What's new

Indoor 2.0 - Sudamerica

homusubi

Rasjano bro! nice to see you! yor indoor always going good, eh!

The work was worth! More than 3500 ppl were there that day!

foroudec30demayowj2.jpg

p6010004ro4.jpg

YwouldntI, long time man! glad too see you too! Got 2 duckfoot males, and the only female is in not soo good conditions, she required much more potassium i realise, so see is now recovering from a time whit not much attention. I also cut the half of it, to clone and training, just put it in the hydrocloner.

Gist, dont have more seeds, only got 3 from a friend. Wish i got more, to make a little selection.

techattack, thx for the kind words man!

Saludos desde el sur... del mundo, killerhydrovzla

:rasta: :rasta: :rasta:

Y

YwouldntI

ok brotha i'll be waitin for the healthy shots.
everything else is lookin nice yo so i know you can bring it back up to par.
peace man -Y-

Y

YwouldntI

looks maaavalus ,18/6 and she flowered huh?nice brotha,cant wait to see what this aggressive chik does

homusubi

Duckfoot was not ready for flowering, so now that we have time until this flowering is ready, i just send her to some mayor surgery. Duck foot was growing quite columnar, so i will begging training the first 3 nodes, the rest will grow normal when it roots, lets see how she evolves.

p1010043xr8.jpg

Green herimix, see how columnar she is growing.

p1010041ae5.jpg

Herijuana clone whit 4 principal branches, shes slowly recovering from some bad days :(

p1010041nz9.jpg

bonus track, my little cacto :D

p1010055eb7.jpg

Smeden

Wow - looks great man. Happy to see the leds are working so well, nice work, setup - everything...

Peace

Aivoödeema

What does Early Durban smell like? Is it strong smell?
Just asking because I have seeds here and planning to do some indoor growing and I havent invested in things that keep the smell away.

homusubi

Smeden: it work great at the begging, but after i require more power and dint had more LEDs, so just used 250w HM.

Aivoödeema: Nice to see ppl from so far away. I dint had much seeds from it, so only have 1 female. That female doesnt smell much, to be honest, duck foot, uzbekis and herimix smell much better... but seams that just what your searching, LOL.

Saludos desde el sur!

Aivoödeema

Thanks for the info. :)
Yeah, Im still rather new to the site, I don't find stuff like this (grow diaries) what Im looking for, but icmag is rather nice community.
Cheers and goold luck with the grow, lookin' good. :)

homusubi

Bad news, green herimix is getting so much male flowers, that i wish i had never seen some female preflowers to make it a nice parental, LOL

Even on the smallest branches

p1010092gi0.jpg

p1010094hp3.jpg

Duckfoot is vigorous, just after some days i took 2/3 of the main stem of, she is getting all the nodes full of new leafs.

p1010081ja0.jpg

p1010083xx4.jpg

Here a preflower from Cantarela (Lesotho x Uzbeka), fat and resinous.

p1010070gm4.jpg

and for the official macro day (need to keep practice :joint:), the early durban top.

p1010073bd1.jpg

Saludos desde el sur cultivetas!a

homusubi

hi guys, im back... had lot to study, last test round at he university before winter vacations, now im free for a little time...

Already start flowering, things aren't going fast, its cold and dont have $ to warm plants up. Now im having some P absorption problems do the cold :(
Ok.. i just have to wait and see what happens.

JustinCase said:
f.y.i. A male hermie is a gem of a pappy.

Its not a male, its a hermafodite... has far a i know, they arent good parentals.

Green herimix :cuss: :
p1010085br5.jpg

Sweet Thai x Chitral Kush (nice flavors :D)

sweetthaixchitralkush00gr0.jpg

4 apex green pheno Herijuana clone is recovering and flowering... seeing much better:

p1010112kt0.jpg

p1010100dq1.jpg

Saludos desde el sur del mundo!

homusubi

hi again! i went some days to a nice beach that is just 40min away from home, its was too cold to swim... anyway, i dont dare to swim there :p

p6nb1.jpg

p2jn8.jpg

and back to my mundocannabico,

Afghan purple, it growed to long, so i just bow it just before flowering. She adapted fast...

p10100892ky1.jpg

a closer pic,

afgtl3.jpg

early durban:

p1010102cm7.jpg

Saludos desde el sur!

Y

YwouldntI

wattup homu,been a while homie.nice recovery on that girl she looks very happy now.too bad about the hermie that was a nicely stacked plant too bro.too bad...
thats a nice ass beach yo ,why dont you swim there bro too many creatures ,sharks and what not?
peace bro good to see ya postin again.

homusubi

YwouldntI nice to cya! Yea, long time... had a lot to study for the university, and after that, o got some vacations.. but now i return from the ashes, like the phoenix :p

im not swiming there, because its to cold, have a lot of rock, and like 3 meter waves... dont whant to die :p

haa.. dont care anymore about that herimix... its a shame, but her/his sister is growing well and has a sweet fruity flavor, here some pics about the purple herimix

p1010106on7.jpg

Lesotho x Uzbeka, not so much resin, but growing fat and with a wonderful coffee-style flavor.

p1010097tw2.jpg

Saludos desde el sur!

Last edited:

JustinCase

That Lesotho x Uzbeka looks quite nice regardless of the trich development so far. I like the coffee flavor weeds. Keep on.

homusubi

JustinCase said:
That Lesotho x Uzbeka looks quite nice regardless of the trich development so far. I like the coffee flavor weeds. Keep on.

thx man ;)

it has a wonderful smell... its also one of the most sativa, so i suppose its normal you see trich coming a bit slower up than the other more indica dominant strains, time will tell us the true :joint:

I could give you a branch if you were not so far away :p

Saludos!

Y

YwouldntI

lookin good my friend.
yeah i wouldnt swim there either yo.f that.looks nice though :p

Latest posts

Latest posts