What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Improvising into 2022 - with Koon

Koondense

Veteran
Hey @early_hominid
I really liked the RishiKush, it's a kind of "mild" indica, was not stony but had a very pleasant effect, contemplative and relaxed. Its overall vibe was really positive and old school, sincere cannabis smoke :)
I'm saving some seeds for a time when I'll be able to grow again indoors, for outdoors in my area it's a no-go because of its bud structure, I suspect it's not a very resistent to botrytis.
However with a good season, not too humid autumn it could be doable.
Remember the best info about a plant is your own experience, this is why we have to grow these beautiful plants ;)

Cheers

early_hominid

Thank you kindly for sharing your experience @Koondense

The positive and old school vibe is exactly what I am looking for. My girls smell like fresh and candied fruits, spice, flowers, and chalky vitamins. Tough to pick ones to reveg since they are all good lookin enough to keep, although I had one intersex plant I discarded.

IMG_3198.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3198.JPG
    IMG_3198.JPG
    850 KB · Views: 34

Koondense

Veteran
Hi Iceman,
the KC Haze Special was a kind of squatty plant for being a haze, the overall vibe was of good outdoor weed, not the indoor heavy resinous kind, more grassy type of buds. Cool sativa hybrid effect, has some heaviness in it. Overall a pretty nice plant to grow but I prefer the lanky and wilder sativas by Ace. Would recommend growing it outdoors if you can, not enough people grow and show KC Brains plants which is a shame.

Cheers

The Iceman

Hi Iceman,
the KC Haze Special was a kind of squatty plant for being a haze, the overall vibe was of good outdoor weed, not the indoor heavy resinous kind, more grassy type of buds. Cool sativa hybrid effect, has some heaviness in it. Overall a pretty nice plant to grow but I prefer the lanky and wilder sativas by Ace. Would recommend growing it outdoors if you can, not enough people grow and show KC Brains plants which is a shame.

Cheers
Thanks so much for that! I'll document the grow when I pop these suckers because like you said not many do with KC. I bought some of his NL too while I was at it. I couldn't resist because its so damn cheap. I wanna find a pheno that has that old piney, Christmas tree smelling stuff that used to be so prevalent during the 80s-90s mixed with the spicey haze we love so much. I actually reached out to him by email and he told get the NL and Haze specials.

Latest posts

Latest posts