What's new

IC 600 watt club.

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
thanks meison for the info i will try the 600watt grow this time around..

here is my pics of my 600watt grow,

i have the light about 60cms above the large plants..is this ok ?

here is the pics..

left side of tent
View Image

right side of tent
View Image

very very nice harley. im liking them two big ladies on the left. can wait to see them late in flower

C

cheddacat

this my 6

this my 6

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

H

Harley420

very very nice harley. im liking them two big ladies on the left. can wait to see them late in flower

Thanks Dude i flipped em 2 days ago..i messed up with the plants
on the right as i had the 2 big plants and 10 seedlings in the tent
and the seedlings have grown kind of thin as they where packed
in tight..

i have taken 20 cuts for my new aero cloner so i hope it works

is that hog strain from TH Seeds ?

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
when you dont have the space it can be tricky starting seedlings in with larger plants. some thing similar has happened to me this time, the seedlings stretched like crazy.

ye from Th Seeds, 100 euro for 10.

its time to move to something new, im going for more fruity strains or diesely types.

Meison

when you dont have the space it can be tricky starting seedlings in with larger plants. some thing similar has happened to me this time, the seedlings stretched like crazy.

ye from Th Seeds, 100 euro for 10.

its time to move to something new, im going for more fruity strains or diesely types.

Get that NYCD from soma. One of the best fruity diesely strains ever! My favorite by far. That red grape fruit, or how we call it pomelo!!

Its a pity it costs 20euros the Fem and 130euro for 10!!!

H

Harley420

thanks they have been in flower for a cpl of days.

i only flowered em now as the bodhi plants are too big and not enough room

here is a pic of the 2 big gals lol

picture.php

Last edited:
For those who are running a 600 w in a 3x3 tent !

Where is the tent situated ? What are the temp and RH in the room where is the tent ? Do you have to run a cool tube ?

I've got a 1mx1m tent, and if i run a 600 W, it's too hot, so i've got to exhaust more, and then it's too dry, i can only run a 400w boosted to 450 w ... and i would like to run the 600w

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
i grow in a 1.2x1.2x2m tent, the tent is just in a bedroom.

i have a 4" extraction fan, passive intake. the fan is extracting into the bedroom.

yes i have a cool tube at the moment but have grown for years with a reflector. temps stay around 27 degrees C.

my friend is in the same situation as you, the tent is a little smaller but like you he suffers from heat issues.

i grow in a 1.2x1.2x2m tent, the tent is just in a bedroom.

i have a 4" extraction fan, passive intake. the fan is extracting into the bedroom.

yes i have a cool tube at the moment but have grown for years with a reflector. temps stay around 27 degrees C.

my friend is in the same situation as you, the tent is a little smaller but like you he suffers from heat issues.

Do you have to dehumidificate the room ? What RH in the room and in the tent please ?
My exhaust is like yours, output in the room itself. But i've got 4 tents in the room, 2 small, and 2 flower room, a 0.8mx0.8mx1,6m where i can run only a 250w and a 1mx1mx1.6m where 450 seems to be the max.
So i've got to run a dehumidifier in the room and a mist maker in the tents, it's crazy...

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
i used to run a dyhumidifer but i dont any more, it ranges from 60 up to 80. here where i am humidity outside is always high 80 to 100. i just open door and let fresh air in. when lights are on door is open.

i cant control all elements of my grow but i make do with what i have.