What's new

I wanna Micro grow too!!!!

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Thanks Jetta :joint:

Well after learning a little from my first run of the kush i decided to not take any chances and induce some training early during flower. Hopefully this time around she will stop stretching just before the lights instead of trying to grow through them

Super cropped this one perfectly

I originally was trying to tie it down with the rubber band but it snapped off and well it topped it. Its hanging on by a thread but its still thriving so ill leave it be.

I did all these stuff yesterday so this is 24 hours after, so im pleased with the result

Fuzz420

Veteran
Early update this week. Im going out of town tomorrow and i wont be back for 4 days.So i figured id just update it today and when i return

Now with no further a due, early week 7 or 6th week since she showed sex

She is starting to fill in and pack on weight:woohoo:

Now the diesels are starting to do their stretch thing, but we're prepared this time :joint:

I went had and just topped this one. I kept moving it and the top half wanted to wilt. So we'll just eliminate that factor all together.

At this stage these diesels are healthier than that kush ever was.

Tomorrow ill just water slightly heavier than usual. I dont have do too much as i water every other-other day anyway.The plants should be happy with extra dry out time. Next week when i return ill feed the kush with some molasses for a week then ill begin the flushing process so i can have some yummy smoke

Fuzz420

Veteran
Im back

Everything survived.

Everything is dry as can be and some of the leaves are drooping but all is well.

I havent taken pics yet as theres to many people home but ill get them up before they go to sleep.

Fuzz420

Veteran
Survival Pics!!!!!

Stacked :joint:

Man the diesels look very lush very healthy. If only the kush looked as good as these when it was the same age

Group shot:grouphug:

Then they were promptly fed after these pics. The kush recieved Big bloom,tiger bloom,liquid karma and molasses. All heavy doses

Nycd recieved full strength tiger,big bloom,liquid karma and hint of grow big. Also hit that mix with about a table spoon of epsom stalt. Im just going to add cal-mag to my immediate list of things to buy.

Mk3Jetta

Nice! I think they got more crystally during your break. they look more white.

Glad to see its coming along nicely for you man!

Fuzz420

Veteran
Jetta-Nice observation,i was thinking the same thing but i wasnt sure.

Fuzz420

Veteran
Well after sampling that nug, im pleasently surprised at how strong it was. It didnt take much to feel the effects. By the second drag i stopped and looked around the room and thought to myself am i really buzzing this hard.

stopped and watched the rachel ray show cause they were talking about sex and such i couldnt stop watching.

Fuzz420

Veteran
hey guys do yall vaguely remember me saying i had a second pc?

Well it hit me yesterday while doing some work on the car. DOUBLE STICK TAPE!!!!

Why didnt i think of it sooner.

I should have these wired up and ready to roll here shortly.

Hella THC

Hmmmm, I'd be weary of that tape being enough to hold those lights up.

Try industrial strength Velcro. It's CRAZY strong!

Fuzz420

Veteran
Hella- Believe it or not when the surface is prepped/cleaned the tape adheres pretty good. I put them on once and didnt like the positioning so i had to pull pretty hard to tear them off. Only thing im concerned about is the heat at the base, but some test runs should let me know.

Thanks cheese buds its been a blast, im in the final stretch ill be watering for full a week with plain water. The smoke WILL BE KILLER, i cant wait :joint:

Fuzz420

Veteran
Lights are installed and working:

lol @ those 3 walmart bulbs. I DO NOT recommend them. In the coming days im going to go grab some more 40watters from lowes to replace those shitty walmart bulbs. With 3 40w 2700k and 2 26w 6500k im hoping i can run a good 172 watts and 11,000 lumens in this pc box. In retro spec , pc 1 is running 132w w/ 8400 lumens