What's new

I remember when,.......

N

noyd666

I remember when taillight globes broke just by going over a bump, coppers knew it too the bastards, easy bookings.
picture.php

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I remember when, all the people you met on the internet were literate and intelligent. Back when alot was two words and people could spell correctly for weeks on end. ;)

Swamp Thang

Veteran
I remember when, all the people you met on the internet were literate and intelligent. Back when alot was two words and people could spell correctly for weeks on end. ;)

So UR sayin U don't like how we like, spell ?

What 4 tho ? U don't hafta spell to type, but U do hafta type, to spell.

Why spell, when you can text and be cool tho ?

IDK about U,but to me spellin is so like, 90's, so hey, why do it, right ?

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I also remember downloading pages of text off of usenet to run through a mime converter to turn it into low resolution black and white breasts. :D

N

noyd666

I remember when motor cycles had number plates on the front, beagle boys had one to.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
So UR sayin U don't like how we like, spell ?

What 4 tho ? U don't hafta spell to type, but U do hafta type, to spell.

Why spell, when you can text and be cool tho ?

IDK about U,but to me spellin is so like, 90's, so hey, why do it, right ?
Exzackary my point. lol :)

I also remember downloading pages of text off of usenet to run through a mime converter to turn it into low resolution black and white breasts.
biggrin.gif
Usenet! LOL I remember my neighbor laughing uncontrollably over someone getting a usenet group created. alt.binaries.erotica.female.fetish.forearmhair or something like that. LOL

M

moose eater

It's rapidly headed back to about that in the legal states in the lower-48, depending on which jar you point at in the shop.

I remember when I had more hair on my head than on my back and on my shoulders...

You learn: Men doesn't lose hair. Hair just shifts position.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I remember when taillight globes broke just by going over a bump, coppers knew it too the bastards, easy bookings.View Image

What kinda car are you driving?!?
Taillight globes on a Yank Tank lasted til the sunlight deteriorated them and they got lots of little cracks in them...then they fell apart on a bump!

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I remember when a silly old cobber named noyd666 used to hang out on these threads...

Missing ya mate, hope all is well for you down under...

Im'One

I remember when a home town boy from my Baptist Church got sent up for 10 years...just for selling a sandwich bag full of weed. It didn't stop me...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I remember when:

I could piss over the hood of an MG, a Triumph TR6, or a VW Beetle and not get a drop on them...

Latest posts

Latest posts