What's new

I think I am going to buy ICMAG.

N

noyd666

nice win of 70 million down here in oz the other day, alderly couple said they had only won in a chook raffle before, no tax here.

Pangea

Veteran
Big power ball or something I take it?

That lodge is nice, but to much money. 3% of that gets you this, http://www.clarkhawaii.com/property/34132492/59-1676-KOHALA-RANCH-RD-Kapaau-HI-96755

Put in another couple hundred k to convert the rest of the roof and hvac of the arena to have a luxury greenhouse instead of a luxury riding arena. Its just for the show off and chilling plants, the real crop would be outside under a retractable Cravo structure.

All for like $5mil, which would be about right for our tiny Canadian lotteries.

Middle of January perfect time for fantasy real estate dreams...

ChinggisKhaan

I would become a philanthropist. Go around giving away money and pay off christmas at stores. I would not reveal who I am though. Too much bs when people fight for free money.

St. Phatty

If I win Powerball I might go to China to look at a ghost city.

They look like they would make great skateboard parks.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I would also find the overgrow servers/data and get all my pictures back...yeehaw...I would take it in cash and hide it cause I might be a wanted man after raising some hell...with that much cash who cares about interest...I would hide some in various states spread out and find a country with no extradition policy....fuck the dea

S

strandloper

id buy a chain of islands in the south pacific with killer waves and retreat into my own private world....

with my harem

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
900 million now!!
Get your ticket, some one is going to win, COULD be you!! lol ya righttttt

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
If I win I'm just gonna buy some land in the middle of nowhere with a average house on it,keep 15% to pay bills and piss away and give the rest to the make a wish foundation for everything they did for kaylee

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
While continuing to grow my own dope, as a man of leisure, I'd splurge on pricey bloom boosters. The ones kept under glass at the hydro shop

picture.php

Easy7

Veteran
The powerball jackpot is up to $900,000,000 and the Playboy mansion is for sale....ya don't say.

Can we grow in then playboy mansion?

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I won!...Well, I saved a buck by not playing.....how many of you are losers today? I wonder if "The Donald" will let me into his club?

minds_I

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hell if they're letting Canadians play, can Brits get in on it too? Of course that's only 600 million in propper money. Still, worth a dollar through paypal

O

OGShaman

There was no winner. See you Wednesday for an estimated 1.3 BILLION jackpot :woohoo: