What's new

I think I am going to buy ICMAG.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
I hope the OP buys ICMAG, and we all get grandfathered into the most raging party of the 21st Century! Blaze on!

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
All bullshit aside, if i do win I'm gonna donate 90% of it. Im a simple guy with simple needs. All I need is a little house with a few acres in the middle of no where and be left alone the rest will go to the make a wish foundation.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

me & my friend are splitting another 5 game/$10 ticket, cashed out, all taxes paid it would be $265million apiece, but who's countin'....... :dunno:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

a winning ticket was sold in California, $1.6B, but there may be other winning tickets out there.......

EDIT:
1 in FL & 1 more in TN :)

$1.6B split 3 ways so far, still a great score.

Last edited:

igrowone

Veteran
I wondered if it was photoshopped. I found the pic on s h r o o m e r y.

it doesn't really look like it's photoshopped
but those skilled in the art can do very believable pictures
thanks for posting, cool looking imho

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I'm not buying icmag today, didn't win, darn it!! Didn't hardly even get like 2 numbers

C

CheifnBud2

the simple things

the simple things

All i need is my sombrero and some pisole. :bis:

T

Theoldweldflash

Had the powerball and that was it. Paid $8 between ten people,>.80$ each after taxes .20$....

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
nah that dude bought the chino, ca ticket. saw that post on IG and if you check reuters or whatever they say someone won in chino.

hope he buys some barber service first thing lol.

the other two winning tickets are still unclaimed but were sold in florida and tenn.

reuters

iTarzan

Well I'm not buying icmag today, didn't win, darn it!! Didn't hardly even get like 2 numbers

I had 8 entries and only had one matching number on two of them. No powerball number matches

Last year on like a 190 million dollar one I matched the power ball and all the other numbers were one off. They were a mix of 1 higher or 1 lower than the selected number. I got the $2 for matching the powerball. There should have been a prize for doing that. LOL!

We all tried. Good luck next time. I hope that guy that won is one of us here. That would be cool. He looks like he would fit in around here just perfect.

Latest posts

Latest posts