What's new

Indiana Bubblegum

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
20230201_194413.jpg

20230201_194433.jpg

Recent TH seeds cut that my friend shared with me. He grew 20 seeds fem...and it was keeper...its acrid ghani with bit of strawberry sweetness.
I tried this and bit more Sativa pheno 2 of his keepers. Sativish one was very sweet creamy strawberry...taste was creamy strawberry and bit earthy.
I chose this one for grow.

Signature of this acrid pheno is thst cutting smell very pungent and steam rub make your fingers smell on garlic/onion.
But very very pungent plant in league with chems,sours and og easily.

NEED 4 SEED

Are you still searching? Crossing the S1's may have given a better chance. The f2S1 gen is where I'd look.
For sure I am looking for the real terps but the s1 generation I grew also wasn't very vigorous. I still have a 7 fem pack of CSI IBG S1 and will take your idea into consideration.

Reactions: GMT

mia77

@mia77 how did they turn out?
Not what I hoped for. Germination was 100% but slower than normal.
Veging was also slow and I had 70% males. Normaly i have 70% female..
In the end I flowered 4 of them. Taste was good however not like the old school bubble as I remember. Yield was also not as much as in the old days.

Good news is I found a coffeeshop here in Holland that had it on the menu and it tasted amazing. I asked to get in touch with the seller and get a clone or 2.
Hoping this will work out.

NEED 4 SEED

Not what I hoped for. Germination was 100% but slower than normal.
Veging was also slow and I had 70% males. Normaly i have 70% female..
In the end I flowered 4 of them. Taste was good however not like the old school bubble as I remember. Yield was also not as much as in the old days.

Good news is I found a coffeeshop here in Holland that had it on the menu and it tasted amazing. I asked to get in touch with the seller and get a clone or 2.
Hoping this will work out.
I hope you'll get a decent clone. Let us know if it's real.

Reactions: ost

NEED 4 SEED

Don't forget about BOGBubble/Bogglegum if you can find some seeds. Very nice bubblegum varieties..
My pack of Bogbubble didn't yield a real Bubblegum pheno, as well as the pack from Mosca also didn't. I suspect that the Indiana Bubblegum not really is the pheno we all are looking for. Mosca's and Bog's were more like the phenos from Ice Cream Wedding from Greenpoint Seeds, which smelled like creamy tart. Please someone with the actual Indiana cut come here and say that it has the pink bubblegum scent and not just SOME kind of sweets or Bubblegum smell.
Yesterday nevertheless, I caught a bit of a pink bubblegum smell from a 4 week in flower Relentless Seeds Frosted Strawberries plant which I am growing a pack of right now.
Needless to say, I am hoping that it will develop more and more to that side.

airplane

I know who were supposed to have it in Europe years ago. Serious Seeds and THSeeds apparently had a good stock of very fine bubblegums, the one I grew from Serious was, no doubt, the best aromatic experience in my life. It was one real jewel in the whole pack, the other seeds were crap.

They lost their stock under police pressure, and reports I've read point that they are now selling a different shit. Anyway I believe they had time enough, more than 10 years, to restock, rebuild or whatever their geneticists decide to do to recover this magical strain. I just planted a 5 females pack from THseeds.

If you know where to find it, I'm all ears.
Isn't Mosca Seeds the "maker" of Indiana Bubble Gum ( if you run autos check out Speedrum (used to be Mutant Genetics) called Citrus BubbleGum (7 oz per 5 gallon - 15 gallon pot 1 LB) not bad for a 2.5 month plant !

• Haha
Reactions: Rgd

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My pack of Bogbubble didn't yield a real Bubblegum pheno, as well as the pack from Mosca also didn't. I suspect that the Indiana Bubblegum not really is the pheno we all are looking for. Mosca's and Bog's were more like the phenos from Ice Cream Wedding from Greenpoint Seeds, which smelled like creamy tart. Please someone with the actual Indiana cut come here and say that it has the pink bubblegum scent and not just SOME kind of sweets or Bubblegum smell.
Yesterday nevertheless, I caught a bit of a pink bubblegum smell from a 4 week in flower Relentless Seeds Frosted Strawberries plant which I am growing a pack of right now.
Needless to say, I am hoping that it will develop more and more to that side.

I just ran some of Bog. I found a nice bubblegum. I used her in 1 of my project to capture those terps.
DSCN7307.JPG
DSCN7535.JPG

Rgd

Veteran
Was it euphoric? I remember early 2000's European version being giggly happy weed. I'm not too fused by terps, for me it's all about the effects
the csi one pheno was more euphoric than couch lock but not near enough to bubble gum

half were totally different sativa phenos I trashed due to no chance of Bubble gum smell

I selfed the most bubble le gum[ more wld] and

moved on[not necessarily the best move]

however maybe they were better weed..

I will grow his tk before those if I ever see the seeds in mystash again

I was given a decent sized bubble gum bud in the 90’s that came from Dutch genetics

wow ....now THAT was bazooka Joe bubble gum.. very good wld

some euphoria mixed with sedation

Reactions: ost