What's new

I think I am going to buy ICMAG.

When I become a Billionaire on Saturday!!!

:woohoo:

Also buying this lil spot in the mountains. Indoor basketball court will be promptly filled with DE Gavitas and CDMs. 10 million on a grow room excessive?
http://luxuryhomes.com/lh/listing/United_States/Colorado/Aspen/The_Elk_Mountain_Lodge_Properties

179727.gif

Who else is going to win?

Last edited:

Kozmo

Veteran
Every one here that I got in with are going to sit in our limo outside of work and watch everybody who didn't get in jump off the roof.

whiteberrieS

Unknown
Veteran
I'ma drop a milly on the bay/boo/mag for my BadMotherFucker green tag under my name and they can pay whoever they need to to get the damn CC working again lol..Johnny Cochran for Gypsy..chain of 3d arcades w/ 420 access cuz I paid the lobby haha gotta use that grease gun, and build a state of the art cannabis development facility. :chin:

This lil daydream brought to you by Yoda's Brain haha. Pretty good stuff.

Easy7

Veteran
I wouldn't buy that lodge. You can do far better in other locals within Colorado for a much better price. Check out REMAX of Boulder CO. They have a website that searches very extensively within Colorado. Last I checked Joe Cocker's English manner in Colorado is very sale! It went from 7 million to 5.75 million and last I knew it came furnished and a professional greenhouse. I prefer more rustic and there are plenty of those popping up too!

I don't know what I would do if I won, avoiding years in prison should be a priority.

Chances are I would buy something quite a bit smaller. I plan on moving to Carbondale anyhow, so most likely lots of land there, and build.

Place on Maui too.
ic

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahah we have talked about this too, "the old IF we win" conversation ....we told our kids you can take care of the money and all the bullshit and we want a nice monthly allowance to do what ever we want lol
Lots of traveling and sitting on warm beaches with fruity adult beverages and fat doobs!!

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Almost a billion dollar jack pot is just insane, winning that much basically skyrockets you from joe average to instantly one of the richest people in America, I would think that leap in tax brackets has got to be a head fuck and a half.

I'd buy myself a harem of Russian models, you wouldn't see me again because I would never leave the bedroom.

iTarzan

I live in a state with no state tax on lottery winnings like in Florida. $800,000,000 cash pay out is $496,000,000. After federal taxes $374,000,000. Most states will take out 24 million in taxes so no big deal. You will still have fucking $350,000,000.

I am old enough that I will take the lump sum payout. However, if you are 20-30 you should consider the installments because after taxes that is $20,000,000 a year and you collect $600,000,000 cash over the next 30 years. That is an extra $250,000,000 cash in your lifetime. Plus you are protected from fucking it up.

If I had $350,000,0000 I would put 10 million away never to be touched unless I went broke and needed it. At which time I would return to a normal but secure life.

The rest I would spread around and help family and friends. Live a good life. Help the animals of the world and do a lot of good around my town.

I wouldn't be having that much fun unless my best friends are financially free to do stuff with me.

I am not doing anything to make work for myself. No huge grow. I don't need money I just need head stash.

No starting a business? Why the fuck do that?

No mansion. You need to hire and keep track of staff. Plus they are a continuous financial drain.

Nice historical type house.
Cabin on a couple hundred wilderness acres.
Fantastic fishing trips.
A nice muscle car.
Whatever gold and jewels my wife wanted.

Best thing... not worrying about money ever again and being able to help anybody I wanted too.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

me & a friend are gonna go $5 each for 5 plays.......

we decided to take the cash, buy an airplane, couple of small homes in warmer climes for the winters.

I'd also open a huge no kill animal shelter.

oh yeah, get Gypsy out of jail :)

Last edited: