What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Identifying The REAL Blue Dream

Karmic Farmer

Veteran
View attachment 300666

View attachment 300667 blue dream leaner of dreamsickle best your gomma find in seed form
ble dream x (cindy 88 x cindy 99) KAK genetics

KAK's stuff is a bunch of shit. I've run his genetics and always ended up with hermie's. Most of his stuff is just F1 crosses that aren't worked. He does have some nice clone onlys from Aeric 77 like Cali O and Chrome Diesel but his seeds are shit. Just a warning for anyone in the mitten considering buying any beans from him.

Peace,
KF

Croptober

That looks good Harry.

PBD
attachment.php

attachment.php

10990541_1402227090080854_1816351616_n.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

Croptober

Day 67 chop

10953674_637805129697970_17073260_n.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

the scissor hash from this is unreal

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5907.jpg
    IMG_5907.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5912.jpg
    IMG_5912.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5898.jpg
    IMG_5898.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 24

catalyte

Veteran
damn, this thread got me drooling over some BD! :yes:

never seen her before in flower so i got nothing to add..

KAK's stuff is a bunch of shit. I've run his genetics and always ended up with hermie's. Most of his stuff is just F1 crosses that aren't worked. He does have some nice clone onlys from Aeric 77 like Cali O and Chrome Diesel but his seeds are shit. Just a warning for anyone in the mitten considering buying any beans from him.

Peace,
KF
not a very nice thing to say,what have you run of the mans ive been threw alot of his gear more than most and never a herm to be found

seems ya got a grudge,porcupine
,i know of ya and the crew lol

i know who would wanna grow these genetics lolcouple bd crosses and since ya brought up aerik heres a pineapple d (chrome deisal xpineapple princess)for ya ,got mum 2 heheand cali o and a couple others ;)
whats in your garden karmic?lol post-168-0-48833800-1415027705_thumb.jpg

post-168-0-36902700-1414522441_thumb.jpg

post-26-140898238483_thumb.jpg

post-26-140898237962_thumb.jpg

post-26-140898240338_thumb.jpg

lolryn

Veteran
thought the same about gg4

cut only isnt what they used to be lol

not 100% sure on this, but I think there were gg4 seeds given out at a cannabis event?

as far as I'm concerned it is still a clone only strain, granted the offspring from that event would be pretty damn nice, I would think.

lolryn

Veteran
Bodhi Dream Lotus 1-2 days after it got chopped. (sorry it's a close up, couldn't find any full plant pics)
20140526_204458_zpssfvsgrnm.jpg

one of my favorite day time smokes of all time.

KITCHA

Veteran
Sweet Blue Spice of Life Seeds. I found a pheno years ago that looks identical to the blue dream clone. After reading about the ISS heritage and timing of BD hitting the scene I reckon it's possible. If people knew it had been found in a pack of seeds that was available I guess it's exclusivity and money to be made would be deminished. Just a thought. Peace Kitcha.

P

PNWorganic420

These are two pics of blue dream from my indoor garden. I tried to get a detail so you can see the fingering on the buds. Its defiantly a thin leafed plant. This one is going slightly purple.
wpid-img_20150216_223927.jpg

wpid-img_20150214_205805.jpg

hope this helps a little.
The cut came from a bay area dispensary.

Karmic Farmer

Veteran
http://IMG_7034.jpeg
i know who would wanna grow these genetics lolcouple bd crosses and since ya brought up aerik heres a pineapple d (chrome deisal xpineapple princess)for ya ,got mum 2 heheand cali o and a couple others ;)
whats in your garden karmic?lol View attachment 305408

View attachment 305409

View attachment 305410

View attachment 305411

View attachment 305412

No grudge Kak or Professor Pot Snob, I've grown out Kak's Orange and Chrome Diesel x Vietnamese Black. Both were subpar and Hermed on me along with another grower. Why would I ever want to grow anything else bred by him.
Don't need his stuff when you have the original OG cut (pre 95), Triangle Kush, and 5 other verified OG's I have, not to mention the Schrom, Dumpster, Platinum Cookies, Forum Cut, Gorilla Glue #4, and Golden Goat (plus DJ Shorts email and phone number of whom I can get ahold of at anytime for anything). Proud to be a Porcupine!

