What's new

I think I am going to buy ICMAG.

T

Theoldweldflash

Yeah the thing is....the stinkin feds, states, counties, and township taxes which after all in all total will bring it down to 497mil. Ridiculous to think after beating the odds for that kind of loot, is unreal itself, but to get hammered by one tax after another, you feel like you have been bent over for and elephant schwance screwing...oh this is if you take a one time payout, also if you are splitting up the net value up to 14k is not taxable! Up to 14k? I'm in a pool with only seven of us, but if we split that up....a huge tax to the tune of 139.5mil just to split it up.

Til it's all said and done your screwed out of a good 900 mil at least in taxes, and believe me, when someone does hit it, they're sphincters gonna pucker when the tax man comes a callin....

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah the thing is....the stinkin feds, states, counties, and township taxes which after all in all total will bring it down to 497mil. Ridiculous to think after beating the odds for that kind of loot, is unreal itself, but to get hammered by one tax after another, you feel like you have been bent over for and elephant schwance screwing...oh this is if you take a one time payout, also if you are splitting up the net value up to 14k is not taxable! Up to 14k? I'm in a pool with only seven of us, but if we split that up....a huge tax to the tune of 139.5mil just to split it up.

Til it's all said and done your screwed out of a good 900 mil at least in taxes, and believe me, when someone does hit it, they're sphincters gonna pucker when the tax man comes a callin....

wouldn't winning be a bit less painful if you considered that you're just a guy cashing in a $2.00 ticket for $500 million cash???

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaff8466_zpskiydgtw2.jpg

btw, Powerball signs were only designed to go to 999 million.......

T

Theoldweldflash

What's shaking Stoner' been a long time brother, is meduser. still around? Chris still swinging the site or is it gone? I haven't been in the know for a few yrs, I do know you remember weldflash420, I hope all is well with you and good luck to all in the community to hit tonight! I'm now offering my tending abilities to anyone that wins and is ready to go large! Lmao....seriously peace and shine on...

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Now that I've realized today is the drawing I'm going to buy 10 more... Shit 20 bucks is worth the chance for all that cash.

iTarzan

I'm going to turn back time to the good old days.

Whoever wins this will still be able to sing "I wannabe a billionaire so freakin bad!". But they will sing it in a happier voice than the original artist.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
I might drive across border to grab a couple tickets , i heard on tv the chance of winning is as good as good like getting hit by a train while being hit by lightning , figgger , cant winn if u dont play , i heard americans gettin upset with us maple syrup mexicans, buying tickets , lol good luck to all

minds_I

Veteran
wow lookie there, saved me another buck by not buying...that's two now I won...how much are you up?

Green Squall

2 bucks for a chance to win over a billion dollars. Why the hell not!? Worse case scenario you lose your 2 dollars.

minds_I

Veteran
2 dollars will get me a beer too. its all good, ultimately, someone is gonna win...but the adage " a bird in the hand....seems to be more prudent....at this juncture

PS...Good luck

Latest posts

Latest posts