What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Indiana Bubblegum

Carraxe

Veteran
Who has it? and who wants it?

I know who were supposed to have it in Europe years ago. Serious Seeds and THSeeds apparently had a good stock of very fine bubblegums, the one I grew from Serious was, no doubt, the best aromatic experience in my life. It was one real jewel in the whole pack, the other seeds were crap.

They lost their stock under police pressure, and reports I've read point that they are now selling a different shit. Anyway I believe they had time enough, more than 10 years, to restock, rebuild or whatever their geneticists decide to do to recover this magical strain. I just planted a 5 females pack from THseeds.

If you know where to find it, I'm all ears.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
New Year’s Day I started soaking a pack of Bubble Gum from Serious Seeds. Bought the pack in ’16. Unfortunately it doesn’t look promising. Eight days later and only one of eleven has broken ground, and I have little hope it’ll make it as it doesn’t appear to have developed an apical tip, only cotyledons.

Early ‘00s I found some great plants/smoke in Sagarmatha’s Bubbleberry and was hoping to work towards something similar by combining the Bubble Gum with some Blue lines, but seems that’ll get binned.

New Year kickoff.jpg

One week, one up..jpg

Best of luck to those of you on the hunt!

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Many years ago in Amsterdam we found Bubblegum with the real sweet smell and taste of Bubblegum. Although we found it in several coffee shops, it looked identical in both appearance and aroma.
Recently a friend raised some Bubblegum fem from thseed, very good plants, quite potent in effect, but they had absolutely no Bubblegum aroma ...

DJSHADOW666

Seriously want to grow out some a legit Indiana Bubblegum clone.
I don't know who has a legit Indiana BG seed BX or Cross, but would like to know.

I have a legit cut of IBG. You can look threw my old posts I've been here since 2004. My health is taking a shit on me so I'm gonna have to pass it on sometime soon.

Sorry to hear about your health. None of us make it out alive though. I am interested in giving a cutting a home. Been holding onto some older strains for years now, always back it up in seed form when I can.

Happy Times

New Year’s Day I started soaking a pack of Bubble Gum from Serious Seeds. Bought the pack in ’16. Unfortunately it doesn’t look promising. Eight days later and only one of eleven has broken ground, and I have little hope it’ll make it as it doesn’t appear to have developed an apical tip, only cotyledons.

Early ‘00s I found some great plants/smoke in Sagarmatha’s Bubbleberry and was hoping to work towards something similar by combining the Bubble Gum with some Blue lines, but seems that’ll get binned.

Best of luck to those of you on the hunt!

that old Sagarmartha BubbleBerry was great

Carraxe

Veteran
5 of these plants are T.H.Seeds Bubblegum. There are also 5 Blueberries from Dutch Passion, that is another strain that disappeared in the last years. I'll tell you how they are and if they are what they have to be. I know both strains from the 90s, and I don't think these are going to be the real thing, maybe just some nice approximation if I'm lucky.

IMGP5868.JPG

Sweet smokes