What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hush's new hidey hole — I'm growing for one, now!

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Thanks y'all. Day 44 Honduras Breeze:

UmTHAz6.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Golden Tiger harvest update

Golden Tiger harvest update

wnnbyWQ.jpg

204 grams, or ~7.2 ounces... 0.78 gpw. Not great, but not too shabby either. There was plenty of untapped vertical space to work with, though, so now I know for next time. Remember, this is my first time using this light, so I was trying to be conservative. Now I know I can allow for taller branches, which is pretty awesome. I'm impressed with the light so far. Not bad for a cheap ass impulse buy!

Next up in the 2x2: Bubba Hash by Ace.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I've been vaping on it since yesterday, and I also smoked a joint while jarring, plus I'm high on it right now, so I finally feel comfortable throwing out some impressions...

The appearance of the buds is fire. I love the look of the narrow leaf drug type sativas! I doubt I'll trim off the stringy leaves, because they'll just turn to shake and fall off in the jars.

The smell right at harvest time was extremely complex and I never could place it. I always detected some sour notes, where it got me in the taste buds on the back of my tongue, but everything else was very complex. When I jarred it up, though, everything changed. It's now taken on an overwhelmingly sour lemon aroma, and it's music to my nose. It's very different from the sweet lemon smells of varieties like SLH, for instance. It's sour, man. It does that thing to my sour taste buds when I shove my nose in the jar. I love it!

The high comes on strong, and with great euphoria. So much euphoria that it feels almost exactly like the come on of nitrous. That overwhelming body orgasm feeling. It's brief, though. It immediately turns into an energetic-ish clear-headed high that actually feels rather relaxing to me. I was able to go right to sleep last night after vaping a large bowl. My dreams were crazy though! I legit do not ever remember dreams or whatever, but this morning I woke up remembering my daughter having gotten up out of bed and begun opening bedside drawers, fucking up all my shit, but when I woke up she was still sleeping and everything was fine. Lol.

I expect I'll be able to do a proper smoke report very soon. Stay tuned.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Congrats on the harvest man! Looks like some top-shelf Sativa. :good: So stoked for the Honduras Breeze, and to see you run Bubba Hash! :)

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I've been busy getting my divorce finalized, sorry y'all. I swear I haven't gone anywhere, just busy. I finally got around to breaking up the seeded GT bud. Looks like a couple few dozen seeds, at last count:

AGdH9As.jpg

Ncali

Veteran
Nice work dude! Buds looking fire, but effect sounds better than they look. Really excited to hear how they cure, and smells develope.

On the other note, wishing you and your fam a smooth transition during your legal stuff. That shits hard on kids, I hope it's as smooth as it can be. Best of luck man.

Thanks for sharing an awesome grow.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Nice work dude! Buds looking fire, but effect sounds better than they look. Really excited to hear how they cure, and smells develope.

On the other note, wishing you and your fam a smooth transition during your legal stuff. That shits hard on kids, I hope it's as smooth as it can be. Best of luck man.

Thanks for sharing an awesome grow.

Thanks, man. :tiphat:

Well, I manicured the entire lot. I wanted to combine to one jar for curing, so manicuring freed up that room for me. The aromas that are present in there now, while still being primarily lemon, have complexified into an earthy, funky, dank realm. I can even swear that I smelled a whiff of shit, like composting manure, at one point. Very foreign to me, yet very pleasant, and strong. But the stuff is pretty as fuck, that's for sure.

je15YRH.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Day 58 Honduras Breeze:

d10Iess.jpg

During the chaos a week ago, while sick with bronchitis, finalizing the divorce, and a bunch of other crazy things, I ran out of Maxibloom. I had forgotten to order more. So, I went to Amazon and did the Prime thing, knowing I would get it in 2 days and everything would be fine. Well, UPS fucked it up, and my package went to North Dakota or some shit. Anyway, I decided to feed the HB with Dyna-Gro instead, since I have some. As soon as the package actually gets to me I'll do a res change. But for now it seems to have fared okay. There was a Mg deficiency that got to it, a little N def, and some heat damage, but nothing disastrous.

I think the worst is behind me now, with the divorce being finished. I was holding my breath there for a while, but now I feel free to start a new life, so I hope to really get back into gardening again. Stay tuned for some fun adventures in hydroponic ornamentals! I'm thinking up some ideas, but I'm gonna get some plant walls up and running, and expand from there. Gotta get my microgreens going again. I have lots of things to do.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
(Yesterday) Day 65 Honduras Breeze:

JUpO9Nd.jpg

Pc7oIQ3.jpg

Sorry I haven't been around, y'all, but now that the divorce is finished I'm looking into bankruptcy, so it's got me all worked up. Thank god for cannabis!

starke

Plants are looking very fine. Glad to hear about your divorce. Been down that road twice. Always a sigh of relief when finished.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Day 75 Honduras Breeze:

T0gPtTg.jpg

This is the typical bud structure:

a1OxcIw.jpg

This one is one of the bigger clusters, flopped over:

F7gHX8A.jpg

Here is a branch below the screen that I never pruned:

44oI4XG.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
A few days ago I chopped the HB branch that I pollinated with GT. It's about dry enough now for pictures:

Qk2x6fH.jpg

G2TUSPW.jpg