What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I did it! Finally!

G

Guest50138

picture.php

G

Guest50138

It took me months if not a year or so to get used to not looking for my smokes,I always felt like I had forgoten something.I spent most of yesterday driving and suddenly had the urge for a smoke and thats after 10 years. everytime you so NO you get stronger! Ones to many and a thousand never enough when it comes to cigarettes.I just think about dirty ashtrays if I get the urge and that allways works .YUK.:)

Nicoli

Veteran
Very crabby this morning!

6.gif

Three days, 21 hours, 33 minutes and 34 seconds. 77 cigarettes not smoked, saving $16.57. Life saved: 6 hours, 25 minutes.

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
how do the lungs feel?

I quit cigarettes today after 10 years smoking at least a pack a day. I've been planning on quitting for the last few months, and finally it just happened, almost on its own. I made a pack last me the last 5-6 days, and yesterday were my last 2 cigarettes. Today I had absolutely no desire for a cigarette. It was perfect timing. It feels great knowing I don't "need" them anymore.

So long tobacco, you sure were expensive!

:dance013:

what i did i got from a movie but it really struck me as a good idea. the person in the movie kept the last cig from the pack and put it in a glass case, saying if he never smoked that cig he would never smoke again.

while it kinda sounds lame it made it really easy for me cuz whenever i felt i wanted to smoke i could look over at it and relize that im able to control it, its the one in the box not me. make any sence?

Nicoli

Veteran
Im feeling damn good, some cravings here and there but for the most part have no urge to smoke em.. longer it goes the easier it gets.

Five days, 7 hours, 56 minutes and 4 seconds. 106 cigarettes not smoked, saving $22.65. Life saved: 8 hours, 50 minutes.

:tiphat:hey nicoli your doin great and keep it up i smoked 15/17 years or so and about a year ago i quit i feel so much better no more choking down tobacco smoke i get cravings all the time i do chew snuff the cravings get waeker as time goes by just be thankful you didnt have to quit because a heart attack or some thing like that.big pharma helped me chantix it worked great for me only reason why dont quit on that drug is the side effects and the worst side effect are crazy dreams and herb will help with that good luck to ya!!!!!!!!!!!

THC123

Veteran
Im feeling damn good, some cravings here and there but for the most part have no urge to smoke em.. longer it goes the easier it gets.

Five days, 7 hours, 56 minutes and 4 seconds. 106 cigarettes not smoked, saving $22.65. Life saved: 8 hours, 50 minutes.

Good job , do yourself a favor and stop counting like that

you quit forever , there is no need to count.

From now on you don't need to smoke anymore , your body will make you feel sick and your mind will make you feel on edge , but that is only for a few weeks

Hang in there , i mean why the fuck should you smoke? Why do you want to quit? your lungs feel fucked up right?

So remember that , even if your lungs feel fine now

you can do it , even i could do it after 13 years ,

I myself have quit almost a year ago now and haven't looked back or missed it

Nicoli

Veteran
Good job , do yourself a favor and stop counting like that

you quit forever , there is no need to count.

From now on you don't need to smoke anymore , your body will make you feel sick and your mind will make you feel on edge , but that is only for a few weeks

Hang in there , i mean why the fuck should you smoke? Why do you want to quit? your lungs feel fucked up right?

So remember that , even if your lungs feel fine now

you can do it , even i could do it after 13 years ,

I myself have quit almost a year ago now and haven't looked back or missed it

Haha.. I agree I dont need to count. I installed a program that tracks it, and I like knowing how much money I saved :D The other thing is seeing how long its been makes it more motivating. I'm sure as time progresses it wont be as fun to look at, but for now, for me, it's a good reminder how shitty cigs are.

My lungs feel amazing. :D :D

T

TrichyTrichy

Nine years, six months, one day, 17 hours, 49 minutes and 46 seconds. 104092 cigarettes not smoked, saving $36,431.86. Life saved: 51 weeks, 4 days, 10 hours, 20 minutes.

smokeymacpot

Veteran
about 16days without so far for me :D i have had my breath tested for carbon monoxide and going from 28ppm? 5mins after a cig, to 2weeks later after none, its a big fat 0 !! and i can tell the difference, you actually have to be careful of breathing too fast cos it makes you dizzy from oxygen overdosing lol
im still craving cigs badly, if only i had some weed to replace those cravings!! id be stoned all day haha

Nicoli

Veteran
Nice job smokeymacpot! Yes you definitely need some herbs! It makes it much easier!! But it's never going to just be easy.

Trichy almost 10 years! What you gonna do when you hit 10 years? You better think of something cool, maybe go climb a cool mountain or go on a sweet ass hike that takes some endurance!

I just passed a week. I feel better than ever.

One week, 5 hours, 3 minutes and 58 seconds. 144 cigarettes not smoked, saving $30.64. Life saved: 12 hours, 0 minutes.

Nicoli

Veteran
Two weeks, 0 minutes and 10 seconds. 280 cigarettes not smoked, saving $59.50. Life saved: 23 hours, 20 minutes.

:D :D :D :D

S

StrayToaster

go Nicoli go!!! whats the programme counter thingy you use?? my girl could do with it as a constant 'feel-good' factor....keep it up