What's new

Indiana Bubblegum

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
The bubblegum runtz clone looks almost identical at about 3weeks to that,the pistols start turning super early, interesting
This is TH seeds selection its under Led and bit of hps.
Very small yilder,small rock hard buds,sticky as hell, slow grower in veg.
But taste and smell is to die for like sour punch of garlic acid,glue,coffe,metallic with notes of black pepper,with some minty sweetness on some runs strawberysh smell...really best tasting weed ever.
High is bit rushy at first later it become plesent indica feeling.
It can be ready between 50-60 days depends on conditions.
Forgot to say extremly pungent herb.

Last edited:

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
IMG_20231024_203433836~2.jpg

IMG_20231024_201507938~2.jpg

IMG_20231024_203506447.jpg

day 45 bubblegum (sour pheno) 7-10 days till chop.
IMG_20231024_203426568~2.jpg

grassman420

a guy called victor found bagseed and gave them to adam dunn who then hunted them and made the line which he put out thru THseeds,the other companies like serious ect got the keeper and or beans from him (adam) to make their offerings....i think that is accurate
That is accurate to one side of her story. Look up Adam Dunn bubblegum. That is called the Dunn cut now according to my research. Here in her old country she was created in Evansville Indiana in 1971 by a person which I have no connection to or right to mention though I wish I could have known of them before their passing. I heard of her through an old dead end of her grapevine. (That cutting was lost, and I heard stories of the trippiest stone anyone had a hand on ever.) Then my research began. I believe that the bubblegum from Evansville who is known as Indiana Bubblegum was a clone only creation; or selection. At least that is what I have been told from various sources seperately. The seeds found must've possibly been an early accidental feminization or pollination perhaps that I don't know the story of and is my only speculation in this story. The rest is based on much research. I still have yet to even see any. Sorry if this is a late, long-winded reply.

mack 10

Veteran
If I remember correctly, the American dude
Turned up with 2 or 3 clones.
Dunn (TH seeds)went with the pheno he liked
Serious went with one of the other ones.
One was more indica .
Sagarmartha was prob given one too..
But that's getting vague in the memory.
It's out there on the web somewhere.
Big ups to the Dude who found the
INDIANA BUbblegum.
I wonder if it IS Big BUD X SKUNK
LIKE CLAIMED.IN THE CANNABIBLE 1

grassman420

If I remember correctly, the American dude
Turned up with 2 or 3 clones.
Dunn (TH seeds)went with the pheno he liked
Serious went with one of the other ones.
One was more indica .
Sagarmartha was prob given one too..
But that's getting vague in the memory.
It's out there on the web somewhere.
Big ups to the Dude who found the
INDIANA BUbblegum.
I wonder if it IS Big BUD X SKUNK
LIKE CLAIMED.IN THE CANNABIBLE 1
Sounds exactly correct, except I believe THseeds is rumored to have the more Indica leaning genotype. If you look up the Adam Dunn show, there is a history of how he lost his favorite cut, and regained it at a later time. That is supposed history based on what people saw in similar lines. They theorized that as good as it was, at the time of discovery, it must have been a selection of Nevil's stock from The Seed Bank. This may have been Nevil speaking online, I do not recall. The person theorized it was probably Big Bud ×Northern lights× Skunk unless I could be mistaken, I know they said all of these were abbreviated. For example BB×SK×NL.

grassman420

Sounds exactly correct, except I believe THseeds is rumored to have the more Indica leaning genotype. If you look up the Adam Dunn show, there is a history of how he lost his favorite cut, and regained it at a later time. That is supposed history based on what people saw in similar lines. They theorized that as good as it was, at the time of discovery, it must have been a selection of Nevil's stock from The Seed Bank. This may have been Nevil speaking online, I do not recall. The person theorized it was probably Big Bud ×Northern lights× Skunk unless I could be mistaken, I know they said all of these were abbreviated. For example BB×SK×NL.
It does make sense that they would have had that then I would guess. I can also attest that I had Big Bud a few times legally back to back once. I haven't seen any since, but that was very nice and hashy with a cured fruit overtone, nothing bubblegummy, but you could see it with some sweet fruity NL maybe. In my totally ignorant opinion, since I haven't seen smelled touched or burned bubblegum, that supposition makes sense. Though I do disagree with how it was stated when I saw the conversation I am speaking of. They basically were calling out that someone who had that stock, and worked through the selection, should get no credit, since it was Nevil's stock. In my opinion, when someone gets genetics and arduously work through them, they deserve credit, just like Nevil didn't search out Afghani tribesman who he was standing on the shoulders of. Theres enough variety, seeds, and love for anyone to have their spot. These stories all go back to a place of origin. Somone who got some and selected what they liked, well before anything became legendary. Long before country or region of origin even. Shes been on a long road. Big ups to all.

ChemDogLover

Don't forget about BOGBubble/Bogglegum if you can find some seeds. Very nice bubblegum varieties..
The bogglegum I grew way back in 2002-3 had a nice grape smell and taste. If my memory is not deceiving me if was sort of a grape bubblegum.

I never grew bogbubble, but weren’t most of bogs varieties different phenotypes he found in some bubblegum seeds he bought from Europe. Can’t recall the breeder right at the moment.

LostTribe

Premium user
The bogglegum I grew way back in 2002-3 had a nice grape smell and taste. If my memory is not deceiving me if was sort of a grape bubblegum.

I never grew bogbubble, but weren’t most of bogs varieties different phenotypes he found in some bubblegum seeds he bought from Europe. Can’t recall the breeder right at the moment.
Bogs were from Sensi's White Label. It was called Double Gum. I ran the same Double Gum from WW back then. Also ran BogBubble. Nots very good results with either but they did grow similar to each other.

As for the Indiana, I was unsuccessful rooting her the first attempt and barely holding hope for the second try. Everything else rooted already...there is still hope!

igrowone

Veteran
I seem to have stumbled onto a bubblegum pheno in a genetic line that's unrelated
very bazooka joe sweet mouth filling flavor, that's the good news
however(you knew there had to be a catch), this flavor is only for green undried bud in a vaporizer
as the bud has dried the flavor has morphed, good but much lighter and not really bubblegum anymore
I see this flavor thing is rare, so I just want to encourage seekers their search may find them a holy grail
I'm hoping curing might bring it back, but not very optimistic

Latest posts

Latest posts