What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I did it! Finally!

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The first few days were a bit tough, but after that it's all in your head. Keep it up bro.

2w 3d 12h 43m without a cig
$184.06 saved
525 cigs not smoked (holy shit that's disgusting when i see it like that)
1d 19h 45m of life saved
my quit date july 12

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Hell yeah Nicoli!! I gave those devils up last December....perfect timing too. It's not like I didn't crave them, but I smoked weed instead...someone else mentioned that. It works! Lol, anyways....many congratulations to you. Quitting smoking is one of the hardest things to do, especially after so many years. I dub you honerary stoner of the day:)

Nicoli

Veteran
My stats:

301 days, 18 hours, 25 minutes and 25 seconds smoke free.

4527 cigarettes not smoked.
$1,302.38 and 1 month, 4 days, 13 hours of your life saved.

Your quit date: 9/30/2009 8:30:00 PM

Thanks barth! Wow you're doing great yourself!!! Screw cigs! :D

Nine years, five months, four weeks, 18 hours, 11 minutes and 55 seconds. 103972 cigarettes not smoked, saving $36,390.02. Life saved: 51 weeks, 4 days, 20 minutes.

jawdrop.gif
Wow Trichy! You go girl!

The first few days were a bit tough, but after that it's all in your head. Keep it up bro.

2w 3d 12h 43m without a cig
$184.06 saved
525 cigs not smoked (holy shit that's disgusting when i see it like that)
1d 19h 45m of life saved
my quit date july 12

Pete! Nice man! I am glad to see all of these stats! Its very motivating! And I said the EXACT same thing when I looked at my cigs not smoked: 43. Holy shit 43 cigarettes hahahaha. Seems like a TON to me now.

Nicoli

Veteran
Hell yeah Nicoli!! I gave those devils up last December....perfect timing too. It's not like I didn't crave them, but I smoked weed instead...someone else mentioned that. It works! Lol, anyways....many congratulations to you. Quitting smoking is one of the hardest things to do, especially after so many years. I dub you honerary stoner of the day:)

Thanks Miss B!

Yay!!! Do I get a cookie?! :comfort:

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats Nicoli. Keep it up!

Six years, four months, four weeks, 17 hours, 58 minutes and 26 seconds. 70252 cigarettes not smoked, saving $12,293.96. Life
saved: 34 weeks, 5 days, 22 hours, 20 minutes.

Nicoli

Veteran
Congrats Nicoli. Keep it up!

Six years, four months, four weeks, 17 hours, 58 minutes and 26 seconds. 70252 cigarettes not smoked, saving $12,293.96. Life
saved: 34 weeks, 5 days, 22 hours, 20 minutes.

Good job! and thank you my friend! :D :tiphat:

Nicoli

Veteran
Today I walked into my normal "store" that I would get cigs in, to get a lighter.. and the guy put a pack of my smokes down LOL. . . I was like ohhhh I want one.. but I didnt cave. Fuck those things.

Three days, 5 hours, 36 minutes and 48 seconds. 64 cigarettes not smoked, saving $13.74. Life saved: 5 hours, 20 minutes.

That money adds up fast.

T

TrichyTrichy

64 cigg's not smoked. 64 urges ignored! yessssssssssssssss!!!!!!!

Nicoli

Veteran
Today has been tougher than the last 2. but not unbearable... shits done. SHITS OVER.

T

TrichyTrichy

nicorette is the best for sudden urges or pangs. I chewed it for 6 months

T

TrichyTrichy

MMJ is the best replacement.
should still grab about box of nicorette for the unbearable pangs that may occur. A great safety net.
:huggg:

Nicoli

Veteran
MMJ is the best replacement.
should still grab about box of nicorette for the unbearable pangs that may occur. A great safety net.
:huggg:

Well. If I thought I wasn't strong enough... I might. But I got this shit.. and I really don't want any form of Nicotine in my system at all! Ever! I just finished workin' out, feel fuckin great. :D :D

Nicoli

Veteran
Lol. I know it seems crazy to look at how many cigs I would have smoked the last few days.. its outrageous to me now.

L

LolaGal

Mmm... this Marlboro sure tastes good... :)

So toasty tobacco-y good. Mmmm...