What's new

Legal Dutch weed experiment – discussions and reviews!'

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
I know what you're saying. Way too much red tape. But who would have expected anything else ... in Germany.

Well, the last part I don't subscribe to. I think the only but major improvement is the fact that you can grow 3 plants per person legally. Which is a huge difference to what it was before.

Also, to get back OnT, the German legalization process will have an effect on neighboring countries. Much like the first US states legalizing recreational marijuana (and before that medical cannabis) had a huge effect. Basically, this will help to end prohibition. Much like the legal weed in the Netherlands. There will be setbacks in some countries - Thailand comes to mind. And I wonder how that new right-wing government in the Netherlands will behave.

But in the long run prohibition should go away, I believe.
I second that. It's a start and I'm keen to see how this develops over time. I've been to 3 of my local(ish) Gardencenters over the last couple of weeks and they've all stocked up on the new growing soils and fertilizers. It can only get better. :)

IMG_0849.jpeg IMG_0848.jpeg