What's new

Indoor 2.0 - Sudamerica

homusubi

Hello friends, just move to a new apartment, so i set my hands on the work.

Dimensions: 95 x 45 x 183 cm

Vegetative

Dimension: 95x43x55 cm
Light: 3 T5 tubes of 14W, plus 20W in blue LEDs. The blue LEDs, help us getting healthy compact plants.

Flowering

Dimension: 95 x 43 x 120 cm (I know 43cm is not so deep has we like, but there is no more choice)
Lighting: mini-stadium whit 250W HPS. Maybe im going to use a 400W bulb with a homemade cooltube, you really see the differences in the buds, but also in the bill... so i have to think a bit more about it, im just a student, and dont have much $$.

So, this is the closed that im going to tunne-up (after removing some things)

Here some details of the construction:

I made this base with wheels, so i can easily move the cabinet. It also helps air circulation under it, protecting the grow of humidity and mold.

Here the cabinet, with the wheels. Also a pic of the hole for the extractor (no much to see here :p)

Now we separate the cabinet in two. I made this "adaptor" whit some aluminium, so i can connect a cooltube on it... if i need one. Remember the extraction will be above, dont have space in the sides or back, so the air duct will make growing chamber a bit smaller.

Here the cabinet almost finished, after that we only have to set the lighting systems and we are done. In the left of the upper chamber, you see the air duct.

The extractor of the flowering chamber is in the upper left corner, dont had a other choise. I use my great skills on paint, so u get the ventilation system :D

Im not finish yet, but i had already germinate some seeds, so they are under the 3 T5 for the moment. Installing the LEDs, its getting harder than what i thought. Im using some LED bulbs, but they are like spot lights, and i dont get a uniform illumination, has i wish... i will keep working on it.

Saludos colegas del cono!!! :rasta: :rasta: :rasta:

Last edited:

homusubi

Ok, here the last pics (LEDs are still not fully working, only have 50% connected)

Uzbeka/N. India x Banghi/Nepal (of Mace) with about 2 weeks
This seed are quite old, maybe rasjano can tell us more about them.

uzbekaxnindia003070408pi2.jpg

Herijuana x U/N.I x B/N, made by Rasjano. Also about 2 weeks.

herixuzb002070408hd9.jpg

And a clone of Herijuana under the fluorescent + 1 blue LED lamp of 1W. See how much they like blue :D

herijuana001070408xw2.jpg
herijuana002070408xg5.jpg

There are also some other plants, but they just getting out the ground, and some still under ground (that is technically still a germinated seed :p), i will post some pics of them wen they grow. Also of the LED system, but let me finish it first ;)

Saludos desde el cono!!

Last edited:

homusubi

Wena rasjano, ve como avanzan las nenas ;)

Thx YwouldntI, and welcome to my threat.

Today most seeds are already out the ground, so now we also have:

- Lesotho x Uzbeka (still waiting form some to show up)
- Duck Foot
- Purple Afghan
- Sweet Thai x Chitral Kush
- Early Durban - only have one, and its not really growing well :(

Here some pics from the new residents of the house, and the blue stripped dad :D

Last edited:

homusubi

Ok, LED system is finish... but there was a problem, i had to took the LEDs i mounted to finish the system, and 3x 24W tubes is not much light, so plants got a lot longer in this days. Im thinkin en getting a PL-L bulb of 55W at 10.000 K.

This is a new indoor and i dont have any moms or clones (ok, only one, Herijuana), so it is a good moment to germinate some own made crosses that people, directly or not, gave my, and some other nice things. Lets see what we get of them, i beat its nice stuff

And here come the good news, all seed are out the ground and leaf begone to grow

So, the ladies are:

- Uzbeka/N. India x Bangui/Nepal [by Mace]
- Herijuana [from MedJool]
- Herijuana x U/N.I x B/N (Lets us call herimix) [by Rasjano]
- Lesotho x Uzbeka [by La Mano Negra]
- Duck Foot give [from Esben]
- Purple Afghan [from Alfred]
- Sweet Thai x Chitral Kush [by Rasjano]
- Early Durban

thx to all bros ;)

Here a general view of the vegetative room only with LEDs,

p1010044pn6.jpg

Saludos desde el cono. :wave: :wave:

Shove_it

Hi homusubi :wave:
i`ll take a sit here to see how goes that leds rooms...looks interesting :p as the genetic you got overthere :muahaha: best luck in the new proyect bro.
Saludos para todos

jrw

Ooh la la :joint:

Everything looks deep under control.

