What's new

IC 600 watt club.

kindgrower

Hey Here's my 600 watt grow at the moment This tent is all Kush. Barney's Vanilla Kush and Dinafem OG Kush"freebeez" It's a 4x4 tent.."loveit"
600 Watt Grow Light Digital Dimmable HPS MH System Cool Tube Hood Set.

Ventilation:
x (2) Can Max Fan Mixed Flow Inline Fan, 6-Inch 334 Cubic Feet Per Minute
Deflecto A068/4 6-Inch Diameter by 8-Feet Semi-Rigid Flexible Aluminum Duct

Nutrients:
All FoxFarm, FoxFarm Soil Ocean Forest Organic Soil And Happy Frog.
Fox Farm FX14049 Liquid Nutrient Trio Soil Formula: Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom
BioBizz-TopMax
Dolomite Pellets
Advanced Nutrients Overdrive
Botanicare CAL-MAG
General Hydroponics GH1514 Ph Control

The Vanilla Kush are all Main-lined, for 8 main colas. Great training technique to achieve huge perfect canopy colas. I'm runin the same tent and setup, but with auto's in that one. 4 sweet seeds, Red Poison. And 4 Nirvana, Bubblelicious.

Stay Lifted c2

Croptober

What's up guys looking to join the club soon, was wondering how much my bill will go up with 1 600. I know it depends on the area but I was thinking no more than $70 a month? Any help is greatly appreciated thanks.

roguepot

i have a question for 600watters. i have 1x1m tent with 600w mh now in veg. i can get lights closer than 1 foot without any heat issues. However grow lights stay further away from plants in some professional grow setups ive seen.
Do you fellows prefer some stretch in any period for bigger bud formation / better yield?

Thanks!

Croptober

Got all my equipment except the filter. I'm not sure if I should get a 13 or 26 inch filter for a 4x4 tent. Anybody running a 600 in a 4x4 what size filter do you guys run?
attachment.php

Here's the plants that are getting an early Christmas present.

attachment.php

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
I used a 4 x 12 in my 3x3 and it kept up. I would switch it out every three grows and usually unhook when vegging to stretch the life of the filter

Croptober

I know both would work but I'm just trying to decide if I should spend the extra 40 bucks if it will make that much of a difference. Thanks budman.

Does anybody in the club pull a p constantly with OG strains?? Single light only, i think with multiple lights you get that overlap which pumps up over all yield.. If so it would awesome to see pics and details..

I have tried so many things still i cant get up 2 a P.. 14 z was my best, with 12 z being average. I'm sure i could hit my goal if i were to use higher yielding strains but, i prefer to medicate with elites. Also plant health can be ruled out my ladies are lush.. I am thinking it just comes down to number of bud site period and insuring each site has adequate lighting..