What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I did it! Finally!

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
he got banned for running his mouth at the af-forum, prolly a 2 week or month ban.

maybe it was the nicotine withdrawal! :laughing:

oh yeah, off the cigs for something like 4½ years, not like i'm counting..:wave:

Nicoli

Veteran
squirrel-smoking.jpg

I just hit 2000.

Three months, one week, one day, 2 hours, 36 minutes and 6 seconds. 2002 cigarettes not smoked, saving $425.46. Life saved: 6 days, 22 hours, 50 minutes.

Soumi-Prkl- im not counting either.. but I like to post when I feel like ive inspired myself or possibly others. If we all quit tobacco those stupid companies would be bankrupt and everyone wins. Even non smokers who suffer from second hand smoke!

I quit cigarettes today after 10 years smoking at least a pack a day. I've been planning on quitting for the last few months, and finally it just happened, almost on its own. I made a pack last me the last 5-6 days, and yesterday were my last 2 cigarettes. Today I had absolutely no desire for a cigarette. It was perfect timing. It feels great knowing I don't "need" them anymore.

So long tobacco, you sure were expensive!

:dance013:

Grats dude! Smoke more cannabis!

I actually used to smoke cigarettes to cover my cannabis smoking. Once my wife became cool with me smoking cannabis I quit cigarettes with PLEASURE.

fukndenny

One year, 28 minutes and 36 seconds. 7300 cigarettes not smoked, saving $1,551.33. Life saved: 3 weeks, 4 days, 8 hours, 20 minutes.

boom.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
that's awesome Nicoli! Keep it up!

I recently quit too..on July 9th I stopped smoking cold turkey. It feels good to be able to smell everything once again and to taste all the good food too.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Good luck Nicoli, I've been offem for many years. Pain in the chest! Never had or wanted another. but I continued to SMOKE weed. I've thought many times of other times before, when I 'tried' to quit but couldnt. Nicotine & Tar! inda weed wasnt 'helping' me quit. This is an herb site, so I presume you 'smoke' weed. If you really want to quit smoking cigs, go a vaporizor! No tar, no nicotine to remind your brain about those two. I use a silver surfer ($300ish) but reciently bought a Vapir NO2 for portability($130 but read reviews at Amazon, they are portable as well as AC and the batteries are suspect and apparently the C/S sucks, read reviews). I >SMOKE, no longer.