck and happy grow!! hope to meet you in oct ;)

buenos humos!

patolunga.

Last edited:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
lookin great Homu...very nice work you are doin representing the South continent!!!nice fishin village too..looks like paradise to me!!!!Later my friend...Peace and saludos...

- Z

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
diggin the fishing village. Would spend hours pretending Im fishing just sparking bowl after bowl on one of those little boats. the bud is looking awesome Homu. Great grow my friend. will continue to check out your grow, see you around.

Y

YwouldntI

que paso primo? just slidin thru homie.been a long weekend.....peace-Y-

homusubi

hi folk!! nice suprice to have so much visits this weekend!

esben: nice too see you here! be welcome, and thanks for sharing the duckfoot seeds with us ;)

pato: wena pato!! me alegro de verte por estos lados!!

Yea, for sure nice we have a couple, quite happy whit them! I will try to make some F2, should work. I will send you some seeds back for sure, or some branches... what ever you like, you just have to ask! ;)

ojala resulte la juntacion!

Zeus: thx bro! yeap, chile is a wonderful country... much beatifull things to see, and whit some friends, also to smoke... :muahaha:

we also have some nice woods:

paisaje008ya2.jpg

happy to represent south america, but there are a lot of good southamerican growers in this site, i fell just like a little part of them.. still have a lot to learn!

viva latinoamerica unida!

D Rock: thx man... btw, think your not be the only one that will find that a great plan :rasta:... we just need something to eat on board :p

-Y- Que pasa carnal!! :muahaha:

everything going right man! just having a difficult semester on the University, much time demanding... :badday:

But i still can spend some time playing with my indoor... this weekend i finish 2 homemade LED lighting systems.

sry... no plants pics for today... but i will take some soon, and i will show you how the new generation is growing...

This is a T5 + blue LEDs, it will be used in vegetative... already test this combination, and plants like it a lot, just set the bulbs in a new a better way.

Sry for the pics... but seams camara dont like so much light :S

p1010071xr4.jpg

p1010072ld4.jpg

Mcflys UFO! The full LED system!
The middle board with the red LEDs is used in the transit lights, a friend that works in their installation got me one. The other are 4 blue bulbs, and 4 white bulbs. The total consumption is only 13W, and it gives a lot of light!. We are going to use Mcflys UFO to vegetate some clone or plant, but the final destination of it will be flowering one of 2 males.

p1010049zx7.jpg

you can see its homemade... a lot of wiring in bot models :badday:

p1010050ri2.jpg

Saludos desde espacio!! :joint:

Last edited:

JustinCase

I agree that the new arrangement of the blue led's with the t-5's are better. Home-made or not that's a sweet come up.

Y

YwouldntI

nice damn country you have homu!!!!!!!thats a beautiful picture you snapped there bro.put chili on the list of countries i must visit for sure.

nice handy work with the lights bro,and i know ur plants love it....i remember yo.peace -Y-

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
nice work on the DIY LED's bro, very nice...hey, what kind of trees are those in the pic above??They are beautiful!!!!please let me know...do they produce some sort of fruit or nut, they look like they might...Peace bro

Saludos

- Z

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Damn dude those Leds hurt my eyes all the way over here. That is a crazy and cool LED setup you got going there. Best of luck with it Ill be around. :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts