What's new

I wanna Micro grow too!!!!

CloudNine

I used epoxy to hang my lamp sockets.. Needless to say I'll never be rearranging them..

Works great if you need to hold something together. $5 at the hardware store..

I2KanGrow

^^^^^^ Yeah, that'd do it! ^^^^^^

Keep us informed regarding the 2X tape, Fuzz, I'm interested to see how it works!

Hella THC

I would just take caution. Having a flouro drop and bust in your grow space is no bueno. But it's looking good regardless!

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
cloudnine-I didnt want to use epoxy to because i didnt want to buy any and i figured it would be too strong. I had to tape my lights up twice because im the type of guy that measures once and cuts twice :D

12kangrow-ill keep everyone informed on how the tape does. So far it seems promising

Hella- I appreciate the concern,trust me thats the last thing i want to do is contaminate my grow area.

purpdaddy

If it gets too hot in there that tape is gonna unstick..id use the industrial size velcro,,if those lights or one of em falls on the plant..itll be bad.You wanna make those bulbs secure as possible

Fuzz420

Veteran
Purpdaddy-Thanks for stopping by. Thats two votes for the industrial strength velcro. Where can i get this velcro just encase the sticky tape doesnt work out as planned.

purpdaddy

Purpdaddy-Thanks for stopping by. Thats two votes for the industrial strength velcro. Where can i get this velcro just encase the sticky tape doesnt work out as planned.

I saw sum at sams..but seriously DONT use the tape! ANYTHING but tape to hold a light above plants.Use plastic tie wraps if you can.

Hella THC

Hey Fuzz, you can get that velcro at Wal-Mart or Target or K-Mart or any other "Big Box" mart. Fabric stores will also carry it, as well as any hardware/home improvement store.

I've used it many times in the past and wow, it's really strong stuff. The adhesive they use is incredible, and you will have to try VERY hard to un-mount those lights once you rig them up with this stuff.

I have my surround sound speakers in my room hung to the walls with this velcro. I swear by it.

**EDIT** Make sure you get the INDUSTRIAL strength. It's wider, and MUCH stronger. Don't get just the regular old velcro.

Fuzz420

Veteran
Thanks guys

You can hang your speakers you say?Sounds like my kind of velcro. Ill grab the industrial strength velcro and my 40w bulbs when i go shopping again.

Ill have some week 8 pics up here after while :joint:

Fuzz420

Veteran
Almost finished

Week 8 of 12/12 or week 7 since she showed sex

Rasta man approves!!!!

Buds are rock hard now to my surprise. She can be chopped at any time now shes ready:woohoo:

But im not ready for her, so she gets to ripen and flush for another week

Now the lets move on to some NYC Diesel action.

There right around 3 weeks since showing sex.

Super cropped:

LST:

Topped:

I love the way the topped plant is coming along, she's been a leader since the beginning. Right now shes putting off some low odor goodness. The other two arent quite smelling yet.

virago420

Looking sweet there Fuzz420, your green thumb is showing! Im also a little worried about using tape to hold up your lights. And ill also vouch for the industrial velcro, its hella strong. I use it everywhere. Cant wait to see some harvest pics! Peace

Nemesi5

very suprised what you can get outa those cfls and the small space your workin with. keep it up man, good work. and for the tape yea bad idea lol. i rig up anything that you know wouldnt fall even if it isnt neet or looks rediculous. i am excited to see the buds on your nycd. i am almost 6 weeks in on mine and there lookin pretty good. just a little disapointed in trich development but i dont have perfect conditions.

Fuzz420

Veteran
wow wow they R looking great.

thanks bro

Looking sweet there Fuzz420, your green thumb is showing! Im also a little worried about using tape to hold up your lights. And ill also vouch for the industrial velcro, its hella strong. I use it everywhere. Cant wait to see some harvest pics! Peace

Thanks. The velcro must be good all you guys are coming out of know where saying it works, so it must work!!!!

very suprised what you can get outa those cfls and the small space your workin with. keep it up man, good work. and for the tape yea bad idea lol. i rig up anything that you know wouldnt fall even if it isnt neet or looks rediculous. i am excited to see the buds on your nycd. i am almost 6 weeks in on mine and there lookin pretty good. just a little disapointed in trich development but i dont have perfect conditions.

Thanks for stopping by. Yea im amazed my self being my first pc grow, at how nice the buds turned out in a tiny area.My diesel stock is F3's of soma from an "unmentionable breeder." I have high hopes for them as i trained them early and they get the added benefit of the full line of nutes im using.The kush was bagseed so it was unfortunately the guinea pig, so it suffered while i made adjustments to the setup. I suspect with in a week or so these NYCD should start packing on the frost.

Hella THC

All good news, Fuzz. Hey, it doesn't matter if you get 7g or a pound, you're growing your own smoke and it's really a blessing! Every gram counts towards overgrowing the unjust laws of this world!

We all thank you for your contribution!

- Hella

Fuzz420

Veteran
Hella- Very well said. "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hella THC again."

Nemesi- You will not be disappointed :joint: