What's new

I wanna Micro grow too!!!!

Nemesi5

sounds good to me =D. i am about 6 weeks in on 2 nycd mothers, 2 nycd clones i added in a couple weeks later, 1 smaller nycd clone added in again lol, and 1 white rhino my buddy threw me a cut. i also got 2 random bagseed indicas which will be done in a couple weeks. when i started this run i only had 3 nycd beans left and i had 10 silver haze from sensi which 0/10 germination rate. 9/10 out of my nycd germed. the silver haze was abused though was in my laptop bag everywhere i went lol. but in the fiture ill be running some sour d ibl hopefully and maybe some Triesel beans i just picked up recently. i just added in soem koolbloom and flora bloom and im starting to get some frost. more on the clones. the mothers were vegging for a long time and desperately need transplant but to late now lol. all currently under a 400 hps. i got a couple pics in my album from the begining of flower but. in about a month ill have some nice pics too share.

cheers

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Today was the day.

She bends over far when im not holding her up, guess thats a good sign

This is whats left, two lower nugs, and ill let them go another day or two

No wet weight, dry weight will be posted soon as she's ready

Fuzz420

Veteran
Thanks man, its been a long time coming. I never thought the buds would come in as nice as they did.

Thanks to all the micro growers before me i was able to make this grow happen because of them.. Thanks everyone. :joint:

Nemesi5

lookin great man. astonished on how nice those nugs came out for a micro. be sure to write of a smoke report on those =]. wish i was able to get my hands on some og kush beans lol. anyhow im 6.5 weeks in. all smells like citrus skunk. the baby white rhino is justt sarting to show some pistils. well great job on all and enjoy those nice nuggies. pce

nem

Fuzz420

Veteran
Nemesi-Thanks man.If i dont forget ill get u a smoke report up.I was lucky in acquiring my og kush beans, i bought a half ounce,and got 5 seeds. The rest is history. Is that 6.5 weeks in to flowering or 6.5 weeks total?If its 6.5 weeks into flower your almost done, if not your on your way :joint:

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
Have you considered AF's? I think you would be really impressed by what they could do in the cases you have

Fuzz420

Veteran
Green-I bought some last year and had a friend grow them out for me. I was un impressed, i would rather grow regular genetics. I feel like the margin between 12/12 from seed and auto flower is so close that i dont really need an autoflower. If i ever grow outdoors, ill have some auto flowers, cause nothing beats a mid summers harvest.

TheGreenBastard

Veteran
There have been many improvements with in the last year, though its not only about speed. They would grow faster in your cab, but if you gave them the root space they would get you a better yield in such a small cab. And with two cabs one started a month later than the other you would have consistent bud in a month guaranteed. If you started them at the same time you could easily double the yield your getting now.

Fuzz420

Veteran
Good points. I could make AF's work in my setup no problem without disturbing my cycle. When i reveg it will take aprox. 4-6 weeks to do. Well at the end of the 4-6 weeks crop #2 would be done, so when pc #1 goes back to 12/12 pc # 2 will be re vegging. So i could move the af from pc one to pc 2 keeping in the 18/6 pc's. Which would ensure me a crop while i wait on revegging and clones. My only problem with this is i have to keep a male to pollinate a female to keep a constant batch of seeds, or feminize a female with one of the many methods but ill leave that one up to the more advanced grower.

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
That's so cool man! Congrats. CFLs are amazing - no matter how micro you go, they always seem to pump out the frost. Well done. :D

Fuzz420

Veteran
Scrub-Thanks for stopping by.I have grown under 1000w and 600w hps lamps.Only difference between this nug and others ive grown is density. I wont say its the cfls fault yet but as far the crystal coverage CFL's hold there own against the HID's.:)

TheGreenBastard

Veteran
I wouldn't try feming the AF's, they don't always turnout so great (hermies). But since the males would be so small you could easily put them in another box with like 26w or in a window, maybe under your bed with a small light. I used to put mine in the window but that is because I used to live far from any cops or prying eyes.

Fuzz420

Veteran
Went to the hydro store again today. Had some pesos to burn

Lets see what i left with

I bought 8 of these square pots. $.35 a piece. Couldnt pass that up. I doubt ill do any trasnplanting into these but next crop its definetly on

Fuzz420

Veteran
Now for your regularly scheduled update:

Whats left of the og kush

Whats left is for reveg

NYC Diesel F3's about 4 week of flowering

Topped:

LST:

As you can see the rubber band finally broke. Shouldnt be a big deal, as she is trained pretty good now

Super cropped aka budcicle

Final og kush shots

Nemesi5

lookin goood man. some nice trich dev on those nycd too. i just started adding some florabloom/koolbloom/molasses and mine are lookin much better. yea it was 6.5 weeks in flowering lol. now 7. i still got 3 - 5 weeks to go. i got 1 indica dom and 1 sativa dom. the indica have fatt buds on them and the sativa is just fluffier i had to bend it over it was outgrowing everything. it is huge though it was about 7 feet tall lol. the clones i took have more rootspace and have been getting better nutrients earlier in there flower cycle so i have to say they are definitely lookin best. i got 2 bagseed girls wich are coming out in 1-2 weeks. i cant get decent pics with the hps + the camera phone lol. but ill see what i can do. but keep it rollin man lookin good. that ogk looks bomb. in the future i def want a nice kush strain in my garden. now im all outa gear. i just got a couple triesel seeds left after helping a friend in need. but keep us posted. this thread is inspiring me for some cfls in the future if i dont have the privacy/space needed. im on 1 400w now =\ lol
nem

Fuzz420

Veteran
Your diesels definitely sound healthy.From the research ive done nycd does like to stretch, so im not even surprised you have a monster.I didnt hesitate to start training mine early. I hope these heavy doses of beastie bloomz wll keep them short. Just like you my second batch will benefit from the upgrade line of nutes im using now compare to then.My next run in which im debating on how im going to do it will most likely be star kush f2(pre 98 bubba kush x sensi star). LoL im still procrasting on pc #2, damn og being so good throwing me off my game. I wish i could grow big again, one day but not any time soon. You can always incorporate some cfl to for veg or throw a couple in flower to boost lower branches

Fuzz420

Veteran
Yeild wasnt ground shattering i got about 4g dried to a t, and i know sampled atleast 1.5-2 grams while it was drying. Even tho yeild was low the quality of bud far exceeded my expectations. Sweet lemon head candy taste with an astringent undertone. Smooth smoke that expands the lungs, so sometime one might catch you and send you through a coughing spell. The buzz comes on mellow to strong. A few hits in you might recognized the head change, then a few more hits your like damn this came full on, maybe i hit it a couple too many times. Buzz has a lasting effect. It'll leave me a daze for a good 2 hours before i even think about smoking again.

Too bad im 6 weeks out on my the diesel project