Kind regards,
KF (Porc)

Last edited:

XBPete

Ah,, KF must be involved with seekers with ole Mos... the guy who took one of Kak's China Black F-1 testers that he BEGGED for, ran them in veg in soil less medium then on the flip, put them into a flood and drain system that he had never run,,, just about killed them and yeah, they hermed,,, surprised they lived!

Ole Mos would run logs three weeks behind to cover his ass,,, and his ego,,, ,

Ole Mos called up Kak all pissed off after the CB went crazy saying that Kak would need to provide meds for his patients because he was going to run out and it was Kak's fault.

What kind of a med provider would base his patients meds on an unknown F-1 test... only a fool would jeopardize a patients meds on a testing of genetic.

The nature of testing an F-1 is to find out if they hold together. I coordinated testing of TGA and Kak gear for over two years,,,,, I have run and documented grows of my own runs of Kak gear for over five years and always posted the results on the Med Sites I frequent, unlike words of the self important weed gods like yourself, I document the good and the bad.

No hermie was found in any of the work,,, late flower stamens on F-1's that used the Plushberry male from TGA... the China Black outs have not shown any herm tendencies when grown by someone other than an idiot.

You speak of history and things that you do not know anything about,,,,

And you are missing out on some of the finest pot I have enjoyed in 50 years of toking.

Your loss,,,, and also those who listen or read your words,,,,they lose to!

Now to water my Blue Dream x Pineapple Princess bred by a breeder of distinction, not a breeder of the moment,,,

theJointedOne

Veteran
Real bd is a true treat. It grows fast and tall. This girl shines outside, and I can't say I've ever seen a bd wider then she was tall, meaning she gets huge :)

Makes awesome amounts of hash too, and seeds made with her usually lean hard to the mom.

A nor cal legend

http://IMG_7034.jpeg

No grudge Kak or Professor Pot Snob, I've grown out Kak's Orange and Chrome Diesel x Vietnamese Black. Both were subpar and Hermed on me along with another grower. Why would I ever want to grow anything else bred by him.
Don't need his stuff when you have the original OG cut (pre 95), Triangle Kush, and 5 other verified OG's I have, not to mention the Schrom, Dumpster, Platinum Cookies, Forum Cut, Gorilla Glue #4, and Golden Goat (plus DJ Shorts email and phone number of whom I can get ahold of at anytime for anything). Proud to be a Porcupine!

Kind regards,
KF (Porc)

Cognitive dissonance and confused you are somehow little man. I know my handle and true name well and to call me out when others speak shows your disillusion left fielded mentality(Left Brain since your dumb and blind I ll translate) and broken sense of intuition. :(

You cant even keep up with the changes in the clones let alone the genetic truth you seeked as a seeker of genetic wisdom lol..Genetic stupidity is what it all boiled down too in the end due to karma and greed once again.. Green eyed monster ring a bell ?

I doubt though that you could see the Forrest for the trees even if you do have a few lame infamous cuts to boast about. No biggie though, one size fits all rule only applies to condoms when it comes to your little club of insult and disrespect and lying allegations.

Kak never gifted you a thing but your Karmic way sure got what you deserved in the end if you did ever really touch the Kreations F1 experiments .

If you did find some rope or hermie dope I hope you chewed it down like a porucupine while enjoying your wrath and self found hate . I have some quill boxes here that are very sacred and I do not see you deserving such an honorable namesake like Porcupine.. I could never see you having the ability of this animal let alone its medicine.. Your name is blinded weasel if it must be of the animal totems.
It is obvious you choose to be the Karmic one who speaks of his own ill fated Karma while slapping himself in the face with foolishness once again lol.. We all recall the humility you put yourself into time after time on the Mi forums your not welcome at.

