What's new

Indiana Bubblegum

airplane

I just finished up Bubble Yum Romulan from Cannaventure Seeds that are from the Indiana Bubblegum mother. It's curring now, but the smell has an intense sweetness, especially when broken up. Real nice high that makes you smile and feel relaxed all over.
please let me know about the end result _smoke report !!!! Peace

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
IMG_20230323_203622304.jpg

Here's Mosca's

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Very nice ..

Thanks...

She turned out a great plant with a good yield of potent tasty buds.

As for the bubblegum terps... the nose was there and a couple had the general flavor follow through. Only one was close to spot on but it had a little grape action going on (not unwelcome in the least).

I'd give them a shot again but I would try to try a dozen just to get the best.

mia77

Anyone tried the White label doublegum? Comes in regular seeds and has been around for a long time.

There is an interesting post om Mrnice site that mentions white label seeds.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Anyone tried the White label doublegum? Comes in regular seeds and has been around for a long time.

There is an interesting post om Mrnice site that mentions white label seeds.

there are 3 phenos that i saw with this strain:
1: Pink bubblegum smell pheno, great yielder single cola style, potency 7, taste 8-9, high 7

2: Sour Bubblegum smell, This is the keeper If you know bogs sourbubble then this is as close as it gets to it. Reaks of sourgum great yielder , Potency 9, taste 9-10, High 10

3: a skunky gum smell, didnt care too much for this one at all

Here is good strain report by grower here at icmag

I have very sour pheno from th seeds.
Its bomb ass weed and pungent as fuck
Even veg smell is pungent sour onions.

Brother Nature

Nice, you don't see a lot of mention of Mosca's gear here these days. Kinda strange as everything I've run from him has been great, his OTM crosses were incredible. Always wanted to try what he did with the bubblegum.

There was a cut running around this island a few years back that was a Serious Bubblegum and it had the most intense smell and taste of Hubba Bubba I've ever come across.

please let me know about the end result _smoke report !!!! Peace
Honesty, I keep grabbing for it. The smell is delicious. It reminds my wife of a Mango Candy that she had as a kid in Colombia. High is relaxing. Not devastating, but a smile-on-your-face type of weed that lets you enjoy a meal or a movie. It gives off a smooth hit as well. Really happy with this strain and their gear. It was a little stretchier in flower than I expected. The first clones are waiting for their turn in the flower room, and then I've got a few more seeds of it, and I'm going to test them all out and see what comes out.

Really happy with Cannaventure Seeds in general. I tested out this along with their Sour Diesel and Trainwreck. I got one Sour Diesel curing that stinks up everything, and the first few hits have given me that euphoria I remember from Rez's old Sour Diesel IBL and different dispensary purchases. I haven't tried the Trainwreck yet as it's just finishing.

Honesty, I keep grabbing for it. The smell is delicious. It reminds my wife of a Mango Candy that she had as a kid in Colombia. High is relaxing. Not devastating, but a smile-on-your-face type of weed that lets you enjoy a meal or a movie. It gives off a smooth hit as well. Really happy with this strain and their gear. It was a little stretchier in flower than I expected. The first clones are waiting for their turn in the flower room, and then I've got a few more seeds of it, and I'm going to test them all out and see what comes out.

Really happy with Cannaventure Seeds in general. I tested out this along with their Sour Diesel and Trainwreck. I got one Sour Diesel curing that stinks up everything, and the first few hits have given me that euphoria I remember from Rez's old Sour Diesel IBL and different dispensary purchases. I haven't tried the Trainwreck yet as it's just finishing.
Great breeder.

airplane

there are 3 phenos that i saw with this strain:
1: Pink bubblegum smell pheno, great yielder single cola style, potency 7, taste 8-9, high 7

2: Sour Bubblegum smell, This is the keeper If you know bogs sourbubble then this is as close as it gets to it. Reaks of sourgum great yielder , Potency 9, taste 9-10, High 10

3: a skunky gum smell, didnt care too much for this one at all

Here is good strain report by grower here at icmag

I have very sour pheno from th seeds.
Its bomb ass weed and pungent as fuck
Even veg smell is pungent sour onions.
good "phene" report !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (consider listing them on Seedfinders)

bimblebrains_1

I am getting a bubble gum runtz that was hunted by Tiki madman. Hope it's as nice as the one you're talking about.
If it is the same same plant then you're in for a treat,the one i've got she's fairly slow to start flowering,looks like she is lagging behind everything else in most rooms and the pistols start turning brown a couple weeks in but dont be fooled as she makes up for lost time and ends up nice a swollen,amazing resin production (although i havent washed any as yet) and like i say the profile is pure pink hubba bubba gum and the taste translates perfectly,on the exhale you get a mouth coating that really feels like you are blowing a bubble with the gum,its crazy....she can put out some varying expressions visually as you can see in the pics but the terp is still just straight bubblebum every time...yield is not amazing but more than you think, i think good numbers could be reaching with serious veg time,topping and pruning...yes a very special one indeed and i really hope you have this one on route to you
20200410_004632.jpg
20200410_004627.jpg
20200410_004505.jpg
20200410_004458.jpg
20200410_004541.jpg
20200410_004534.jpg

cheers bimble

If it is the same same plant then you're in for a treat,the one i've got she's fairly slow to start flowering,looks like she is lagging behind everything else in most rooms and the pistols start turning brown a couple weeks in but dont be fooled as she makes up for lost time and ends up nice a swollen,amazing resin production (although i havent washed any as yet) and like i say the profile is pure pink hubba bubba gum and the taste translates perfectly,on the exhale you get a mouth coating that really feels like you are blowing a bubble with the gum,its crazy....she can put out some varying expressions visually as you can see in the pics but the terp is still just straight bubblebum every time...yield is not amazing but more than you think, i think good numbers could be reaching with serious veg time,topping and pruning...yes a very special one indeed and i really hope you have this one on route to you
View attachment 18871982 View attachment 18871983 View attachment 18871984 View attachment 18871985 View attachment 18871986 View attachment 18871987

cheers bimble
I sure hope so I am even more excited now.