What's new

Indoor 2.0 - Sudamerica

Very nice vegetative growth going on with them Blue led's. You've got me doing some new research on the topic. It seems to be advancing quite nicely. I might just add me some blues to my veggie spot here in the future.

homusubi

Here the little ones, Afghan Purple in big glass and Lesotho x Uzb in the smaller.

general005210408gm9.jpg

Y

YwouldntI

nice shot homu,can i ask why the twine is on them already? i havnt seen that before and im always interested in getting knowledge on other peeps techniques,peace man-Y-

homusubi

im sry YwouldntI, here is wen i notice my leak of english :redface:... i dint understand the question, what do you mean with "twine"?? :p

YwouldntI said:
nice shot homu,can i ask why the twine is on them already? i havnt seen that before and im always interested in getting knowledge on other peeps techniques,peace man-Y-

Y

YwouldntI

the green wire on the babies bro,i noticed some of them have like a green wire on thier stem,i was just wondering what it was for bro.peace-Y-

homusubi

This were the last seeds i set on soil so, has they got less light, they stretch at the begging. The problem was that with the wind of the PC-fan, they could not stand alone, so i use this twisted wires has suport. Now i add a new bulb, and du the wind the steam is thicker, so they are growing fine and can stand alone.

Saludos desde el sur :wave:

YwouldntI said:
the green wire on the babies bro,i noticed some of them have like a green wire on thier stem,i was just wondering what it was for bro.peace-Y-

homusubi

hi again!! Here some new pics..

Duck Foot, you can already see the particular leaf they have.

duckfootoa3.jpg

Lesotho x Uzbeka

lesothoxuzbekasa4.jpg

Saludos desde el sur!

rasjano

hi bro...they are look so fine :headbange ...i hope that dfoot be a beautiful girl :joint: ....lesotho/uzbeka (cantarelas) they have a really strong UP.

saludos :wave:

homusubi

Thx for the kind words bro! Im also waiting that Duck Foot keeps growing, its just like my new toy :p

the cantarelas allready have a nice smell, im wondering how the bid will be :bashhead:

Here one pic of Herimix:

herimixcm3.jpg

Bonus track: some little creature thats visiting the garden...

p1010002wb8.jpg

p1010013ka7.jpg

Y

YwouldntI

wattup homu lookin good yo,but that spider would prolly keep me away from my grow,that thing is huge and looks like it could pack a punch!peace brotha-Y-

homusubi

YwouldntI said:
wattup homu lookin good yo,but that spider would prolly keep me away from my grow,that thing is huge and looks like it could pack a punch!peace brotha-Y-

yea, it will be odd to have such a spider in our grows... but good enough, this one was outdoors :D

The grasshopper you see in the 2nd pic, jumped just 10 sec before i took the pic right in to the web, it was amazing to see how fast that spider got
on it and lock it with is cobweb. Wish i had some killer bug that eat all the red spiders and aphids that approach my grow =P

homusubi

good news!!

The only Sweet thai x Chirtral Kush and Early Durban i have, are girls :D

There are also some 2 males and 1 female of the purple stem herimix, the pheno i like, plus one less purple and other pheno that still dont show sex. Probably they got the colors from they father, Uz/N.I x B/N had a purple pheno, but that herimix had also a bit pink pheno, so it could be a little mix. Nice color anyway, hope bud get a bit of it :rasta:

Uz/N.I x B/N are 2 vs 2 until now.

Purple Herimix stem pheno:

p1010034md6.jpg

Uz/N.I x B/N:

p1010025ot2.jpg

Duck Foot, whit quite fat leaf... first time i grow them (its like my new toy, LOL)

p1010037os3.jpg

Y

YwouldntI

good for you on the fee-fees homu,im still waitin for my lil ones to show me somethin.
im like "owkaaayyy aneeeedaynow".keep em poppin my man.that spider is a beast i believe you that grasshopper was prolly toast in a hot second.peace maing-Y-

homusubi

Im back! We were organizing some kind of "Global Marijuana March" in the University, but it was a musical event, with information stands and expositions, so i dint had much time over.

Here some pics from Heirmix. There are basically 2 pheno:

Colored pheno: They got the colores from the male parental (Uzb./N. India x Bangui/Nepal). The steam turned purple pretty soon, and some upper leaf are already getting some colored tones, while we are still en vegetative. Leafs are more indica kind than the green pheno, but its a bit less compact. Bot are really columnar growing.

color1ia6.jpg

Green pheno: Green has is mother Herijuana. Really compact and columnar growing.

verde2oj2.jpg

Saludos desde el sur!

Last edited:

rasjano

very nice laidys you have there bro :headbange ...loved the color both pheno and they columnar structure ...
c ya :wave:

Y

YwouldntI

homu wattup yo glad to see ya back man! yo the plants are lookin nice wattup with that fat leaf duck foot bro?can we get a peek?
peace bro-Y-

Gist

homusubi,

Really nice setup and plants, good work! Love that ducksfoot--I gotta get me some seeds. Right now I'm just growing bagseed Satvias.

Latest posts

Latest posts