What's new

im a freemason what do you guys think about that¿

Status
Not open for further replies.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can't speak for me 944 s2 sorry. I view it as something interesting.like I said my job in my real life is cannabis grower. My view on cannabis is yes I am for cannabis. I believe it is good. Thee exact opposite of an enemy towards cannabis. I do believe 944s2 was stating two answers meaning yes we are cannabis friends and commenting on the jewish part.

With respect,,
I was not speaking for you Vanilla Dutch only relating my experience of a part of the local Jewish community,,,,,
My real life vocation is also the same as yours but I only ever speak for myself ,,,,s2:tiphat:

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
It's not clear for me that you are deliberately avoiding my question or that you just don't understand what I am asking.

If you don't want/can't/allowed to answer my question could you just say so?

My question: what is the official (religious) standpoint from the Freemasons towards Cannabis? (Not your personal standpoint).

vanilla dutch

My apologies sir.after reading the beginning of this thread I see u are actually the one who asked the question.there official view is it's good.i like it.they hold a secret about it nobody's knows except very few.this cannot be revealed as it would not be believed anyway.as far as religious viewpoint I would contact a Rastafarian for that answer.maybe we can start another chapter of freemasonary where cannabis is are religion.lol.but anyway sorry for being rude my apologies.its like I've stated my time is thin and spread far, and this thread is just getting started.i seen a thread the other day that was 400 pages.imagine a cannabis website with a real freemason posting and conversating with the people about it who grows and people don't think God is real? It's s dream come true for me at least to opening post about cannabis on Gypsy Nirvana's website one of the most respected people in our world. Any questions can be answered nothing off limits. We have a saying just ask....and to really answer it yes Freemasons are cannabis friends not enemy's.

Last edited:

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
^You have only replied with your personal standpoint. My question is what is the official Freemasons standpoint? It's still not clear for me that the Freemasons are our friends or foes.

I know that you personally are on our side, but please share us more about the Freemasons general view on Cannabis.

Edit: thank you for editing your post and answering my question.

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
I have a few questions:

Do your brother Freemasons know you are a cannabis cultivator as a primary line of work?

and

When asked "what do you expect from Freemasonry?"...what was your reply?

and

If a Freemason divulges secrets of the order and they discover this...what are the repercussions for that member?

and

Nothing disclosed here has been incredibly eyeopening or revealing, where's the juice?

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have some tuck pointing I need done.

Other than that I don't care.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
I have a few questions:

Do your brother Freemasons know you are a cannabis cultivator as a primary line of work?

and

and

If a Freemason divulges secrets of the order and they discover this...what are the repercussions for that member?

and

Nothing disclosed here has been incredibly eyeopening or revealing, where's the juice?
^^What he said^^ :headbange

vanilla dutch

1.Yes they know I'm heavily involved in cannabis.2. I expect nothing less because we're good people. 3.last question doesn't exist. have a good day.

Last edited:

vanilla dutch

Anyway.had a good meeting at the reading room the other day.more photos of it later.Always quite surprised when somebody knows me there and the responsibility of the person is astounding. When we are officially open we will be better off,but covid 19 precautions must be used.even inside we wear masks. We're I'm from we are more concentrated on freemasonary.the meeting place I go to now is full of options, demoley,Scottish rite, rainbow.so it's always nice to interact with others involved.

caljim

Veteran
I have a few questions: .........

and

If a Freemason divulges secrets of the order and they discover this...what are the repercussions for that member? ........

Vanilla Dutch...you neglected to answer these two questions and without doing that you really are not answering any questions.

You started the thread and asked us to ask questions. Why dodge the questions?

caljim

Veteran
pics in my album. just wanted to hear your thoughts and opinions on the subject of freemasonary. i will answer any questions u have about it and clear up any misconceptions about us. have a good day:huggg:

Seems like pretty straight forward stuff.

caljim

Veteran
And .... a couple pics of some tiny buds next to some crumpled bills does not a grower make.

vanilla dutch

I answered all 3 questions.end of story. The belittlement of someone does not make it funny.i mean nobody is forcing you to post in this thread.so why bother posting if your gonna be negative? Entertainment, slow night, nothing better to do? Anyway if a grow of mine is posted it would be after the fact.hence the photos of Sam the skunkmans original Haze x skunk pictures.thanks for looking.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there is also a difference between a mason and a freemason and the concrete job masonary. the job one being unrelated of course. lol

However is not the origins of freemasons founded in the masonary/builders guild? Thus the building symbols [scribe, etc.]

Klompen

However is not the origins of freemasons founded in the masonary/builders guild? Thus the building symbols [scribe, etc.]

If I remember correctly, the reason for the name is some sort of reference to the builders of the Temple Mount in ancient Jerusalem. Despite their general claim of no official religion or discussion of religion, its quite obvious that their structures are heavily influenced by Judaeo-Christian narratives. They have a lot of obscure rituals, but honestly I think most of them are harmless. My dad and his family all before him were buried in a Masonic graveyard, but it always seemed to me like more of an old-timey lodge for old dudes to gossip and plot. In many ways its a lot like an Elk Lodge or some such for the majority of those involved. If there's any major geopolitical stuff or dark satanic rites or whatnot, its off in some dark corner of their world. So the symbolic and ritual stuff is mostly a shared bonding thing and I'm not sure how deeply serious most of them are about the ritual side of things. Then again, if you judge by the money they put into some of their temples..... who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.