What's new

Indiana Bubblegum

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
5 of these plants are T.H.Seeds Bubblegum. There are also 5 Blueberries from Dutch Passion, that is another strain that disappeared in the last years. I'll tell you how they are and if they are what they have to be. I know both strains from the 90s, and I don't think these are going to be the real thing, maybe just some nice approximation if I'm lucky.

Sweet smokes

Carraxe, are you sharing their progress in a thread somewhere? I am curious how things are shaping up for you. Also wondering if both lines are fems...

The one I had make it up that I didn't think would survive actually pulled through. Must say something about its will to live, to end up the sole survivor from eleven seeds.

BG Sole Survivor.jpg

Not sure if I am hoping for a boy or a girl...

Carraxe

Veteran
Carraxe, are you sharing their progress in a thread somewhere? I am curious how things are shaping up for you. Also wondering if both lines are fems...

The one I had make it up that I didn't think would survive actually pulled through. Must say something about its will to live, to end up the sole survivor from eleven seeds.

Not sure if I am hoping for a boy or a girl...

Not much to share yet, plants are still small. But I'll share my experience. Good luck with the only BG you've got there.

gonanchoa

Wasnt bubblegum a cutting? Many years ago rumours were it was imported as a cutting from indiana to amsterdam and every seed available were hybrids... IDK

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Wasnt bubblegum a cutting? Many years ago rumours were it was imported as a cutting from indiana to amsterdam and every seed available were hybrids... IDK

There’s actually 2 cuts that are old that go around as bubblegum… the Indiana cut big wide leaves pink bubblegum funk killer plant yields massive inside and out … and the cut that went to Amsterdam very similar flowers but has club like leaves much darker green I’d say a touch frostier but yields much less both are great cuts and are almost identical when finished and out into a bag…

gonanchoa

There’s actually 2 cuts that are old that go around as bubblegum… the Indiana cut big wide leaves pink bubblegum funk killer plant yields massive inside and out … and the cut that went to Amsterdam very similar flowers but has club like leaves much darker green I’d say a touch frostier but yields much less both are great cuts and are almost identical when finished and out into a bag…

Thanks!! I once grew a feminized seed that tasted/smell like chewing gum, always though it might be a bubblegum seed... I looked for the clone around 2014 w/o luck

gonanchoa

I also experienced lack of potency (lasted little as somebody mentioned bf)... It was probably the best smelling herb that season though.

Also happy to receive a cutting if somebody has one to bin :)

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Dang first post in a long time ends up in the wrong thread. This is about IBG. Shes a nice girl smell taste and bag appeal. I can smell it now

NEED 4 SEED

My experiences so far with BG and the search for the pink bg smell:

Serious Seeds 2012: two phenos with the pink smell in one pack of 11 regulars

Serious Seeds 2014: No pheno in two packs of 6 fems each

Bogbubble 2019: no pheno in 10 regs

Indiana BG S1 2019 Mosca Seeds: no pheno in 8 fems

So, the only time I had the opportunity to taste the exclusive smell was in 2012 in a regular pack from Serious Seeds - definitely not in the fem version. Both phenos weren't the healthiest with one actually being a complete runt.
The bigger one made some ok weed but the pink smell was only present in it while it was flowering and it lacked a bit of resin.
After curing it translated to a more generic sweet smell which people still liked.
I didn't love the effect, it gave me panic when overdone.

Summarized: with 41 seeds grown out across different breeders, only 2 phenos with the pink bubblegum smell emerged that weren't the healthiest and didn't translate to the end product.

I think I posted the experience with Serious Seeds before with my old Guy Brush account. So don't wonder people if you did read this before.