What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Identifying The REAL Blue Dream

Charles-scott

Veteran
Blueberry blast is Nl x BB I just reproduced again recently but I will be doing it again as I have found the nicest BB indica Pheno I have ever seen , so I am using Dr Atomic Master NL and and reversing her to apply to the BB .
Charles,
I would've expected you to know more about Blue Dream than you post implies.
Its a perfect hybrid.
You say sativa dom but I say it is nothing like real sativa dom plants.
Blue Dream has some of the most authentic BB smells and flavors currently on the (easily accessible) market, now that DJ can't reproduce th real thing anymore

And Snow's BBB is amazing in crosses - I've found pure Blueberry.... check out my cross - CRxBBB - Cindys Rhino x BlueberryBlast

bigbag

Veteran
Peak has certainly done well with their cross of the two...almost never heard a bad report...

TheOutlawTree

didn't mean to post that one pic not sure what that is, - but the other is blue dream taken around 8 weeks I believe

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 13

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Blueberry blast is Nl x BB I just reproduced again recently but I will be doing it again as I have found the nicest BB indica Pheno I have ever seen , so I am using Dr Atomic Master NL and and reversing her to apply to the BB .

Thank you for bringing that up because I heard some stuff and want to get to the bottom of it.

Snow's Blueberry Blast (BBB) is Blue Dream x Johnny Blaze.
I know of your Blueberry Blast (also, how does yours differ from Atomics, as I've heard that's the one to get)

So what I want to ask is,
Is it true that you got Snowhigh banned from Attitude Seeds because you complained that he ripped off your BBB even though he had already talked to you behind the scenes about it?

Charles-scott

Veteran
Thank you for bringing that up because I heard some stuff and want to get to the bottom of it.

Snow's Blueberry Blast (BBB) is Blue Dream x Johnny Blaze.
I know of your Blueberry Blast (also, how does yours differ from Atomics, as I've heard that's the one to get)

So what I want to ask is,
Is it true that you got Snowhigh banned from Attitude Seeds because you complained that he ripped off your BBB even though he had already talked to you behind the scenes about it?
No I never complained about anyone "ripping off" anything I am thrilled when people are honest and give credit if they use my stuff .
Blueberry blast has been around since the prairie fire days so as far as the name goes I was the chicken .
I honestly don't know who snowhigh is but if he purchased BB blast and bred with it good for him and I would never complain about that .
Dr Atomic and I used different NL and Blueberry I only recently obtained his NL cutting .
Charles

smokeyla1

So who has best blue dream in seed form right now? Or anything truely blueberry....best blueberry I ever tasted was from seeds I got here off the bay, "big tex- Blueberry x white rhino". Didnt grow or look too good but damn it smelled and smoked like straight blueberry muffins and kept it about 3-4 runs just on taste alone. Potency was average at best and most people whined about strength so ended up dropping it. Stone while light was very mood lifting and great with a comedy and chilling out. Still have some seed left....I'll see if I can find out whole made bb in that cross as I know the WR was from serious.

Lucky 7

I am currently growing Humboldt Seeds BD outdoors, along with some G13 C99, just in case it's not up to par . . . Last season I grew Female Seeds outdoor C99. It was very good, but not quite what the G13 was . . . . this is the first I've heard the HS Blue was not the real deal however . . . so bad on me . . . . I'll let you klnow how it turns out

They use to say the Trainwreck in seed wasn't the real deal too, but it was pretty good smoke!

Stonedform

iTarzan

Blue dream clone that was outside all summer but rains were coming so it is finishing inside. It has been getting just rainwater the last 10 days. She just came inside yesterday.

The buds are sticky, loaded with trichs and have a great smell.

picture.php

TheOutlawTree

I've been growing the "double dream" clone... Its Blue Dream x (blue dream x Stardawg). Its pretty much spot on to the regular blue dream.. from my experience it yields a tad bit more, is more vigorous, stretches a little more, and has a slight sweet lemon smell to go along with the blueberry, there is less of the haze smell of the regular blue dream. Most people wouldn't even notice difference though, its not that pronounced.

Attachments

• week 9 gg4 DD 038.jpg
    week 9 gg4 DD 038.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 10
  • week 9 gg4 DD 040.jpg
    week 9 gg4 DD 040.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Rondon

I was gifted what was labled Santa Cruz Blue Dream here in Michigan awhile back. Very sativa looking leaves. Strong and profuse branching. Light green color. Huge very swollen calyx chunky buds that smell very sweet. Like juicy fruit gum. Is this the real deal Santa Cruz cut?

iTarzan

I was gifted what was labled Santa Cruz Blue Dream here in Michigan awhile back. Very sativa looking leaves. Strong and profuse branching. Light green color. Huge very swollen calyx chunky buds that smell very sweet. Like juicy fruit gum. Is this the real deal Santa Cruz cut?

That describes the BD I have pictured.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
used a blue sat 2.2 male onto blue dream cut.........talk about some monsters......frosty blue goodness.........

ganj on........