Not open for further replies.

vanilla dutch

Quick personal pic into my life.unrelated to freemasonary.sorry

Attachments

• IMG_20200519_170547.jpg
    IMG_20200519_170547.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 11

vanilla dutch

Actually I could show u all a mason trick that helps during handshakes to prevent someone from crushing your hand.this one is known.basically when u give someone a handshake u extend your finger straight shown in picture and place it on the bone as shown on the person straight and do not bend. It does not matter how hard they squeeze your hand you will not feel it. It's better when both party's do it u can have a squeezing contest. U should try it everybody.it would be easier to explain. Best I can show u while I'm by myself. Carry on. Don't mind my finger .it should be more straighter I'm just lazy rite now.

Attachments

• IMG_20200520_040419.jpg
    IMG_20200520_040419.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20200520_040408.jpg
    IMG_20200520_040408.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Actually I could show u all a mason trick that helps during handshakes to prevent someone from crushing your hand.this one is known.basically when u give someone a handshake u extend your finger straight shown in picture and place it on the bone as shown on the person straight and do not bend. It does not matter how hard they squeeze your hand you will not feel it. It's better when both party's do it u can have a squeezing contest. U should try it everybody.it would be easier to explain. Best I can show u while I'm by myself. Carry on. Don't mind my finger .it should be more straighter I'm just lazy rite now.

If someone is trying to crush your hand, it's not a handshake. Like a bear hug is not hugging kinda way it isn't, you know?

If you want to have a little test of strength like that, well there's only one way to do it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItzslynRhwg

:tiphat:

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
What is the Freemasons (religious) official view towards Cannabis?
Are you guys our friends or foes? Or neutral?

For example we know that the Jewish religion is very tolerant towards Cannabis.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is the Freemasons (religious) official view towards Cannabis?
Are you guys our friends or foes? Or neutral?

For example we know that the Jewish religion is very tolerant towards Cannabis.

Yes,,,,some of our peeps are Hasidic and love there organic cannabis,,,,s2:tiphat:

vanilla dutch

You can't speak for me 944 s2 sorry. I view it as something interesting.like I said my job in my real life is cannabis grower. My view on cannabis is yes I am for cannabis. I believe it is good. Thee exact opposite of an enemy towards cannabis. I do believe 944s2 was stating two answers meaning yes we are cannabis friends and commenting on the jewish part.

Last edited:

vanilla dutch

The handshake is just how some people like to be a turd when formally introducing their selves. It's how you counteract that.thats all

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pics in my album. just wanted to hear your thoughts and opinions on the subject of freemasonary. i will answer any questions u have about it and clear up any misconceptions about us. have a good day:huggg:

non-mason here, but a close friend is as was his father and great father

Like most orders, it's inhumane at the top

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
You can't speak for me 944 s2 sorry. I view it as something interesting.like I said my job in my real life is cannabis grower. My view on cannabis is yes I am for cannabis. I believe it is good. Thee exact opposite of an enemy towards cannabis.

Ok, but this isn't really an answer to my question about the Freemasons official view on Cannabis. I know that you are one of our brethren. But what is the general official Freemasons standpoint on Cannabis?

vanilla dutch

As far as oak island treasure I'm sure today's word would be covered up. Blackout. Richie Rich's parents treasure was in the mountains type of treasure. I can ask directly but speaking from my brothers perspective it's probably a funny answer.lol

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
^So you are a grower for the lodge? Not only to they know you grow, but it's your Freemason job?
Freemasons are our friends and not our foes?

vanilla dutch

Anyway. Everybody in a freemason lodge is either a mason or trying to become a freemason. Thats in response to the comment earlier about not everyone in the lodge is a freemason.the only way to become a mason is to join a freemason lodge.more later.had time to respond.im a bit behind on comments at the moment.

vanilla dutch

Hey I'm back keep that nonsense post u just posted I need a crazy laugh every once in awhile. If I only knew what thread or response it was about.lol.anyway I'm back posted some schizophrenic post about some guy and his dad.then later on said I posted it.totally laughable

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.