What's new

I wanna Micro grow too!!!!

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
First two pics was speed dried nug

This was a special nug i had in the jar for 6 weeks waiting on this Kush to finish.

Trainwreck: 6th week cure:abduct:

Og Kush Dried :canabis:

Nemesi5

well here is a little peek =]. This is some indica bagseed i used cause i was short on nycd gear. i think this will be done within the week. it is really tiny and not healthy considering it was abused and neglected. will prolly only yield about a half if i had to guess. but the nugs smell pretty good and there rock hard.i will show you my superior ladies in the neer future. pce
picture.php

herd

how long in total did it take for the og to finish
from seed to blunt.your grow has inspired me to get off my lazzy arse
and clean/dust my closet(still have alot to do) out.
take care and i cant wait to see how the deisels do.

Fuzz420

Veteran
hot dammm fuzz420 thouse buds be looken very very dank.

Much appreciated as always cheesbuds :joint:

how long in total did it take for the og to finish
from seed to blunt.your grow has inspired me to get off my lazzy arse
and clean/dust my closet(still have alot to do) out.
take care and i cant wait to see how the deisels do.
from seed to smoke i would say about 12 weeks. Utilizing 12/12 from seed.I dont know how that compares to autoflower but it has to be close.Im glad i could inspire you, the hardest part is just setting up your box.Diesel is bout 5 weeks out. Seems like shes finshing fast as ive been giving the og so much attention, but this diesel looks 10x better in every stage of growth. Pics will be up today sometime , its update day:canabis:

D

DollarsAndSense

Hey man,
just read through your thread. congrats on the dankkk! :yes: Hoping my grow turns out as frosty! Those nugs look great. Keep it up!

-Dolla$ :abduct:

Fuzz420

Veteran
Ok Lets get down to the business

5 weeksish of flowering

This week i found the limits of the NYCD. I tried to cut the tiger bloom in half and try a full dose of beastie bloomz. Needless to say they didnt take to kind to that idea:noway: So now the new batch of food is half strength tiger boom and half strength beastie blooms, and a extra tsp. of cal-mag.

LST:

Super cropped:(budcicle)

Topped:(My favorite)

Group Shot

My Gear:(not pictured Ocean forrest)

Nemesi5

lookin good man. nice n frosty. my clones look similar just kinda lighter and like 4x the size lol. i wonder what the difference in dryed nug will be with the topped vs untopped. i got a couple more weeks to go =]

Fuzz420

Veteran
lookin good man. nice n frosty. my clones look similar just kinda lighter and like 4x the size lol. i wonder what the difference in dryed nug will be with the topped vs untopped. i got a couple more weeks to go =]

The smoke should be quite different. The topped one is heavy diesel pheno, and the others two arent. They are more tangerine/grapefruity.Yield should be affected the most with different training methods

Nemesi5

mine are pretty weird i got 2 different phenos. 1 is stubby indica base looks look its gonna take longer than the other sativa lookin one. the smell is like lemon hazeish. it def smells diffeent than some of the nycd smoke i had a little while ago. i had a grapfruit pheno but it was a male n i killed it. i gave my boy a cut from the male and both females though. the buds are lookin really nice. the clones are exploding in trichs. especially the youngest one out of em all. its around 4 weeks and it is covered. i wanna try to get a better camera so i can take some shots. it is quite disapointing though the smell was so strong in veg that i had to get a filter. then after the filter i cant smell anything unless i stick my face neer the budsites lol.

Fuzz420

Veteran
Be glad you have that filter. These things stink, i mean that in good way.

Fuzz420

Veteran
Still alive Still kickin

Aprox. week 6 of flower

Supercropped:

LST:

Topped:

Groupshot::grouphug:

Well im semi-unimpressed with the supercropped plant. Not much trichrom coverage, the smell is a very faint fruity smell. She used to have some strong diesel undertones when squeezed, but now its mostly fruit.Some type of sweet pineapple or something. She definetly has a smell all her own. Ill definelty be watching her close.

The LST and Supercropped plants are seemingly still packing the crystals on especially the LST plant. Her smell is also become more distinct.Shes more of tangerine/grapefruit, with a hint of "dank"when pinched ;). The topped one just smells like dank diesel.The smell is very loud, the other two pheno is comparison are tame in the smell compartment when next to the their topped sister. I think its becoming clear which one is going to be the keeper.

Last edited:

Fuzz420

Veteran
How much did you spend on nutes? I see you got some name brand stuff. I was looking at this http://www.amazon.com/Recipe-for-Success-Starter-Kit/dp/B0001XGP32/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1254674260&sr=1-1 and really not sure if there is a difference between stuff like this and foxfarm. Is there one?

Sorry for the slow responce, things have been hectic my way.

I didnt spend too much but i did spend enough

Grow big-$18.49
Big Bloom-$14.49
Tiger bloom-$18.49
Beastie Bloomz-$29.99
Cha Ching-$29.99
Cal-Mag +-$16.99
Liquid Karma-$19.99

Subtotal- $148.43 plus tax

Im personlly not familiar with Flora Hydroponics, but it seem like a good deal

S

ShamelessJames

It's cool man. In your opinion is there difference between the stuff you bought and the stuff sold in the link I posted? If not, to me it would make a lot more sense to spend $30 rather than $60 + dollars.

Fuzz420

Veteran
It's cool man. In your opinion is there difference between the stuff you bought and the stuff sold in the link I posted? If not, to me it would make a lot more sense to spend $30 rather than $60 + dollars.

Sure there some differences but there also kind of similar. I would get that bundle if i were you.Seems you get a lot of stuff the you will use.That will definetly get you started, but how long it will last time will tell. After almost two harverst i realized that ill be going through big bloom the most.

Latest posts

Latest posts