Have fun figuring out who is who here, but beware there an no sock puppets here. Nope none at all, just grown men willing to stuff a sock into your conniving lying mouth. But then again we were all doing this while you were still in your disposable huggies ! Childs play is all you offer and speak of on your behalf little crying man..

Good luck on being a big pot star too.. You ll need real positive karma to become anything in weedwood cannaculture, unless you believe your already some self proclaimed ambassador to the plant like so many here and elsewhere. While at it though, do find some real wisdom in the genetic dept. You cant even speak clearly as you shout hermie like a beginner at play.

So with this said please reiterate out loud and define your cry. If your illusive test was not Dioecious then ? Mononocious or was it Polygamo type you found in the mystery seeds never gifted to you..Inquiring minds want to know and its not just us here as this board is frequented by thousands you do not know.. (You can scroll over those big words son and they will give you a definition lol.)

It is not kind to be a homophobic in the human world or the plant and as usual it is the homo who screams in defiance not understanding his own nature let alone the traits of this ancient plant.

Funny too how your a walking contra-dick. You speak of the great cuts one has but yet degrade them all in one verbal attack..

Thanks for the laughs though Blinded Weasel. Might want to upgrade your lenses though as its obvious your blind in more ways then one and realistic here seems to have insight well beyond your tired eyes and it looks like someone else has left plenty of logic for you to see straight once again ...

SELF HELP BELOW- JUST FOLLOW THE LINKS AND YOUR DEEPER SELF UNDERSTANDING WILL BE FOUND DRAMA QUEEN.

Last edited:

Karmic Farmer

Veteran
Ah,, KF must be involved with seekers with ole Mos... the guy who took one of Kak's China Black F-1 testers that he BEGGED for, ran them in veg in soil less medium then on the flip, put them into a flood and drain system that he had never run,,, just about killed them and yeah, they hermed,,, surprised they lived!

Ole Mos called up Kak all pissed off after the CB went crazy saying that Kak would need to provide meds for his patients because he was going to run out and it was Kak's fault.

What kind of a med provider would base his patients meds on an unknown F-1 test... only a fool would jeopardize a patients meds on a testing of genetic.

The nature of testing an F-1 is to find out if they hold together. I coordinated testing of TGA and Kak gear for over two years,,,,, I have run and documented grows of my own runs of Kak gear for over five years and always posted the results on the Med Sites I frequent, unlike words of the self important weed gods like yourself, I document the good and the bad.

No hermie was found in any of the work,,, late flower stamens on F-1's that used the Plushberry male from TGA... the China Black outs have not shown any herm tendencies when grown by someone other than an idiot.

And you are missing out on some of the finest pot I have enjoyed in 50 years of toking.

Now to water my Blue Dream x Pineapple Princess bred by a breeder of distinction, not a breeder of the moment,,,

Sorry your so misinformed, it wasn't Cutty I was talking about Kak's stuff herming on....

Peace,
KF

Karmic Farmer

Veteran

Quite wrong Pete, I left the Seekers way before it went down and haven't talked to Mos in years....
Peace,
KF

Karmic Farmer

Veteran
xxPeacePipexx;6836719 Kak never gifted you a thing but your Karmic way sure got what you deserved in the end if you did ever really touch the Kreations F1 experiments . We all recall the humility you put yourself into time after time on the Mi forums your not welcome at. Have fun figuring out who is who here said:
Sorry to say Kak did gift me those beans when he was trying to get me to run journals for him. Even had his phone # which I deleted years ago.
I'd like to know what Mi forums I was never welcomed at. Never heard that till your vomiting mouth spewed it. For the record the name Porcupine was taken already here so had to come up with a new one. Never hid the fact of that, in fact it's even posted here.
Don't care who is who here cause I'll shove more in your mouth than a sock...... You dicks don't intimidate me like you did Cutty and Cannastyle, in fact you intrigue me....
For the record, sorry for these dicks and myself ruining your thread.

Peace,
KF