What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I wanna Micro grow too!!!!

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
I appreciate the concern.Im going to leave it as is until it gets large enough to safely transplant to a 16oz cup. So about another week,hopefully :joint:

Fuzz420

Veteran
Well went to the local hydro store. I only had about $100 to spend with a goal of only spending $50. Well i ended up spending $75, but you cant blame its hard not spend money in the hydro story. So Im 100% committed to the project now:canabis:

Anyways got some foxfarm gear :woohoo:

Most importantly a timer. I refuse to disrupt my schedule to turn lights on and off. Ive been there done that.

12/12 coming in a couple days

Fuzz420

Veteran
Ding Ding Ding we have a winner. That exactly what i was going to do richirich :joint:

Fuzz420

Veteran
I woke up today with some good news.

Got a lil something in the mail.

Ill crack the bad boys as soon as pc #2 is operational

Fuzz420

Veteran
Started the 12/12 Cycle:woohoo:

Mexican bagseed:

Og Kush bagseed

They have been hit with bigbloom for the first time,so far so good

Fuzz420

Veteran
Finally Worked on pc #2 ,ive been procrastinating

Stripped almost ready. I need to get that rom holders out. and clean it up. Sorry pics are blurry, i rushed them with no regard.

Theres some rust:mad:

Hope its not an issue

Fuzz420

Veteran
bandonlooper1- thanks ive read nitrogen is a no-no, as it will cause major stretch. Right now im using Big bloom at half strength.

Also i transplanted the mexi bag seed to a 16oz cup from the make shift bottle

Fuzz420

Veteran
After a week of 12/12 this where we stand:

Mexican bagseed:

Og Kush Bagseed:

Shot of both

Mexican on left, og on left

M

masterKahn

Why would you do the 12/12 so soon?

It's called 12/12 from seed it's the micro growing craze that's sweeping the nation!

Anyway, some words of caution I flowered a Mexican bag seed at about 8 inches tall and it ended up close to four feet tall and a top bud thicker then my thigh.

Fuzz420

Veteran
Thanks masterkahn im watching the the mexican bagseed like a hawk. It should be mostly or pure sativa, it already seems sensitive to nutes at an early age while the og bagseed is eating just fine.

Fuzz420

Veteran
We are still putting right along:cool:

2nd week of 12/12

Og Kush Bagseed

Looks like we have a girl:woohoo:

No sex yet from the Mexican bagseed :wallbash:

Some issues i have ran into. I believe i have a nitrogen deficiency both plants have yellowing of lower leaves. I dont have anything for nitrogen i had to supplement by re-portting in more dirt. So far it seems to be working,i have green coming back in the mexican plant

Shots from the puter(og):

Mexican:

Next plan of action is some Low stress straining. :abduct:

Latest posts

Latest posts