What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Improvising into 2022 - with Koon

Koondense

Veteran
Green Haze#19 x Bangi Haze - RD cross
GreenHazeBangi.jpg

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Golden Tiger at night
GT_soon_night.jpg

She will soon be ready to chop.
Gave her the last bit of bloom boost yesterday, just water until the weekend, then I'll see if it's harvest time or I'll wait for a week more.
Smelling amazing of lemon/lemongrass/mint. Can't wait to sample her, obviously a Thai phenotype so I expect her to have some similarities as Thai x Panama I had a couple years ago.
The second GT plant was extremely nld and slow to start, she did not pass the selection and is now gone. This one is maybe a keeper, got a clone.

A pic taken at daytime
GT_rose.jpg

Cheers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Marvelous @Koondense friend :love: Classic killer, super resionus-silverish Golden Tiger 2.0 pheno, with strong Thai influence as you correctly pointed out. The wilder pheno you finally end up removing would be interesting mainly or outdoor growing in warm climates and tropical latitudes, and for those looking for extreme Thai tropical traits, but such wild phenos are usually the least adaptable-convenient for indoor growing. The pheno you are finishing now looks and sounds like blessed with enough Thai qualities yet has finished in a moderate flowering time with good indoor adaptability, so better choice as a selection for your type of growing to keep as a mother.

yeah, the Auto Malawi x NL has really good vigor ;) looks like yours is quite sativa dom, and a wilder Malawi sativa expression. I usually prefer the most fragrant and high yielding sativa/indica phenos.

Koondense

Veteran
Hey hey,
the GT is very cool, semi uplifting/clear and expanding, yet at the same time it can make you tired. It's a nice combo because it makes it possible to sleep even after smoking it late in the day :)
I feel it to be a very "practical" kind of smoke/vape for my needs, seems with time I tend to prefer this kind of bud in almost any occasion.
So far it cured a bit, it's getting more complex with weeks and the effect length is increasing. Right now I'm quite high after two really small joints and still thinking about the next one...

Yes I'm keeping a clone and it's going to flower soon.
The tent is a mix of fast and slow flowering varieties, GT is probably not even the slowest, I feel GreenHazeBangi could be longer.
The full list - Fast and Glorious(Mandala), PotOfGold x Sk#1(Cultivator'sChoice), Pangi(Ace), GreenHazeBangi(Ace), GT(Ace), Michoacan Cream(Cannabiogen) and Nevil'sHaze21 x MM F2(Connoisseur). Oh, and a small "Purple something" autoflower freebee plant :)
Really looking forward to Pangi, I have such good memories about this variety, and probably the others will be nice too.

Cheers

Last edited:

Legalcdn

Have not tried pangi yet. Sounds great from the reviews. I did make seeds mangi (mal fem x bangi h.) last grow. I grow those next year. This year is a tribute to Thai.

Destroyer and Golden Tiger.

Pollen to be used:
Destroyer:
Zacateca Tribute X Destroyer
MalXPan X Destroyer
Destroyer X Destroyer
Thai X Destroyer

Golden Tiger:
Zacateca Tribute X Golden Tiger
MalXPan X Golden Tiger
Destroyer X Golden Tiger
Thai X Golden Tiger

Mich cream, couldn't get my hands on that one but i have red snake seeds.

I wish we could grow more than 4 plants (give or take a few).

You have quite the lineup.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad you are starting to enjoy with your Golden Tiger harvest @Koondense ;) GT effects are really potent, energetic, trippy and thought provoking the first 2 hours, but after that it gets more narcotic so it's easier to disconnect and rest the mind. Flowers are looking great in your indoor grow this autumn! (y)

Koondense

Veteran
Thinking about harvest...
For some it's gonna be in the coming days.

Pangi
Sharp clean lemon/pine/gas/hash, excellent resin production. Ready to go any day now.
Pangi_near_finish.jpg

Golden Tiger
The clone of my summer GT plant, surprisingly more dense flowers, faster finishing and sharper smelling. Better in all ways except for "looking" less Thai(I love Thai buds structure). Got the feel also the effect will be stronger. Will need a week more.
GT_clone_near_finish.jpg

GreenHaze x BangiHaze
Very hazy smelling, stronger than OHaze but in the same way. Maybe slightly more fresh/lemony and less woody. Airy structure but good resin coverage, she will still go for two weeks probably.
GOTH_near_finish.jpg

I also have an amazing looking Michoacan Cream by Cannabiogen, almost completely magenta/black. Smells woody/pine/leather, thinking of harvesting but the looks suggest she can go for a week more.
Michoacan_Cream_near_finish.jpg

Will be a busy end of the year :)

Take care and have a great christmas!
Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts