What's new

Indoor 2.0 - Sudamerica

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Whats up homu cool to see someone growing ducksfoot i have only seen it in the books, Very cool looking plant. Nice Grow my man.

homusubi

-Y-: wise man :p

2stoge & D Rock: welcome to the thread! Duckfoot is from wallyduck, but the seeds come to my hands in a bit longer way :p

Kayaman: bienvenido hermano! un gusto verlo por estos lados ;)

Herijuana still dont recover, but now i can take care of her, hope things get better... its a wonderful plant

p1010010hw3.jpg

p1010012dk9.jpg

Saludos!

homusubi

hi ppl, nice shiny sun on my town, but still cold...

U/N.I x B/N is getting a nice uzbeki flavor, one of them is getting lila.

p1010015fj5.jpg

p1010004gl7.jpg

p1010003bl4.jpg

soon pics of the green U/N.I x B/N... have to re-charge the batteries :p

Saludos!

Y

YwouldntI

homu thats a great lookin plant man the coler is off the hook.i gotta get my purps rollin yo.i got some godberry beans and some bubba clones.
my ss is startin to color up for me though.thats cool its only my second run of her and the first time was only one plant to see if i liked her or not...i do.
here goes one at like 2 weeks till chop,if ya dont mind yo.

peace -Y-

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
what up Homu??glad I stopped in ...you have some very interesting strains in here, and beautifully grown as well...that DF looks killer, very interestin leaves...Im taggin this one bro, beautiful pics too, you live in paradise, I see...Adios..Peace

- Z

homusubi

Roberto Carlos: thx, and good luck with your grow man!

-Y-: sure i dont mind, fell at home ;)
nice pic, that bud sees tasty out, love colors... :joint:

Zeus: welcome and thx for all the kind words! DF's are damn hard to grow whit this colds, they like much P and K in vegetative, and they are not absorbing so fast has they need. In flowering, strange enough, they stop demanding so much K, and they get a nice lemon flavor :D

You can see the K deficit:

p1010014xw8.jpg

homusubi

Hi ppl!! today was a good day... my friend Rasjano visit me, he gave me some nice seeds...

Here the new ladys, PTK and Romulan (next generation seeds). Pine Tar Kush (PTK), is a great plant, you can see some pics of it in Rasjanos Indoor, im happy to grow them. Romulan seams also to be a great cannadian plant, so lets see! thx bro! :wave:

p1010029ad7.jpg

He also let me play with hes cam, so lets see what we got...

Cantarelas!

This two have almost the same structure, but the first one in maturating sooner and have a more fruity smell, more like his Uzbekitan male.
lesotholj9.jpg

The second one has a more coffie style flavor and will need more time to be ready to cut.
lu8ey0.jpg

The third one is more sativa, like Lesotho, it grow to much so i had set some weight on her, its bowed in almost 45 grades and its the greenest of the 3. Its also producing more, but it doesn't have so nice smells like the other ones. Lets see if it gets better has it gets older.

lu22zy1.jpg

I think i will keep the coffee style for the second round ;)

Bonus track, a little fishers town in chile:

paisaje017yk9.jpg

Saludos desde el cono!

edit: forgot some pics... LOL

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

wattup my south american primo?shots look amazing.and congrads on the beans,cant wait to see ya twerkin them yo.
glad you liked the pic,shes dryin now...can wait to taste her.

so the df is a picky strain or what?

you can see the purple comin in on them last two pics you posted myman.nice ass work.peace-Y-

homusubi

LOL -Y-, its true what they say... you have the fastest keyword of the west :bandit:

all going ok man... damn cold is making almost every plants getting some tones, but its also making things harder, hope it get a bit warmer! :badday:

Df... lets keep trying... they are going to flowering no matter what happens this time! lets be patient, and see what we get... ohmmmm :smoke:

Saludos!

B

Bigtimer7

Amazing pictures!

MAD REP MAN +++

Keep up the good work i love the color that is comming out. Really good job man!

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Just came across this grow and it looks great! Keep up the good work, you got some very pretty plants. :joint:

homusubi...pictures look great and your running some nice strains there...keep up the good work.

Are you experiencing too little ferts on some of those gals or lockout?....looks like you have some perrty good tip burn going on in a few of those pics...maybe a little heavy handed on the nute regime? Im not critisizing at all however, you ish is heddy as hell.
k++

JustinCase

Been too long since I dropped in on yah. That colored U/N.I x B/N looks like it's gonna finish with some seriously beautiful coloring. And the more sativa looks mighty fine and will be a great smoke. It's nice to see your heri's as well. I'm thinkin about dropping a few of these with my next seed run coming up at the end of Sept. And I would be more than happy to share a branch with ya. ~SB~

homusubi

Stalldaworld: Thx man, and yeap, ur right... some nut problems, plants didnt had so much attention some weeks, and you can see it until now... my indoor is also quite cold, so had some P and K problems, and the soil also dry slowly out, so its a bit harder to grow.

JustinCase: hey, how is it going man? your plants are looking nice out ;)

If you have the chance of growing herijuana, i think its word... for all if you have some more Watts than me... a wonderful, full covered in resin plant, nice, nice, IMO... :joint:

For sure it will be nice to share some things, but.. i think we live a bit to far away each other, not?

Here a pic of the Herimix, its quite similar to her mother, but with a more frutty flavor...

herimixhk2.jpg

Saludos!

rasjano

really nice pics bro jejeje...next time you must take de photos before :joint: jejejje :muahaha: :muahaha: :bashhead: ...
hope to see PTKs and Romulans soon in soil jejeje...
saludos
rasjano

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Man the photos are awesome and I hope the DF gets better. I want to watch one grow out all the way. I'll be hangin around bro.

Latest posts

Latest posts