What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Identifying The REAL Blue Dream

Rondon

If there is any Blueberry in BD...its tucked away for sure. Maybe bud chunkyness..not as tall for a sativa and earlier than Haze finish times but thats about it. Mine looks like that photo above. Very sativa haze thin leaves. The only haze I can grow outside in Michigan season and its ripe by Halloween maybe a few days later. Its played out now. Everyone grew the shit outta BD out west and none of yall like it anymore. Doesnt fetch the dollars. But Iam NEVER letting her go. That's just crazy. Shes such a perfect indoor sativa.

Dawe

Bums me out that a lot of people aren't running her much anymore. I really enjoy blue dream and am proud to admit it lol.. At least it's easy to keep around..

billb

Veteran
I just harvested some and have 3 different more sets with a mother plant. Only blueberry strain where I can taste the blueberry at the end of a joint. The others you loose it too fast. I’ll be growing it for the foreseeable future!

Rondon

Yes. The real deal Haze or Super Silver Haze...most phenotypes had that peppery spicy taste. Santa Cruz is sweet. Berry tasting sweet.

Latest posts

Latest posts