What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I remember when,.......

We bought Kilos for $80-90 and sold ounces for $10. Gas was 25 cents/gal. and I could fill-up my VW Bus for $2.50 A 16 oz. Pepsi was 16 cents plus 2 cent deposit.

No doubt you've been here a bit longer than me. I'll guess that you were born in either the very late 1940's or very early 1950's.

Do you remember "the day the music died?"

Be well

God Bless

And keep the faith

Scrappy4

Veteran
when 1/8s of skunk and northernlights were $30 in anch AK

1/8th ? I never heard of 1/8 until a few years ago for me it was lids, two fingered lids, a zip was three or four fingers. A 1/2 was $10 two finger lids were $15, a zip was 20. Then gold and red columbian came and the prices went up $5, then some hairy ass panama red came along that was an outrageous $35 for a zip, outrageous I tell ya....scrappy

NOTB

well that's what you get when dealin with shady guerrilla buds..but here in the AK there is no other way but indoor's so we have a triple beam scale on the kitchen counter right next to the cooking herbs (just for legal purposes) and a box of skunk sacs ... good to go!

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
My buddy would send black hash back in German clocks, 1970

And the guy which sendet it, looked like him maybe. A german hippie from that time. :)

picture.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I came here w/the intent to post something so very profound for all my brothers and sisters to read, but alas these are more often the times "I don't remember when......."

when I recall what it was I'll surely return to post it.

G

greenmatter

i remember when ......

i remember when ......

there was better than a 60% chance of the carpet matching the drapes ............. hair dye and false advertising go hand in hand

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
i remember when my MOM could pull UP in front of the local Quick Stop store.....and send me in @ age 9 for 2 pks of smokes and a Box~O~Wine.....never leave her car and just wave @ the clerk for verification......

jarff

Remember 50 lb. bales of Colombian weed with 10 lbs. of seed in it.The stuff was like dust so we would spray the weed with vodka/water so you could work with it Early 70,s Price was bout $100 per elbo....
funny shit in this thread...funny stories...

jarff

nukklehead

i remember when my MOM could pull UP in front of the local Quick Stop store.....and send me in @ age 9 for 2 pks of smokes and a Box~O~Wine.....never leave her car and just wave @ the clerk for verification......

' got your back bro.. 2 pks of Kool milds and a small bottle of smirnoff... ole boy would throw in some red fishies and chewing gum for me.... aww the good ole days

sutra1

I remember when you'd get S & H Green Stamps with every purchase over $5.00. I recall Absorbine Jr taking care or my athletes foot...........................

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
I remember joining the army in Australia....I was given an L1A1 SLR rifle.....I was trained to kill people....I didn't.....what the fuck was that all about?

Scrappy4

Veteran
Remember when you got that new transistor radio? Was it a 6 transistor? Wow. AM and FM? Wow......scrappy

Latest posts

Latest posts