What size pots are they ending up in? And how about your soil? Looks healthy :)

I

igrohydro

Lookin good homu,first time ive seen led's in action.
Did you make them or buy,if you dont mind me askin. :rasta:

homusubi said:
One of these used to live with my piraña. He was so ornery in the other tank that he had to go so dropped him in with the piraña and low and behold he lived side by side with him, sort of anyway, he had a little cave to hide in and ate the scraps of the big dawg until he died of natural causes two years later and was subsequently eaten. I like the l.e.d. Keep on. :wave:

MrMcBean

Hello,

very nice grow there. I love the mixup.

Im posting because i have a question about the LEDs.

1. where did you get them and under what name
2. how did you "install" them? I dotn use CPU coolers b/c i dont know how to get them running on 230 volts (europe )

thanks, ~peace

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey man, those have got to be some of the healthiest looking plants I have seen

Good job man, I will be lurking in here

homusubi

Shove_it: hey friend, nice to see you here!! How are the Vietchunk going? Espero verte pa la marcha, nada de cosas aca!!!

jrw Welcome! They are were in 500cc plastic glasses (pics), now in about 1500cc black bags. Last transplant would be in 4.5L bags. Im using a "organic soil" (its not good, have to use a mesh to get all sticks out it), plus perlite and a really nice worm compost, that helps a lots to make soil better. For flowering, i will add some red guano.

-ShutterBug- yea, this fishes are a bit aggressive... but no problem, he is with other malawi ciclids and they just fight all together in hi happy tank :p

Dr Dog Welcome and thx for the kind words. Nice setup you have man, keep the good work ;)

And finally, for igrohydro and MrMcBean, the LEDs come in small 1W bulbs you can set on GU-10 sockets. The bulbs are like spot lights, and that was a problem because i didnt had enough bulb to cover all area or high to get a uniform illumination. Finally i had a partial solution for the problem, i set the bulbs horizontal (you can see it on the pic) adobe 2 of the 3 fluorescent and i use a reflector to reflex the light to re right way. Reflector have light loses, but at last i got a bit uniform distribution. Maybe i will make some changes on it.

LEDs mounted horizontal on the T5 fluoros.

p1010042ge7.jpg

a pic of upside, there you can see the reflectors. (dont had more space to make a better pic)

p10100432iu1.jpg

Y

YwouldntI

nice set up bro im still here lurkin yo,you have a nice lil selection goin there.
good handy work setting up those lights.i'll be watchin this 4 sure.peace-Y-

busterbunny

I like how nice the setup looks with those LEDs, this is going to be a fun one to watch and see how the plants turn out, look great so far!

I

igrohydro

Thanks for the reply Somu,im thinking of making some myself with reds for the bloom period as supplimental lighting.
Ur setup up looks cool.
Goodluck with the grow.
:rasta:
Peace.

Last edited:

homusubi

Thx to all guys, happy to have you here!!

yesterday i finally set the plants in 2L bags... i think they will appreciate it, they were really needing it!

i will set some pics soon,

Saludos desde el sur!

homusubi

hi guys, im back!! dint had much time las week, much work to do :bashhead:

So, there is not much to say, so here some pics

U/N.I x B/N, has i told you, has this were some old seeds, they dint grow so uniform has i wish. But the buds taste great, so i its worth to do it.

uxnixbxnnc6.jpg

Sweet Thai x Chitral Kush

sweetthaixchitralkush00wy2.jpg

Saludos desde el cono!!

Latest posts

Latest posts